Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Front Page!

Blood test

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

Gerard isn't exactly too pleased...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 702 words - Complete

0Unrated
They seemed like nice people, you know, minus the guns and everything.

'Hi, I'm Detective Millican, and this is Detective Antonelli.' The female police officer said.

'We've been working on your disappearance since you went missing.' Detective Antonelli said.

'We um... we hear you want a DNA test.' Detective Millican said.

'Yeah. I mean, I'm pretty sure that I am Riley, but I just want to be 100%.' I told her.

'That's fair enough. We need to take your blood though. Are you afraid of needles?' She asked. I shook my head.

'We're going to need to take your blood too.' Detective Antonelli said to Gerard and Lucy. Gerard looked a bit nervous, but he was certainly willing.

The actual test wasn't so bad. Detective Millican put a strap just above wear my arm folded, and made it really tight. She then told me to squeeze my hand into a fist repeatedly so that she could find my vein. She then put the needle in, and took a bit of my blood. Gerard looked terrified.

'Okay Penina, you can go now.' She told me. I nodded my head and made my way to the only other room I knew. The kitchen. There were a whole mix of the different families in there.

'Did it hurt?' Sophie asked. I shook my head.

'No. It was fine.' I answered. Well, it was fine for me. Because at that very moment we heard screaming.

'Holy motherfucking shit!' Gerard shouted. About a minute later, he calmed down.

'Guys, don't copy my brother's language. He just doesn't like needles very much.' Mikey said.

'No shit Sherlock.' Andy said making us laugh. Just then, Detective Antonelli came in.

'Penina, we need to discuss something with you.' He said.

'What is it?' I asked.

'No, I need you to come into the lounge.' He said. So that's where I went. I sat down on the sofa.

'Penina, if the tests say that you are indeed Riley, then we'll need to inform the public that you've been found.' Detective Millican said.

'Okay. Why do we need to have a chat about that?' I asked.

'Well, there's a lot of things we need to talk about. Firstly, we need to know how you came back.' She said.

'I don't know. I just saw that picture of Riley and me and my sister thought it was me. I ran away.' I said.

'Then, how did you find our address?' Gerard asked.

'Well, Cait knew I was going to find out the truth. We heard mum and dad arguing, saying things like "She's not ready" and "She'll never understand why we did what we did." the day before I left. When I landed at L.A.X I called her to find out their address. They always kept diaries in the loft. She found it and then I got a taxi.' I answered.

'Cait's your sister right?' Detective Millican asked. I nodded my head.

'I'm going to take these to the lab.' Detective Antonelli said. It probably sounds amazing and exciting, but it was honestly nerve wrecking. It's like something so big relied on something so little and simple.

'What's her full name?' She asked.

'Caitlin Mae Dayne.' I answered.

'Okay. Do you know where she is right now?' She asked.

'No. I think she's trying to find a way to here. She said she's see me in about a week. I'm scared. What if she's in trouble?' I asked.

'Don't worry. We'll contact the police in Britain and try and find her. They can take her here.' She told me. I can only hope that's true.

Hi guys! Good morrow! I'm kind of hungry, I didn't even have breakfast yet. :'( Anyway, I hope this chapter was okay. Enjoy! Also, if you're a writer whose work I enjoy reading, update now! It's not even fair! I love them so much! Anyway, rate and review or I'll kill you off. I won't really, but I just like it when I get rates and reviews. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story