Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Undercover Lover

Truths

by SuperShocker- 0 reviews

Roxy tells someone the truth and opens up more to Frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 1263 words

0Unrated
“I can't make my own decisions
Or make any with precision
Well, maybe you should tie me up
So I don't go where you don't want me,

You say that I've been changing
That I'm not just simply ageing
Yeah, how could that be logical?
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat.

Woah,
You don't have to believe me
But the way I, way I see it,
Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
And break it, break it off,
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror.

If God's the game that you're playing
Well, we must get more acquainted
Because it has to be so lonely
To be the only one who's holy

It's just my humble opinion
But it's one that I believe in
You don't deserve a point of view
If the only thing you see is you.

Woah,
You don't have to believe me
But the way I, way I see it,
Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
And break it, break it off,
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror.”

Roxy was the last one up to sing and once again Jake, Holly and Alex came along to watch us all, laughing after everyone’s performance, except Roxy’s. Oh no they had a complete different reaction, especially Jake. You see she sang the song whilst completely watching him, never once tearing her gaze away. Either their comments last week really upset her or something else had happened that none of us knew about but whatever was the cause of all this hostility she was making sure they, mainly Jake, new she was not impressed and I’d go as far as to say that it was her best vocal performance we’d heard.
“Who’d of thought she’d of liked Paramore?” Gerard whispered to me half way through as I merely nodded, there was something about her that was captivating especially when singing, she seemed to go into another person, someone locked away just for this occasion who was completely focused and who put their all into each song.
“Hey you ok?” I asked her as she sat down next to me slowly.
“Yeah.” She nodded slowly just looking at the stage.
“Do you want to come to mine after this? It would just be you and me, you can talk about it if you want?” I looked at her slowly as she met my gaze.
“I’d like that.” She smiled “I’d really like that.” She said before turning her attention back to the stage.

“So what happened?” I asked as we got settled in my room with snacks and pop “He, they, are just stupid.” She said as she rolled her eyes “I needed to tell him it was over between us so when I did he started his usual ‘you won’t find anyone better’ or ‘I’m as good as they come babe’ and I’m sorry but I’d rather be alone then be with a self-obsessed, over critical and damn right rude guy like him.” She looked at me slowly, “it was never an actual relationship anyway, it was more a hook up of convenience you know we hung around the others who were getting together so we did just to ‘fit’ you know?” She looked over at me biting her lip.
“Yeah I get you; well it’s over now you just ride out what he thinks will win you back and your free of him and them?” I suggest slowly unpacking my bag full of the work that I need to finish and hand in by the end of the week.
“Yeah I guess,” she smiled watching me “thank you. It means a lot that I can talk to someone who actually understands and is helpful.” She laughed a little. “What’s all that anyway?” she looked at the pile on my desk before looking at me.
“Oh it’s just homework, don’t suppose you can do algebra can you?” I responding not actually expecting an answer.
“Actually, I can.” She laughed, “I hate math but something about algebra I like” she paused “probably because I can do it.” She giggled again before opening the book and telling me to have a ‘bash’ at it.

"No that answers wrong and you've already said that one." She said smiling at me. I'd been trying to work out this answer for 36 minutes and still couldn't do it; Roxy took one look at it 33 minutes ago and knew the answer straight away. And people called her thick. "Want me to show you?" She looked at me whilst bookmarking her page in the very used copy of Pride and Prejudice she was reading.
"Fine." I said grumpily, going into a sulk. I know she said she was good at it but still she was too good.
"If the final number is 24" She circled the figure on my sheet leaning over my shoulder "and you have an 'x' and a 'y' to play with as well as minus sixteen then you add 16 to 24" she scribbled on scrap paper her working out to show me "then you divide forty by two, for 'x' and 'y'. So 10 times 4 is 40 therefore 'x' is 10 and 'y' is 4." She looked at me smiling, "see?" She asked a perfectly normal question that any normal person would have responded to with a 'yes' or 'no' but not me. Oh no I span around on my chair and kissed her softly. At first I thought she was going to slap me but after the initial shock passed I felt her pulling my chair over to the bed which she sat on being the same level as me as we just kept kissing and smiling. I slowly moved over so that she was lying down and I was too as our kisses got more and more heated I stroked down her sides to hold her hips.
"No we can't." She pulled away and pushed me off her gently before sitting up. She looked on the verge of tears.
"Hey hey that's ok I understand." I sat up next to her slowly.
"No you don't." She said bluntly.
"Well tell me then." I turned her to face me "tell me what's wrong." I whispered as I stroked a piece of hair away from her face.
"I'm scared ok?" She mumbled not looking at me.
"Scared of what?" I paused waiting for an answer "Me? Us? This?" She nodded at the last part before looking up at me. "You've never had ..." She shook her head again. This time I hugged her "that's ok, we don't have too." I whispered as she hugged back.
"He tried once" she finally spoke, by he I knew she meant Jake, "we was kissing just like this and I told him no, he kept trying until I kicked him in his vital parts and ran off." She looked up at me slowly "I'm sorry, it’s not that I'm not attracted to you Frank it’s because I am just scared."
"Hey you have no reason to be." I kissed the top of her head "whenever you’re ready." I told her softly as she smiled a little "Anyway we have more algebra to do." She giggled at my attempt to lighten the mood. Today I saw a much more vulnerable side to Roxy and that side I don't want to see again.
Sign up to rate and review this story