Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And then I say to you...

When we were young we used to say...

by Radioactive-Lollipop 2 reviews

Fhvhv

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-28 - 281 words

0Unrated
~FB~
I grabbed my pencil and a pice of paper, carefully sketching out my feelings. It was a drawing of a butterfly, stripped of its wings, dying slowly as the spiders stood and laughed at him. Then far away in the back was another butterfly coming to help the dying one. 

~PD~
"Are you nervous," Frank asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the therapist. I nodded my head, pulling on the hood of my skeleton pyjamas pass my eyes. Frank said I could wear it as long as I made an effort to talk. You could tell I was nervous, extremely nervous, so nervous I even played dead when Frank woke me up!

~

"OKAY YOU ARE NEVER GOING THERE EVER AGAIN GERARD! THAT BITCH THINKS THEY CAN BLAME THIS ON US BECAUSE WE'RE GAY?!" Frank yelled as we drove back to his place. "I spent A HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ON A HOMOPHOBE!" 

I started to cry, I always cried when frank got mad. He was small but dangerous, and it scared the shit out of me. 

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW! THAT OLD HAG WAS OUR ONLY HOPE TO GET YOU BETTER, BUT NOOOOO SHE HAD TO FUCKING SAY 'WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T GAY THIS WOULNT HAVE HAPPENED' WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? A MOTHER
FUCKING MORMON?!" Frank's rampage continued, before he looked over at me. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I'll stop yelling, I'll stop talking even. Is that okay?"

I shook my head, bringing my knees up to my chest and hugged them slightly. Frank understood what that meant, and was silent the whole rest of the ride back. 
Sign up to rate and review this story