Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pen Pals

Truce?

by Sam_Speaks 4 reviews

"You got in a fight, didn't you? Hold on for a sec while I ask... Yes, you did."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 516 words - Complete

2Exciting
Dear Gerard,

Hello? Why didn't you write back? I know you hate me and everything, but you've always written back for the grade. Everything okay?

Regards,

Anthony

______________________________

Dear Zederick,

No, everything is not okay, but that's none of your business. Sorry for not writing back. But I have an excuse, even though I'm not going to tell you what it is.

Alright, I'll give you a hint: I got to miss my next psychiatrist appointment because of it. I was going to climb out my window and cuss the guy out or something, but something happened and my parents let me stay home.

They're not very happy, though.

And just for the record, I am going to kill the guy (OR GIRL) who spread that stupid rumor about me when I find him (OR HER.)

Sincerely,

Gerard

________________________

Dear Gerard,
What happened? Tell me. What could have made you miss your appointment?

Although I bet I can guess. You got in a fight, didn't you? Hold on for a sec while I ask.

Yes, you did. Why were you fighting? Who were you fighting?

Regards,

Anthony

____________________________

Anthony Z.,

What the hell? God, I hate this project. You actually wrote in your letter that you asked the nearest person if the gay guy had gotten into a fight? Do people really pry into my life so much that me getting into a fight is a school-wide episode?

You've really pissed me off this time.

Sincerely and all that crap,

Gerard

_____________________________

Dear Gerard,
Sorry. No, really, that was stupid of me. I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to find out what you were being so secretive about. I regret it, I swear.

Don't be pissed off at me. You always are and it's no fun getting letters all the time from a guy that hates my guts. I screwed up last time, alright? And also the thing about the psychiatrist, which I already apologized for. Maybe we could just start over or something?

Regards,

Anthony

____________________________

Anthony Z.,

No.

You jackass.

Sincerely,

Gerard W.

__________________________

Dear Gerard,

You're not going to start the jackass thing again, are you? God, I said I was sorry. You really are sensitive. No, not sensitive; extremely bad-tempered. Can't we talk like normal people without you blowing up at everything I say?

Anyway, it got you out of that appointment, didn't it?

That's really cold of you to refuse my truce. I'm trying to be nice here, but every time I read one of your letters I just want to hit you.

Regards,

Anthony

P.S. Are you going to tell me who you got in a fight with?


_____________________________________

Sorry it took foreverr! I helped my sister pack for camp the past two days, because I'm a loving, caring brother who wants his sister out of the house for a week. Good news; I have a lot written! I'm just a lazy ass who doesn't want to type the chapters up. It's four in the morning, (stupid insomnia) so I'm going to go pet my cat for a while.

Love you all!

-A very sleepy Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story