Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Counting Down the Days to Go

Uhm I ran out of chappy names

by Radioactive-Lollipop 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-07-06 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 406 words

0Unrated
"What's wrong sweetie," she asked nervously. "Is it about Mikey? Is he okay?"

That irked me the slightest bit, "He's FINE!"

"Then why do you need to talk?"

Frank took that opportunity to straddle me. His hands on my neck, and mine up his shirt resting on his small belly. 

"Gerard. I you're mother do not want to see you and Frank take part in an intimate mo-OH!" It finally clicked. "I'm so happy you two are finally dating."

"Mom," I groaned throwing my head back. "It's not JUST that!"

"Do not take that tone of voice to me mister! I could send Frank home right now!"

"I'm pregnant Donna, with Gerard's baby."

My mom stood up and walked to the kitchen, she came back with the home phone and a piece of paper, "Call."

I looked at the paper and it had seven digits in black sharpie. Frank took the phone and dialed the number, setting the phone on speaker. Someone picked up on the second ring. 

"Hello, Newark abortion clinic! How may I help you?" some cheery girl on the other line said. 

I grabbed the phone and chucked it at a wall, before i laid Frank on the couch and kissed him fiercely. 

"There is no way on earth I'm going to let you get rid of this baby okay? He will be our little girl," I said climbing on top of him. "That was a bitch move my mom made, and I'd she makes another... Oh god if she makes another we will NOT let her see her granbaby." 

"Gerard," Frank cried before he pulled me down to kiss him. 

The kiss wasnt as heart-filled as the others we've shared, because our hearts were broken. It was rough, sloppy, and out of sync. Much like horny drink kids, but... Not. 

"Frank," I sobbed pulling away. I placed my head under his chin and cried. I cried until I had no more to give, and Frank was there to comfort me. 

"Shush Gee," he said stroking my black and red hair. "Calm down. Please calm down."

"I'm sorry baby," I cooed kissing Frank's stomach repeatedly. 

"Gerard, do you want to visit Mikey? Tell him the news?"

"If he responds to us, sure."



GUYS YOU GET TO FIND OUT WHAT'S UP WITH MIKEY! YAAAAAAAAAY! But Donna added some more DRUHMUH and the boys are PUISSED. How do you readers feel about a FRANK POV?!?!
Sign up to rate and review this story