Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the Lies in the Books

6. Melt Your Headaches, Call it Home.

by ThanksChemVenom 10 reviews

While I had the incredible chance for Lisa to ever so politely escort me to my 5 star room, I was still dazed and starry eyed. (Title from Northern Downpour)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-22 - Updated: 2012-08-27 - 380 words

1Original
Frank's POV:

Lisa was the counselor that pulled me up off the floor and led me to the isolation rooms. They were in a large locker room, attached to the bathroom. They were grey box like rooms, about as big as a restroom stall.

Gee came in momentarily after me, and each "box" was on each side of the locker room.

While I had the incredible chance for Lisa to ever so politely escort me to my 5 star room, I was still dazed and starry eyed.

She pushed me into the isolation room and with a sneer of "fag" slammed and locked the door.

"You can sit here for the next 24 hours and think about what you did. That was disgusting and wrong of you. Gerard, we will pull you out tomorrow morning for counseling, but you will both be in punishment until 10: 30 tomorrow."

"Have fun!" she cackled, and I could hear her close the door to the locker room.

Suddenly, I was drowning in a torrent of worry.

What if he doesn't like me?

Why would he like me ?

He's probably regretting it already.

No one want's a fuck up like me anyway.

"Frankie?" I heard Gerard's voice echo across the room, making my stomach drop.

I already knew what he was going to say.

"I don't regret what I did. I'll always be here for you." I heard him call softly.

I was not expecting that...

You don't know him! Why would you believe HIM? You know that EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON that EVER promised you that... left. Why him?

Because he's different.

No. I'm not letting him in.

I sighed, the banter between both sides of my brain putting me on autopilot. I flipped onto my back, resting my heels on the opposite wall with my hands behind my head.

"Hey Frank?" I heard from the other side of the room.

"Yea Gee?" I asked.

"I know you're unsure about what just happened. I can practically hear your brain whirring. Can we, you know, get to know each other better? I don't know what you're thinking, but I'd really like to be your friend."

Okay... You can do this Frankfurter.

"Yea. Yea, that'd be nice." I stammered out, and then smiled to myself in the clammy darkness.

*
Sign up to rate and review this story