Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All We Have

Missing Emo Pants

by moocow 4 reviews

Pete find jealousy runnign rapid threw his viens and can't quite grasp the fact that Patrick had Amy, and he doesn't. He runs off with his notebook and Amy finds him, and reads the song.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-06 - Updated: 2006-07-07 - 1038 words

0Unrated
Chapter 29- Missing Emo Pants

Having nine people stay in a small apartment really does screw you up. But considering two were pregnant, it was even worse. Sasha stayed with Andy in his and Joe's room, and since Joe had taken a liking to Emily, she shared with him. Meagan and Frankie shared the couch bed and Mikey took Amy's bed while she stayed with Patrick in his bed. Pete, well, he got to keep his room. Pete had decided to make breakfast that morning and when Amy walked into the kitchen, she helped out.
"Get dressed Peter, I can finish up here," Amy said, taking care of the toast. Pete shook his head.
"All my clothes got stolen by Frankie, he put them in the wash," Pete laughed as she raised her eyebrow in an "ok?" face. She glanced him up and down and Pete blushed.
What...?
"Go get one of my pairs of jeans, we should share the same hips," Amy turned back to the toast and pressed the button. Pete pursed his lips together and sighed quietly. He stepped into the room she shared with Patrick and noticed Mikey and Patrick dead asleep. He slowly walked over to her closet and gulped looking at all of her clothes that she had.
Just grab the pants and leave
Pete quickly grabbed the dark ripped ones and one of Pat's shirts and stepped back out to the kitchen to see Amy setting the table. He changed at the bar, sliding her pants on while she counted out the plates.
"Do we have enough?" he asked her as Amy turned around shocked.
"I think so," she smiled as his head popped threw the shirt.
I'm flirting again. I shouldn't. Patrick has her, not me
Right on cue, Patrick walked threw the hallway and into the kitchen.
"Breakfast will be ready in about 5 minutes, Patty Cakes," Amy smiled kissing his cheek.
Owww
He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her, nodding after.
"Alright, Cuddle Buddy," Pete skewed his mouth to one side and sat down at the dinner table.
They have nicknames...we have nicknames... I mean, she's my Amy-Pants... not mine though... ah, never mind.
"Go get changed," he nodded and kissed her cheek before walking back to the rooms.
I'm Peter Panda...and maybe I'm just a tad bit jealous

Breakfast went by smoothly, though Pete was silent through out the entire meal, with Amy taking glances at him here and there, obviously worried. A while later, she saw him leave, silently, without anyone else noticing. Diner rolled around and Frankie was the first to notice his disappearance.
"Where's my lover? He's carrying my babies!" Amy looked up and noticed he was still gone.
"I saw him leave a couple hours ago," Amy whispered and Patrick looked at her.
"How long ago?" he asked.
"Around 4,"
"You mean he's been gone for four hours?" Andy asked. Amy nodded.
"I don't know where he went, though," Meagan sighed.
"Should we go and look for him?" she asked. Joe nodded.
"I don't think we should let him wander around alone. The last time we did, it ended in a hospital visit," Joe spoke softly. Andy nodded.
"Who is gonna stay?" Patrick asked.
"Well, Emily and Megan should, but Pat, maybe you too, you're his best friend, if he comes home, you can talk to him," he nodded and the rest went off to look for the lost emo boy.

Amy had a bright idea, and as she thought, she was right. She found Pete in the park he had taken her to, sitting on the swings, writing something. Amy rang up Andy, who had the car and told him to meet them there. She walked up to him carefully and sat down next to him on the other swing.
"We've been looking for you," she whispered loud enough for him to hear. He didn't budge from what he was writing until he was done.
"I didn't think you would care," he muttered, quite harshly back. Amy was taken aback and shook her head turning back to him.
"We were just worried," Amy whispered, this time to herself. She looked down at his lap where his notebook sat, words scribbled here and there with a few doodles, including little hearts on the side of the page.
"Can I see?" she asked, grabbing his attention. Pete was hesitant at first but then sighed as he handed it over.
It's about you, Amy
Pete stayed quiet as Amy's glazed over green eyes skimmed the paper.

Where is your boy tonight?
I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know
You were the last good thing about this part of town.
When I wake up
I'm willing to take my chances on
The hope I forget
That you hate him more than you notice
I wrote this for you.
You need him
I should be him.
I could be an accident, but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.
Where is your boy tonight?
I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know
You were the last good thing about this part of town.
Someday I'll appreciate in value
Get off my ass and call you
In the meantime I'll sport
My brand new fashion of waking up with pants off
At 4 in the afternoon.
You need him
I should be him.
I could be an accident, but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.
Where is your boy tonight?
I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know
You were the last good thing about this part of town.


"Peter," she whispered and he gulped.
Don't say it...I don't want you to know it's about you...
"Is this about..." Amy started. Pete opened his mouth to say something but Frankie came running over and pushed him off his swing and to the ground, engulfing him in a hug.
"I missed you lover!" he screamed through the night. Amy stood, slightly smiling and watched as her brother eyed her suspiciously.
Was that song about...me? I may never know...
Sign up to rate and review this story