Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Demolition Lovers Meet the Not Okay Killjoys At The Black Parade

Brave Souls

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 2 reviews

20

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 1252 words

0Unrated
Warning,

This chapter is going to be sad.

I aint resposible for any tears.

js.

But of course you do not know who has died yet as your too busy reading this.

GET ON WITH THE STORY!!

^-^ R&R
- xxFLWxx


Frankie :

Everything was a complete blur. My head is banging, my leg is in pure agony and i am struggling to even open my eyes. They were stinging aswell. A complete war had broken out.

The draculoids and Korse had known we were coming, how? I have no fucking idea. I was trying to get my mind straight and get the list of events in order. Wait. How the fuck am i still alive? I had breathed in gas, the gas had gotten to my eyes, that is why i am finding it hard to open them.

Fuck, thank you i am still here! I manage a smile and i dont know if anyone saw it, although if i was dead i wouldn't be in pure agony but i thank the Lord i am on this earth and i survived, I survived the BLI attack.

But who else has? That is another story and i aint gonna find out until i open my eyes and view the mess. A strong smell of smoke and blood had ventured into my nostrils. I am taking deep breaths. Okay time to open my eyes.

Slowly and painfully they open, my hands immediantly go to them rubbing them, i move them away and my vision is blurred, i blink a few times and the world is clearer. What i take in, is the results of a brutal fight, a fight that each of us had fought with bravery.

Dead bodies surronded me "Oh my god" I breathed. Theyw ere lying in heaps. On the left there was a mixture of dead Draculoids and Soldiers. Soldiers that fought till the end. I look over to my right the exact same view and in front of me lay the corpses of a thousand evil men, the corpses of friends, the corpses of soldiers and worst of all people that i was extremly close to.

I breathe out their name of the body that i see. Tears coming to my eyes seeing them lying like that, their clothes shredded to pieces. I then try to gain control of my legs, my arms latch onto the car sitting beside me, the killjoy car. I grab onto with both hands and pull my body upwards. Luckily i manage to stand.

I looked at the bonnet of the car for a second dreading to turn around but i knew i had to. I had to face it eventually. I don't even know who the fuck is alive yet. Who the fuck has survived. But i know i aint gonna find out standing here, no matter how much i want to.

My body turned painfully and slowly and take in a even worse sight. A sight that i shouldn't have to look at. A sight no creature should look at. my eye's shut tight but the vivid image still remained in my mind.

BLI headquarters had been blown to bits. Smoke still rising in the sky with the souls who wanted to take them down, the souls that did it in order to help friends, in order to hold eachother up and watch eachothers back no matter how much they were scared to turn their back.

Blood covered the white walls that still remained at BLI. In front of the building was like a graveyard. I don't know if anyone is alive. First off i go to the body that i first reconized to check if they are alive. I pleaded that they were alive.

My legs slowly and numbly move and i had to drag them. This was torture noone shoud go through this pain, both physical and mental. I collapse down beside their body, their pale face and closed eyes looking at me. I took their hand to check their pulse a slow beat was all i could feel. I went into shock.

"Wake up! Please wake up!" I whispered shaking their body. Slwoly their eyes opened and they took a sharp breath looking up at me.

"Frankie, i-iam alive" She whispered not believing this herself. A small tear rolled down her cheek.

"Yes, Hozzie, your okay!" I smiled thankful that at least someone had survived, we had alot of hunting to do to find everyone. I just hope that we were not the only ones that is alive. Hozzie coughed and slowly blinked, fighting to keep her eyes open, she was weak, you could tell.

"Frankie, it hurts so much" She whispered slowly wincing in pain.

"Where do you hurt?" I asked

"My arm" She looked at her right arm and there was a huge chunk missing close to her elbow. She cried at the sight.

"Come on, we have to find everyone else" I whispered standing up and taking her hand helping her up. She first of all took in her surroundings.

"Oh my goodness" She whispered her hand cupping over heer mouth.

"Come on! We aint gonna find everyone standing here!" I said. She gripped onto my hand and we walked through the pool of bodies.

In the end, what we came across was rather surprising. Out of me, Hozzie, Frank, Jet Star, Fun Ghoul, Mikey, Moikey, Kobra Kid, Ray, Raymond, Gee, Helena, Black mariah, Party Poison, Aura, Aven, Emily, Dana, Melissa and Tanner we found 4 other survivours, we eventually thought thatw e were the only ones that had survived.

"I-i can-can't f-find him" Helena stuttered, Helena, Aven, Mikey and Party Poison were who we have discovered.

"He is somewhere don't worry" Aven reassured her. She was compeltly gone, her mind was destroyed, she cant remember anything and has been acting rather strangely. Party Poison siad that maybe BLI had slipped her a pill that messes with her mind.

"Gee!" Helena screamed. She had been looking desperatly for Gee but to no avail. No sign of him. We had also discovered Ray, Kobra Kid and Dana's dead bodies. Party Poison refused to look at Kobra Kid. He was saddened at the fatc that he hadn't made it.

"Ghoul!" Party Poison shouted. We were all calling eachother's names. None replied, no movement. It was pure silence other than our desperate plea's to find our comrades.

"They are dead!" Hozzie screeched. She was certain noone else had survived, don't blame her.

"GUYS!" Mikey called. We all turned our atention to Mikey and walked over to where he was standing. He had discovered Emily and Tanner. They had stuck together through out it.

"OH MY-" Hozzie then turned away and then repeated it.

"What?" Pary Poison turned around and so did i, there lay Fun Ghoul and Gee.

"Helena" I muttered. She turned around and collapsed beside Gee.

"Everything is okay" She whispered kissing his cheek and stroking her hand. She kept repeating those 3 words. She wanted them to be real but unfortunatly they were not.

Maybe Hozzie is right, we are the only one's left. But one thing puzzled in my mind.

Had we killed Korse?

Another thing, The family had been broken and it won't get mended. Thing's aint gonna be the same as Aven has completly lost it, Hozzie has lost all her friends, Party Poison lost his brother and all the killjoys, i had lost everyone other than Helena. Things were just messed up now.
Sign up to rate and review this story