Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the Lies in the Books

2. It Started With an Allright Scene

by ThanksChemVenom 5 reviews

"You can have a few minutes to say goodbye to you loved ones, who so knowingly placed you in this camp for a heap of new benefits that you'll soon discover!" (Title from Disenchanted)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-08-27 - 456 words

1Original
"You can have a few minutes to say goodbye to you loved ones, who so knowingly placed you in this camp for a heap of new benefits that you'll soon discover!" said the leader of the "camp" Mrs. Abramesco who had introduced herself just a few seconds before as the manager, healer and advocate of the "Restoration Path Forgiveness Force."

Frank turned and dejectedly smiled back at his mother Rosie, who wrapped him into a hug whispering, "Text me if you have any issues. I could withdraw you without Grandpa and Nan noticing, okay?" He nodded as his mom was ushered away by the two brusque, uptight forms that loomed in front of Franks short stature.

"Get away from this abomination. He belongs here with all of the other freaks." His grandfather sneered, glaring directly into Franks caramel brown irises. Franks grandmother just silently agreed with a taut nod of the head, yanking on Rosie's hand without so much as a glance backward.

Already Frank wanted to be home, wanted to run to them screaming, "DON'T LEAVE ME HERE. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT." But he just stood, frozen in place, an impassive wall of flesh, as a tear threatened to slide down his tan cheek.

*

Gerard just stood, virtually unresponsive as his bishop of a father attempted to make an awkward, last minute goodbye to his "confused, sexually addicted child who was too weak to suppress his own conscience"

Gerard was a stubborn one. He knew he had to get thorough this, knew he was going to. Gerard only rolled his eyes as his dad patted him on the back with a squeak of, "Bye, son."
"Bye." He spit out, disgusted by the fact that he was even here.

Here because other people couldn't accept him, because apparently his DAD coul-

"Can all of our campers please bring their luggage and selves over to the main pavilion. We are going to be assigning cabin partners. You will be bunking with 4 other campers and one counselor. Main pavilion please." The megaphone screeching with intolerance shattered Gerard's mental rant.

Slinging his backpack over his shoulder and picking up a duffel bag off the floor, Gerard huffed as he begrudgingly stomped down the path leading to the main pavilion.

A/N
Guys, I am so sorry that: A. This wasn't updated when it was supposed to be and B. It's super short. I was sleeping over at my friends house, and we went to the beach. This would have been a lot longer but this seat is incredibly uncomfortable when you have a sunburn all down your back. It's unedited and everything but I'll have lots of time to fix it tomorrow. Sorry this note is so long. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story