Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Disaster At A Time, Please.

Do You Even Know My Name Screwboy?

by Pretty-Odd-Lion 8 reviews

Not with a fizzle, but with a BANG.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-06-17 - Updated: 2012-06-17 - 2986 words

5Funny
Helloooo! Im sooo sorry its taken me so long to update! Ive had a pretty crappy week and I just really didnt want to bring down the mood of this story with my depressiveness but unfortunetly I think I kinda failed with that; but please just bear with me! So yer... I really hope you enjoy the chapter and Please rate and review - Rate and reviews make me one happy bunny :) Oh and you guys know the drill, if you can figure out which movie im quoting virtual cookie for you (y) HAPPY READING.

P.s Ficwad decided to be a dick the last time I tried uploading it and it ended up deleteting the chapter - over 5 hours of writing gone. So thats my excuse for the shorter chapter me lovelies, I just kinda lost the will to live (so please excuse any spelling mistakes).



Seven AM, Waking up in the morning,
Gotta be fresh, Gotta go downstairs,
Gotta have my bowl, Gotta have cer-


The obnoxious music blared in my ears and I quickly turned off the radio alarm clock that had just become my number one enemy. I threw my head back onto the pillow but just as my head made contact, I remembered that I did in actual fact have school. Groaning I sat up and dropped my feet to the cold hardwood floor boards.

fhdfksdjfhcjxgvfdj

fusbfhdskhxfbvkjdfbvfkjbv

FHKBVKFJDBGKJERBFVKJFBVKJDFBKJDFB

As youve probably gathered, I am NOT a morning person.

Getting out of bed, I walked over to the mirror and took a look at the unruley mess that was my hair.

"Fuck it" I muttered to myself, Im going to leave it in all its sexual bed headiness (Thats totally is a word).

"MOM WHERE ARE MY SHORTS" I shouted through my bedroom door.

I waited for a moment before shouting again.

"MOM"

"SECOND DRAWER TO THE LEFT" Came her reply.

"THANKYOU!" Ahh, Im such a amazing daughter.

Pulling on my incredibly awesome illumiounous yellow smiley face shorts and shoving a worn tank top that has seen better days, over my head, I began the walk downstairs.

As I entered the kitchen, the first thing that captured my attention were my parents sat at the counter with innocent looks upon their faces - however I knew them better. To me they looked like 5 year olds who had just been caught stealing from the cookie jar. Looks like we've just discovered who messed with my musical alarm clock. Dicks.

"Very mature guys, very mature"

"Why Alice dear, we have no idea what you are talking about" My Mom replied, attempting to keep the smile off her face.

I merely raised my eyebrows in repsone.

I went to pour my self a cup of what can only be described as heaven (aka coffe). Suddenly I heard my dad sing from behind his newspaper "Friday, friday, gotta get down on friday".

"AHAHAHAHAHAH no. That was just child cruelty" They both began to burst out laughing at my comment. Downing the rest of my coffe I went to go get my backpack.

"If im not home by 5, child protection services took me away from you monsters" And with that said, I walked out of the room and straight out of the front door.

As I made my way down the path I began to hum Friday by Rebbecca Black. DAM HER AND THAT CATCHY TUNE!.

15 Minutes later I saw Gerard standing at the corner of the street where we had arranged to meet up with some really tall awkward looking blonde guy.

"Hey Gerard" I greeted him happily.

"Hey Al, this is my baby brother Mikey" He jabbed his finger towards the blonde guy who was now looking my way.

Lets just say that appearance from far away can be very very very deccieving. Mikey had to be the most un-awkward person I had ever met in my entire life. He was just so funny and random.

"I LOVE YOUR SHORTS" He squelled, pointing towards the smiley face situated on my dierrere.

"Aahahahahah Thankyou!"

"And im the gay one" Gerard whispered to me a little while later, whilst Mikey was distracted by a butterfly floating by.

By the time we had made it to the torture chamber otherwise known as highschool I had offically decided the Way brothers were the funniest people to watch ever.

We made it to school just as the bell went and after waving goodbye to Mikey, we started walking towards our English room. At one point I had to start dragging Gee there as he had spotted (Im presumming) Frank Iero.

"Come on Gee, we're going to be late!" I moaned to him.

"Pishhh poshhh, its practically impossible for anybody to be late for Miss Athertons class. I mean come on - her lessons start about 20 minutes later than any others, we'll be fine"

Eventually we made it, upon quietly slipping into the room we noticed that Gerard had in fact been correct in his prediction and we quickly scampered to our table at the back of the room. Unfortunetly we didnt have any time to talk about Mr Iero as not a minute later did Miss Atherton walk in.

"Hello class, I hope youve all done your research on Hemingway"

Well thats lucky. Thank god ive already done this topic at my old school. At least ill actually have a clue with what the fucks going on.

As the lesson continued on, it became clear that Miss just another one of those uncreative, unmotivated teachers - she soon had us reading one of Hemingways pieces. 40 Minutes later she apparently realised that she would actually have to teach us something that lesson, or failing that at least discuss our opinions on the author; and oh boy was I full of them.

"Okay, so does anybody have any thoughts on the author?" She asked the room.

A single hand shot up.

"Yes Paris?"

"He's just soooo romantic.... I mean.. Just the way he writes... Its soo... Soooo... Romantic!" Came her shrill annoying voice. Wow. So she was a moron aswell as a slut faced hoe bag.

I let out a loud snort, startling poor Gerard who had been quietly dozing off beside me.

I was quickly met wth the questioning glance of Miss Atherton. Soon everybodys eyes were on me.

"Romantic? Hemingway? He was an abusive, alcoholic misogynist who squandered half of his life hanging around Picasso trying to nail his leftovers."

I dare say I shocked her with my extensive knowledge on the subject.

"Erm... well yes.... that was a... very... interesting ... different point of view Alison" She said, tripping over her words.

The bell came to her rescue and soon the whole class was dismisssed from the room.

"Where are you now?" Asked a sleepy Gerard.

"History; D4. You?"

"Geography; F2. But I can walk you there, its on the way" He added, his face brightening up - I couldnt help but find him adorable.

We made our way through the hallways and our discussion turned to the abomination that was Rebbecca Black. By the time we had made it to my room we had agreed on the fact that she needed to be sent to the fiery pits of hell.

"Well this is you" He stated, pointing his finger towards the door "Meet you after to go to Gym?"

I simply nodded my head in response and began to enter the classroom. I got halfway before hearing Gerards voice yell from down the hallway.

"Oh and whislt we're on the subject of Miss Rebbecca, I'd just like to get it out there that if I was her father, I would totally disown the bitch." And with that he turned a corner and disappeared into the crowd of testosterone boys and harlequin girls.

Still giggling I made my into the classroom, but when I noticed that I was getting a few starnge looks I quickly stopped. Notcing the teacher sat by the desk I walked over and introduced myself.

What was his name again???? Mr.... Mr.... MR MORGEN! Thats the one!

"Ahh yes. You must be Alison the new girl. Just find a spare seat and sit in it" And with that he waved me away with his free hand.

I turned to look around the room and noticed a completely empty table and the back of the room, right next to the window. Perfect. Apparently not.

As I pulled out my notebook, the screech of a chair scrapping against the floor alerted me to the precense of the person who would be my history partner for the year.

FUCK. MY. LIFE.

Brendon Urie.

He turned to face me "Brendon Urie" He stated confidently.

"Alison Wilson" I continued, not wanting to be rude. It totally wasnt because I wanted to keep on looking into his big beautiful brown ey...

SNAP OUT OF IT WOMAN!

I quickly turned my attention back to my notebook but was again disturbed by the screeching of a chair leg moving across the floor. I looked up and noticed that he had moved himself closer to me. I turned my gaze back onto his face and noticed that he was sporting a big sly grin. Cheeky fucking bastard.

Thankfully, Mr Morgen began he lesson at that very moment.

After about 5 minutes of listening to him drone on about the Battle Of American Independence, I tuned out and began doodling on the front cover of my book again; still feeling Brendons lingering gaze burning a hole on my face.

About half an hour into the lesson Mr Morgen grew tired of talking and got a shy looking girl at the front to continue the passage.

Unfortunetly for her, some Jackass jock otherwise known as Jake, sat only a few tables away from her.

"OI! JESUS FREAK! Hows GOD?!" He shouted, earning a few chuckles from his idiot friends.

I looked up and saw the girls mortified red face. You could tell just by looking at her that she didnt like the attention she was getting and well she wasnt no prom queen, what with her several sizes too big glasses and clothes.

And so I, being the loveable douche I am , decided that I wasnt going to let this idiotic insufferable twit make somebody elses life a misery and came to her rescue.

"Ignore him" I called from my seat.

"AW EMO FREAK AND GOD FREAK ARE MAKING FRIENDS" He retaliated.

Turning my body to the twats gerneral direction "I guess in this society, being male and an asshole makes you worthy of our time."

I was rewarded with a small ssmile off Mr Morgen, a few laughs from around the room and even a chuckle from Mr Mystery Man himself!

Refusing to let go of his victory however, the boy started again "Mr. Morgan, is there any chance we could get the sket to take her Midol before she comes to class?" (For those of you who dont know, Midol is a period pain relief pill)

"Someday, you're gonna get bitch-slapped and I'm not gonna do a thing to stop it" Came Mr Morgens reply, shocking everybody in the room. Mr Morgen; I think I love you.

That shut him up and soon the nameless girl returned to her reading, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Are you always so fiery?" Came a heavenly voice to my right. Wow. Even his voice is hot.

"It comes and goes" I responded trying to look calm and indifferent when really I was freaking out inside.

I returned to sketching on my notebook when suddenly I felt a warm hand press against my leg.

Startled I looked down, and was greeted with the sight of a large warm hand, resting gently on my thigh.

Slapping it away I looked back up at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I hissed menicingly to him.

He merely shrugged his shoulders and turned his attention back onto the board at the front of the classroom.

Needless to say, I spent the rest of the lesson sitting as far away from Brendon Urie as humanely possible. The second the bell rang I jumped out of my seat and rushed out of the room, bumping into Gerard in the process.

"How the hell did you get here so fast?" I asked, astonishment finding its way into my voice.

"I have my ways" And with a tap to his nose he left it at that.

Could nobody in this school give a straight answer?!

"Come on, time for gym" Grabbing his hand, I pulled him through the hallway and headed in a random direction and crossed my fingers that we were going the right way.

Amazingly we actually arrived at our destination on time.

"See you on the other side" Gerard muttered before stepping through a door that had the word 'Boy' written across it.

Lets do this shit I thought to myself, as I stepped through the opposite door.

Time Lapse


Running around a track isnt that bad. Having to wear bright yellow shorts isnt that bad. Having four sets of eyes on me the entire time I was running the 1500m race however, was bad. I tried to push their stares to the back of my mind as I sprinted the last 100m.

I think I nearly died of exhustion by the time I had crossed the finishing line.

As I had finished more than a lap ahead of everbody else, I was dismissed to the changing rooms. However just as I was making my way towards sweet freedom, several bodies decided to block my way.

"Oh my god. What is it, Asshole day?" I muttered not so quietly to myself.

The one wearing flipflops, Jon, stepped forward.

"Hey there girly. How you doin'?" He started, however I was in no mood to be messed with.

"Sweating like a pig actually and yourself?"

"Now there's a way to get a guy's attention huh?" He continued on, undeterred.

"My mission in life. But, obviously I struck your fancy so you see it worked. The world makes sense again. Now could you kindly fuck off?" I said, causing Brendon, Ryan and Spencer to laugh at the situation their friend was now in. Jon stood looking rather shocked for a second, before recomposing himself.

"Such a pretty lady shouldnt use such foul language!"

"Do you even know my name screwboy?" I asked, boredom seeping into every word I uttered.

"Of course I do Alice, every body knows who you are - you kicked Sam Fisher in his manly area right?"

"Yes well as much as id like to sit and chat about that particular twat, I would really like to get changed now.. so...." I trailed off, expecting him to move.

Obviously he didnt get my point, as he didnt move an inch.

"Im going to need you to move" I continued on.

Still no movement.

I decided to take matters into my own hands and just walk past him, just as I was about to make my escape Jon said one last thing.

"Bye Alice" He called cheerily.

"BYE ASSHOLE" I called with the same happy tone.

This school was weird.


Timelapse

As it was a friday, Gerard was sleeping over at mine. And so whilst he went home and got his stuff, I went home to clean my room.

"Mom, Dad - your amazing, gorgeuous and talented daughter is home" I called, shoving my backpack to the floor.

"I thought we only had one kid?" HAR HAR fucking Har.

Upon ignoring the reply, I continued on in to the kitchen, greeted with the sight of my Mom on the phone and my Dad sat in his usual place at the counter.

"Hey Champ" He whispered quietly, as I took a seat next to him.

"Hey Dad" I whispered back "Why are we whispering?"

"Because whispering is fun" Oh. Okay then.

"Yes.....Okay....Yup....Yes...Ye....Yes... I understand... Okay... uhumm.... thats great.... yes.... thankyou... okay thankyou..... goodbye..." My mom spoke through the phone, before clicking the off button and placing it back on the counter.

"That was Principal Graham" she started.

"OH MY GOD! HOW IS MY HUNNNY DOING?!" I interjected. To say that my last headteacher hated me would be a bit of an understatement. What was it that she had called me on parents evening? Oh yes. A common piece of white trash who would never get anywhere in life. It was a love hate relationship.

"Never you mind. Oh, and I got a call from your school today" She continued.

"Oh yer? What about" Curiosity getting the better of me.

"I hear you were terrorizing Mrs. Atherton's class"

"Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action." I responded.

"The way you expressed your opinion to Bobby Ridgeway? By the way, his testicle retrieval operation went quite well, in case you're interested." She finished, giving me that I know all look.

"I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls"

Okay, Okay. That was a lie. But Bobby Ridgeway did not know how to keep his hands to himself, I was merely giving him a helpful reminder.

"Sure." She responded, not looking convinced in the slightest. Dam! "Just remember you're here for a fresh start, we all are"

I nodded my head and then left to clean my room, picking up any random crap that was on the floor, on the way. 10 Minutes later and my room was as clean as I was going to get it, giving up I sat on the edge of my bed. Eager to tell Gerard all about what had transpired in history class. That Brendon kid gave me the creeps.

Then why cant I get him out of my head?



AND THATS IT FOR TODAY FOLKS! I really hope you enjoyed it, and well rate and review pretty please?
Phoebe xox
Sign up to rate and review this story