Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where do we go from here?

Ch. 4

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-07-06 - Updated: 2012-07-06 - 289 words

0Unrated
We were making out on the front lawn, the moon shining over head. My parents will be glad to hear the two of us are back together, besides it's not like Mikey is going to be a blabber mouth and tell them. 

Frank started to growl softly when I pulled away, my teeth scraping the tattoo in his bottom lip. My tongue grazed over his piercing and I ended the kiss before I kissed his nose. 

"I love you Gerard," he whispered wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "You know exactly how to treat me."

"Do you want to spend the night? We won't have to do anything, we can just cuddle like we used to," I whispered back, brushing his bangs out of his face. 

"I would like that."

I kissed him one more time and led him inside. Frank looked around, and grabbed the picture of me off the shelf. He smiled and kissed it, much like a teenage girl and her celebrity crush. That caused me to blush when I thought that, I'm the Harry Styles to his thirteen year old girl. 

"C'mon Frankie," I said opening the basement door. "It's 2 in the morning, and it's the weekend."

"Coming Gee."

He placed the picture down and followed me to my room. I pulled out some sweats for him and my batman pajamas for me. 

After we got dressed I laid on my bed and opened up my arms for him. He climbed into them and rested his head in the crook of my neck. 

"Goodnight baby," I whispered kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you..." he started before his light snore cut him off. I chuckled and snuggled him, entering the world of sleep myself. 
Sign up to rate and review this story