Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the Lies in the Books

7. We are Young and We Don't Care.

by ThanksChemVenom 4 reviews

And for once, my smile wasn't some odd teeth baring grimace... /it was real./ /It was Gerards./ (Title from Give 'Em Hell Kid)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-06 - Updated: 2012-08-27 - 355 words

1Original
FRANK'S POV:

*

"Okay." I stammered, "My full name is Frank Anthony Iero, I have four dogs, my favorite color is red, butter sandwiches and chocolate cake are like heroin to me, and I hate spiders and I love tattoos." I finished, satisfied with my reply.

"Your turn."


Gerard started to talk, confident as usual, "My middle name is Arthur, My favorite band is Iron Maiden, needles terrify me to no end and I love coffee. My favorite comic is Watchmen and Frank, you are so cute."

My stomach plummeted as soon as the words came out of his mouth.

I heard a faint gasp followed by a string of curses.

"Jeez. Frank I'm so fucking sorry, I know we were supposed to be starting over and stuff I was just thinking that and it kind of just-"

"It's okay." I said, laughing at his unsure stuttering and blushing an embarrassing shade of red at the compliment.

"Gah. It won't happen again. I'm sorry." He repeated.

Smile still hanging on my lips I said, "Gerard. Stop it. I think you're cute too." I was surprised by how easily the words tumbled out of my mouth.

"Oh" was all I heard from the other side of the room.

We talked for the rest of the day, only silenced by the random counselor coming in with food and water, but chatting, laughing and smiling the whole day away.

And for once, my smile wasn't some odd teeth baring grimace... it was real.

It was Gerards.

*

GERARD'S POV:

*


The dim light that had been glimmering in steadily all day had been gone for hours when a sleepy voice mewled from the other side of the room.

"Sing me to sleep Gee?" I heard Frank drowsily whisper through the darkness.

I smiled and started to sing a song, head leaned back against the hard metal of the door in a vain attempt to get comfortable.

A/N Sorry it took soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long for me to update, I know this is short, but I hope it wasn't total crap. I have the next 2 chapters written and I will post them tommorrow
Sign up to rate and review this story