Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pen Pals

Issues

by Sam_Speaks 5 reviews

My parents finally found a freaking psychiatrist . I'm NOT going, by the way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 522 words - Complete

3Funny
Dear Gerard,

Fine. I'm a jackass. I don't care anymore.

I can hardly write because it's so damn cold. What is with that? It's only November, for crying out loud, and my fingers are practically numb. Why do we have to wait outside before school, anyway? This is abuse.

About your letter: Okay, okay, I understand why you're all worked up. But remember in your first letter, you told me straight out that you were gay? Why would you do that if you didn't want people to know about it?

Thank God, they're letting us in now, so I can get finally get out of this illegal cold and stop writing.

Regards,

Anthony

__________________________

Dear Anthony Z.,

I told you I was gay because I was hoping it would make you stop writing. I don't care about people knowing, I care about their attitude. Most people at this stupid school are homophobes. Which I still think you are, but you're just pretending not to be for God-knows-what-reason. Probably for some scheme to make my life more miserable?

My parents finally found a freaking psychiatrist. I am NOT going, by the way. I'm going to climb out my window at home, look up your name in a phone book, and then hunt you down with a chainsaw.

The school counselor's bad enough. She's all smiles and sympathy; I can't stand her. I hear they're getting a new one soon. Good. I don't think I can stand Mrs. McGinney much longer.

I hope you feel guilty.

Sincerely,

Gerard

___________________________

Dear Gerard,

Sure I feel guilty, but only the slightest, smallest bit, and then it's overwhelmed by a dominating feeling of utmost smugness for ruining your life.

I'm being sarcastic, by the way.

I thought I apologized about that. I just didn't want you to kill yourself. What was I supposed to do after you told me, toss the letter over my shoulder and say, "Oh, that's too bad. I guess it's just one more gay guy out of the way"?

Please do not hunt me down with a chainsaw. I would be very scared, and there would be a lot of blood on the carpet my mom just had put in. It was extremely expensive, and she'd be very upset.

Regards,

Anthony

____________________________

Dear Anthony Z.,

You're such an idiot.

And about the suicide letter: um, yeah, that is pretty much what I thought you'd say.

I failed my science test. I stayed up all fucking night studying, and I failed. I'm too mad to put up with my Literature teacher right now, so I'm skipping next block. Where am I going? I'M NOT TELLING YOU. You might accidentally slip and tell someone.

Stupid pen pal project.

Sincerely,

Gerard

__________________________
Rawr! I got reallllly bored because my sister left me and I ended up writing this...more for you, hmmm? Enjoy, my crazies!

Thanks to erryone who cares enough to rate and review for me, if you guys hadn't written all those wonderful litle reviews I probably would still be on chapter two or three.

I love you all(:

-Sam

As always-rates and reviews make me smile :D
Sign up to rate and review this story