Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto Unleashed: Ninja/Hitokiri Battousai

Chapter2

by Shinigami-Naruchan 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 1031 words

1Exciting
After about 5 minutes Naruto hears something in the bushes, so he goes to investigate. He finds a small cabin and guess who he sees sitting on the front porch of the cabin? Just guess, you guessed it, Hiko Seijūrō XIII: Ni'itsu Kakunoshin was enjoying some tea while sitting on a tree stump.

Naruto's rage causes his chakra to flare wildly and startles Ni'itsu

Meanwhile

Kakashi feels that flare of chakra and gets very worried so he tells Sakura and Sasuke to protect Tazuna and his family while he goes to find Naruto.

With Naruto

"Naruto how have you been?" asks Ni'itsu.

"HOW HAVE I BEEN YOU ASKED? HOW HAVE I FUCKING BEEN? THE WHOLE VILLAGE KNOWS THAT YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UCHIHA MASSACRE AND THEY BLAME ME FOR IT. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN?" screams Naruto.

Kakashi who is hiding in a bush nearby is shocked to see Naruto losing it, 'I expected Sasuke to be the one to lose it but here Naruto is unsealing a sword... A SWORD? oh shit this isn't good, that guy is a master of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu, Naruto doesn't stand a chance, even if he was Ni'itsu's best and last surviving student besides the Hitokiri Battousai' he thought. but he didn't expect Naruto's eyes to turn gold or a seal on his stomach to be released, or for Naruto to suddenly grow taller and an x shaped scar to appear on his left cheek. Or for his orange jumpsuit and ninja sandals to suddenly transform into a purple men's kimono, hakama pants, and opens toed zori sandals.

"Holy shit" said Kakashi but not loud enough to hear "Naruto is the B-B-Battousai".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Ni'itsu's blades clashed at lightning fast speeds, Ni'tsu was on the defensive while Naruto was swinging wildly and without control, something needed for the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. Ni'tsu didn't want to hurt Naruto, which is why he wasn't attacking; he was stalling so Naruto would tire himself out so he could talk to him.

It took about an hour before Naruto began to slow down; tears fell freely from his eyes. "Why sensei?" said a sobbing Naruto as he dropped his sword from his hands.

"Naruto you weren't supposed to be there" said Ni'itsu.

"It doesn't matter if I wasn't supposed to be there, you killed my best friend's clan" said Naruto.

"I was just doing my job" said Ni'itsu.

"Your job?" asked a confused but sill teary-eyed Naruto.

"Your father had Itachi spy on the clan because he was suspicious, it turned out they were planning a coup to overthrow your father, so he ordered me to eliminate them" said Ni'itsu.

Naruto was shocked, pissed at his father but shocked nonetheless.

"But I didn't follow his orders completely and left Mikoto and Sasuke and anyone else to witness it alive, when I told your father what you saw ..." Ni'itsu drifted off.

"What? What did my father say?" asked Naruto.

"He told me to kill you, he told me to because he said you were useless and a disgrace to the family and that Akemi would be clan head, the moment he said that I turned over my headband and left Konoha" said Ni'itsu.

Naruto didn't understand how was he a disgrace? Sure he had his lazy moments but everything he did was to make his family proud of him, was the love his family showed all fake? Naruto's chakra spiked again until he felt a chakra signature skyrocket way beyond his chakra level, he turned around to see a royally pissed off Kakashi Hatake with his sharingan blazing and fists tight.

'How can sensei say that, Naruto's the goddam battousai and a damned good ninja' thought Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei, what are you doing here?" asked Naruto.

"I came here to find you" said Kakashi.

"How much of that did you see and hear sensei?" asked Naruto.

"All of it" said Kakashi.

"Well hello Kakashi-kun, you've grown up quite a bit" said Ni'itsu.

"Is what you told Naruto the truth Ni'itsu-sama" asked Kakashi.

"Yes, ever since Akemi was born Minato has been telling me that Naruto's progress has been showing less and less, I told Minato that he was becoming a ninja, not a samurai. Ninja keep their training and abilities secret, the reason I taught Naruto the Hiten Mitsurugi style is because it requires fluid and quick movements, perfect for when it comes to being a ninja. Also because he's like a combination of Kenshin and Kyo" said Ni'itsu.

"Who?" asked Naruto.

"Your uncle's on your mother's side, Kenshin Himura the original Hitokiri Battousai and Oni-me no Kyo the thousand man slayer" replied Ni'itsu.

In Konoha

The Yondaime Hokage at his desk doing paperwork when he felt something he hadn't felt since when he first proposed to Kushina, the killer intent of her older homicidal brother Kyo Mibu. He looked up and saw a man with wild, unruly crimson hair that was at least waist length. He wore crimson hakama pants, with jagged edges at the bottom, a green sash around his waist, along with bright crimson armor and a sleeveless, jagged edged white haori that falls almost to his feet. He also wears crimson wrist guards. His eyes were the bloodiest of red with extremely small pupils

"Hello, brother in-law" said the man.

"Kyo, how did you get in here and why are you here?"replied Minato.

"Is that any way to treat family" replied Kyo with a smirk.

"You are no family of mine, neither you nor Kenshin are family" snarled Minato.

"Really, is Naruto not a spitting image of Kenshin?" asked Kyo.

Minato froze, 'holy shit, Kyuubi turned my genes recessive and Kushi-chan's dominate inside of Naruto', after ten years he had realised what had happened.

"'I'll take your silence as a yes" said Kyo.

Minato suddenly shuddered, "Why do i have the feeling that when Naruto comes home he may try to kill me?" asked Minato to no one in particular.

"Maybe he wants to, hell i wanted to kill you after you knocked up imouto-chan before she was married" said Kyo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minato and Cliffhangers are assholes aren't they?
Sign up to rate and review this story