Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You (Sequel to Forbidden Love.)

I'm Sorry...

by RedNight 0 reviews

"Uh...hey." He says putting his guitar aside and standing up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-18 - 1279 words

0Unrated
A/N: I was gonna post this last night but I was too tired and I couldn't finish it. Anyway! Where's the R&R's guys. If you like this story I want to know. Don't be a silent reader! Put your opinions across. Also there won't be a chapter up tomorrow or the day after because I have a show to perform both nights and I'll be far too tire to even stand never mind write a full chapter. After that though I'll try and get a chapter up every night like the way I used to. Plus in the next few chapters we'll be so close to the climax of this story and I'm so excited! Its one of the best plot lines I've ever came up with! Its a total mid fuck too!
I like to fuck peoples minds. And impregnate them...
Gahh! I'm in a weird mood. I need to sleep for this show and stuff. And I'm listening to MCR which makes me super happy and Twitter isn't working on my phone!
Don't know why I told you that but yeah.
THIS AINT A PARTY GET OFF THE DANCE FLOOR!!!
God Megan calm the fuck down. You're embarrassing yourself.
Noooope Party Poison is playing and this means I have to dance so shh brain.
Megan Mary Calder I order you to stop it.
NEVVVAAAARRRRRR!
....I'm talking to myself...and writing it down....I had coffee....explains a lot

Frank POV!!!

"See you later baby. Have a good day. " I say kissing Gerard quickly on the lips. He smiles and walks to his car. I stand at the door until he drives off into the distance, close the door and go into the living room. I sit on the couch and turn the TV on.
"Do you know where my Panic! hoodie is?" I turn to see Melody standing in the doorway. Her hair is wet, she is wearing black skinny jeans, a The Academy Is... t-shirt. She has eyeliner on and she looks more healthy than what she did this morning.
"Uh...I'll see if its in the dryer." I say getting up and going to the kitchen. I go to the dryer and look through the clothes until I find the red hoodie in question. I give her it and she smiles pulling it over her head. "So where you going?"
"I'm going to apologise to William...I feel terrible." She says looking guilty.
"That's probably a good idea. You feeling better?" I ask.
"Yeah my head doesn't hurt anymore. Can I use your phone to see if he's at Mikeys?" She says.
"Sure." I say picking up my mobile from the kitchen table and handing it to her. She finds the number and holds the phone to her ear.
"Hey Mikey, its Mel. Is Bilvy at your house?" She asks. I can hear Mikeys voice through the phone. "Do you mind if I come down for a while. I need to apologise for something." Another pause as Mikey speaks. "Thanks. See you soon." She says hanging up.
"You want a lift?" I ask as she hands me back the phone.
"You don't have to give me one." She says.
"I gotta get some stuff anyway so I'll take you." I say smiling.
"I'm gonna dry my hair first." She says smiling and leaving the room. We both head upstairs. I go to my room and she goes to hers. I pull on jeans and a t-shirt. I put a small line of eyeliner on and then head up to Mels room. I knock on her door.
"Come in." She says. I open the door to see her straightening her hair. "Almost done." She straightens one last bit and then turns the straightners off. I walk out of the room and she follows.

********

Melody POV!!!

"Thanks. See you later." I say ask I close the car door. Frank smiles and drives off. I walk up to the front door and ring the bell. Mikey answers.
"What have we told you about just coming in. You don't need to ring the bell." He says stepping aside to let me in.
"Sorry." I reply. He closes the door and I follow him into the kitchen.
"Coffee?" He asks.
"No thanks. Where's Rhi?" I ask.
"Baby shopping with her mom." He says smiling.
"Not long now eh?" I say.
"Yeah. About 3 months now!" He says excitedly. (A/N: 3 months might be wrong I've sorta lost track of time in this but the next chapter will be clear to what time it is) I try to look as excited as him but its hard. I'm never going to see that baby.
"Where's William?" I ask changing the subject.
"Upstairs." He replies.
"Does he know I'm here?" I ask.
"No I didn't tell him. He's been upstairs all day." He replies turning to make coffee.
"I'm gonna go see him." I say.
"Okay." He says smiling. I walk out of the room and up the stairs. I hear singing and a guitar as I get closer to Williams room. His door is closed so I knock lightly. The guitar and singing stops.
"Come in." He says quietly. I open the door and see him sitting cross legged on the floor.
"Hey." I say in a whisper.
"Uh...hey." He says putting his guitar aside and standing up. I stand awkwardly at the door, with my hands stuffed in the pockets of my hoodie.
"I uh came to say sorry. For last night." I say hanging my head.
"Apology accepted." He says smiling. "But why did you do it in the first place?" I glare at the floor.
"I-I'd rather not talk about it..." I say quietly. He sighs and wraps his arms around me. I go stiff but eventually just lean most of my weight on him. I take my hands out of my pockets and wrap them around him.
"Have you been cutting again?" He asks. I stay silent. He figures out the answer after a while of silence. "Oh Mel." He sighs kissing my hair.
"I'm sorry." I mutter resting my head against his chest.
"Shh. Its okay honey...how bout we sing a song. Huh?" He says.
"Okay." I say nodding and pulling away. He sits back on the floor with his guitar and I join him. He strums the first few chords of 'Everything We Had'.

********
Frank POV!!!!

Potatoes. Potatoes. Where the fuck are they? I've been looking around this supermarket for what seems like hours before I eventually spot the vegetable. I take a bag smiling. That's all the shopping done!
I quickly pay for the groceries and take them to the car. I get into the drivers seat and start up the engine.
Its a week till Melody's 16th birthday and Gerard and I have been trying to think of something special to do for her. So far...well let's just say its harder than it looks to think of something that a 16 year old girl, with no parents would like.
Hmm.... Well I don't think a sweet 16 party with extravagant gifts and stuff would be her kind of thing...
Cinema?
Nah.
Take her out for dinner?
Hmmm.....not sure.
And that's when the best idea comes to my mind. I smile as I begin to plan.

A/N: sorry for that at the beginning...anywho!
Anyone that can guess what Franks idea is gonna get a mystery prize...its a good prize.
Clue: it was mentioned quite early on into the story around when Frank and Gerard first meet Melody.
You have 3 days to guess!
P.S. R&R please -pleading eyes-
Sign up to rate and review this story