Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto Unleashed: Ninja/Hitokiri Battousai

Naruto Unleashed: Ninja/Hitokiri Battousai

by Shinigami-Naruchan 0 reviews

Naruto Uzumaki namikaze, trained by Hiko Seijūrō XIII for six years who later slaughters the Uchiha Clan becomes the Hitokiri Battousai, no one except Kakashi Knows about it. Can his family save ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Naruto,Yondaime - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 2236 words

1Original
Naruto Unleashed: Ninja/Hitokiri Battousai

This first chapter is a mix between a summary and something else, so if i get comments about how fast it's going i wont answer, it will slow down at the Chunin exams arc next chapter

Naruto is a genius

Due to being affected by the Kyuubi's Chakra in the womb, Naruto is a genius at birth, however the kyuubi wasn't sealed within him the day he was born, 3 years later Minato and Kushina have another child, a girl who was named Akemi. Kyuubi is released and is sealed into Akemi by the Sandaime, Naruto was affected by the excess chakra that Kyuubi had released and it scrambles his genes, No longer does he have blonde hair and blue eyes but red hair like an Uzumaki and dark purple eyes.

6 years later

Naruto hadn't shown much promise when it came to being a ninja, that's what worried Minato and Kushina, when he was three years old he had mastered the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and the Flying Thunder God Technique. They thought he was some kind of genius until Akemi was born, after that he began to pick things up a lot slower while Akemi picked things up the same way Naruto did. They began to wonder if it had anything to do with his DNA being scrambled but they quickly dismissed that theory an thought of that happened with one of his mentors. Instead of continuing to train Naruto they sent him to the Academy while Akemi continued to be trained.

1 year Later

"Kaa-chan i want to go to The Academy like aniki" said Akemi to Kushina.

Akemi had blonde long hair and blue eyes, she also had whisker marks on her face. She was taller and looked older than other seven year-olds, in fact she looked like a twelve year old.

She looked up to her big brother, she wanted to be just like him, calm, cool and collected. Every time he would come home from the Academy she would make him play with her and take her places, Naruto really didn't care what she did as long as he was able to get some sleep afterwards.

"Let's see what your father says, but i'm sure he'll let you" said Kushina.

Surely enough she was admitted to the academy the next day.

Akemi was ecstatic that she was going to the same school her big brother and asked him if he would give her a piggyback ride tp school which he did.

"Hey aniki are we there yet?" asked Akemi.

"Not yet" said Naruto.

She kept asking the same question over and over again, people who they walked past could clearly see the vein about to pop in his head because of his annoyance, not many people know this but when Naruto is annoyed enough he will get very frustrated, and when he got frustrated a word came out.

"Are we there yet Aniki" Akemi asked Naruto.

"I swear if you ask that again i'll...i'll ... forget it dattebayo!"said Naruto before he realized that they were at the Academy and everyone heard his verbal tick.

"Who's this your little sister? that's just great another pampered snob has entered the academy" said some random kid.

Naruto ignored him and kept walking towards the academy.

"Aniki why did you let him get away with that" asked Akane.

"Kane-chan the reason I did that is simple he is too stupid to be arguing with, it would make us look foolish to argue about something that isn't true, you're not not snobby, don't forget that okay" said Naruto?.

When they got into academy teachers looked at Akemi with disgust, this didn't go by Naruto, he wondered why they looked at her that way. Then it hit him, how could he have forgotten that the Kyuubi was sealed inside of her. Naruto didn't understand why Kyuubi had went crazy that day, she wasn't the type to just want to destroy things, he knew her personally.

From inside Kushina he would talk to her, and after she was sealed when Akemi was asleep. She wouldn't tell him anything about what happened, but only that he would be ashamed of her if she told him.

Naruto dropped of Akemi to her classroom and went to his own. When he got there he was greeted by a pineapple haired kid by the name of Shikamaru.

"Hey Naruto, why are you late? you know how troublesome Ino gets when you're not here" said Shikamaru.

Ino was in love with Naruto and his his shoulder-length silky red hair and how healthy it was that she was in love with, she's been trying to get the secret to his wonderful hair for the last three years.

"I was dropping off my imouto to her class, when some idiot started calling her snobby or something, I hate it when people think that clan members are snobby" said Naruto.

"I wouldn't know, even though I'm from a clan I sleep most of the time" said Shikamaru.

"Well that's what the male Nara's are known for, yet the females have as much energy as Akemi if not more" chuckled Naruto.

"NARUTO-KUUUNN"

Naruto turned around to see a girl with long platinum blond hair in a ponytail, her eyes were different than a normal persons eyes instead of having black pupils hers were blue and they were huge, her irises were black but were thin due to her huge irises (imagine a blue circle with a thick outline). she wore a purple vest and a knee length skirt that was split at the sides for mobility. Under the skirt she had bandages that wrapped around her hips, all the way down to her knees, she also wore blue sandals and arm warmers.

"Hello Ino"said Naruto unenthusiastically.

"Naruto I saw you walking to school with a girl on your back, she was pretty. Who is she so i can give her a piece of my mind" said Ino angrily.

"Um, ill tell Akemi you said she was pretty but i didn't know why you're all worked up that i gave my imouto a piggyback ride to school" said Naruto.

Ino had a ridiculous look on her face "That's your seven year old little sister Akemi? but she looks my age" said Ino.

"That's one of the reasons why my parents home-schooled her, she develops faster than a normal girl since she has about as much chakra as i do(will be explained in later chapters), but she wanted to come to academy like her big brother. Besides its nice to see her other than when I come home " said Naruto with a smile.

"THAT'S SO SWEET!"

The trio turned around to see a group of girls going gaga over an affectionate big brother.

It turned out that when Ino mentioned a pretty girl thinning the chances of Naruto being single, they listened in on thier conversation.

"I wish my brother was like that" said one girl.

"My brother is a jerk" said another.

"What's the point, all a big brother is good for is betrayal" said a voice that was not a girl.

Everyone looked to the window to see that it was the class emo, the most popular guy in school next to Naruto, he was the emo rookie of the year.

"How many times do i have to tell you Sasuke that Itachi didn't do it? Even your mom says he didn't do it so for the love of Kami stop saying it was him" said Naruto.

The reason Naruto knows this is because three years ago he was with Itachi, Sasuke's older brother at the time, along with an addiction to ramen, Naruto also shared an addiction to pocky with Itachi, anyways Naruto and Itachi were out buying pocky when he smelled blood burning flesh, he told itachi that the smell was coming from the Uchiha compound. When they got there bodies of the Uchiha's were everywhere, some were stabbed while others were burned beyind recognition. When they got to Itachi's house they saw a man stabbing his father Fugaku through the neck, his mother Mikoto was miraculously knocked out. Naruto saw the face of the man and was frightened beyond belief it was Hiko Seijūrō XIII: Ni'itsu Kakunoshin, Naruto's kenjutsu teacher (hint to the answer to the second paragraph).

After that fateful day Naruto had shut down for a long time, Itachi told Naruto's father, the hokage what had happened. Ever since then Naruto hasn't been the same.

31/2 years later

When Naruto finished academy Akemi was upset, no she was more than upset. Not because her brother graduated, it was because her brother had Sasuke Uchiha on his team. She hated Sasuke, she didn't understand why half of the girls she knew liked him so much, he was a creep and an asshole.

When her father asked Naruto to bring his teammates over of his teammates was a girl named Sakura, god dammit that pink-haired banshee was loud and annoying, and the fact that she followed Sasuke around like a lost puppy sickened her. The thing that sickened her the most were the lecherous looks Sasuke gave her and her mother.

Flashback 2 months ago

Sasuke looked at Akemi with a lecherous grin 'So this is the idiot's little sister? I'll give her a few years she'll be a fine candidate to help revive my clan' he thought as his eyes moved to Kushina 'She's no mother, she looks to be about eighteen years old, she's good enough for the taking right now'.

Sakura saw the way Sasuke looked at Akemi, 'that little slut, i don't care who's sister or daughter she is, if she tries anything with my Sasuke-kun I'll slit her little throat' she thought. Her inner self thought she was just annoying, "Why the fuck do I have to listen to this, this bitch is bat-shit crazy. She can plainly see that Akemi-san doesn't want anything to do with that limp-dick emo asshole" said innner Sakura.

Flashback over

Anyways the fact was she hated Sakura and Sasuke with a passion and vowed to herself that she would save her big brother from that hellish team.

Speaking of that team we find Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, along with their jonin sensei Kakashi Hatake at a house in the land of waves they had taken a C-rank mission to escort a bridge builder named Tazuna back to wave.

You all know the story of demon brother's attacking, they get beat. Tazuna talks about Gato and how his shipping company is crippling the village and whe only hope is the bridge Zabuza show up, beat up by Kakashi. Haku knocks him out kakashi passes out so im's skipping it.

They go to Tazuna's house meet his daughter Tsunami and grandson Inari.

Inari is possibly more Emo than Sasuke, Naruto tries to cheer him up but he has an outburst which makes Naruto have outburst, he insults Inari, gets even more pissed when inari tells him he has no idea, Naruto says he and his sister are persecuted by the villagers being called demon scum demon lover, seeing a man who he thougt of as a second father slaughter his best friend's clan (Itachi not Sasuke) so the villages try to hurt his sister to get to him

Naruto wakes up in a forest, he had passed out from exaustion when he's woken up by a pretty girl. He finds out her name is Haku, they talk for a while about what it takes to be strong while Naruto unknowingly helps her find herbs for Zabuza to heal. She thanks him for helping her and leaves

After about 5 minutes Naruto hears something in the bushes, so he goes to investigate. He finds a small cabin and guess who he see's sitting on the front proch of the cabin? Just guess, you guessed it, Hiko Seijūrō XIII: Ni'itsu Kakunoshin was enjoying some tea while sitting on a tree stump.

Naruto's rage causes his chakra to flare wildy and startles Ni'itsu

Meanwhile

Kakashifells that flare of chakra and gets very worried so he tells Sakura and Sasuke to protect Tazuna and his family while he goes to find Naruto.

With Naruto

"Naruto how have you been?" asks Ni'itsu.

"HOW HAVE I BEEN YOU ASKED? HOW HAVE I FUCKING BEEN? THE WHOLE VILLAGE KNOWS THAT YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UCHIHA MASSACRE AND THEY BLAME ME FOR IT. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN?" screams Naruto.

Kakashi who is hiding in a bush nearby is shocked to see Naruto losing it, 'I expected Sasuke to be the one to lose it but here Naruto is unsealing a sword... A SWORD? oh shit this isn's good, that guy is a master of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu, Naruto doesn't stand a chance, even if he was Ni'itsu's best and last surviving student besides the Hitokiri Battousai' he thought. but he didn't expect Naruto's eyes to turn gold or a seal on his stomach to be released, or for naruto to suddenly grow taller and an x shaped scar to appear on his left cheek. or for his orange jumpsuit and ninja sandals to suddenly transform into a purple mens kimono, hakama pants, and opens toed zori sandals.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Holy shit" said Kakashi but not loud enough to hear "Naruto is the B-B-Battousai".
Sign up to rate and review this story