Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Front Page!

A lot of blushing

by tmbfucks 2 reviews

It is Andy after all...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 548 words - Complete

0Unrated
After Detective Millican asked me a few questions about myself, she said that the story will probably be the biggest story around for a while, so I should brace myself for a lot of publicity, and that she'd be back to tell us the results of the DNA test in the morning.

'So, are you hungry?' Lu Lu asked me. I nodded my head.

'A bit, but I'm more tired than anything else.' I answered.

'Well, what do you want to eat? I'll make you something quick, and then you can go to bed.' Gerard said.

'I'm not really bothered.' I answered.

'Do you want a chocolate spread sandwich?' He offered. That sounded really good.

'Oh my god yes!' I answered. He giggled and went to the kitchen to make it for me. Lucy followed him. I just sat there on the couch. That's when Andy came in.

'So, what's England actually like?' He asked. I stared at him as if he was joking. What the hell does that mean? It's like asking what's water like. Of course, he just looked oblivious, kind of like Neil from the inbetweeners.

'It's so awesome. We have this very precise wind consistency which enables us to fly around with umbrellas. It's customary of course that you become a nanny.' I said sarcastically. He saw right through me.

'It was just a question. No need to be so mean about it.' He sighed.

'Sorry. I'm just tired.' I told him.

'Meh, you've been through a lot. To be honest though, I'm really glad you're back.' He said. I could feel myself getting red.

'Really?' I asked. He nodded his head.

'Yeah. I was about 2 when you went missing. I still remember something about you though.' He said.

'What do you remember?' I asked.

'Well, I remember holding you. I could barely keep my own head up, so my mum put me on the couch. Then Gerard passed you to me. You were really wriggly, but you were so cute and happy too. I laughed because when you were wriggling you tickled me.' He said. I blushed even more. He liked me when I was a baby, and he really wanted me back.

'Have I missed out on a lot?' I asked.

'Apart from us in fear of your life everyday, not so much. We all just grew up with you burned in our memories.' He answered.

Just then, Gerard called me into the kitchen. I sat down and ate the food. I didn't realise how hungry I was, but it felt so amazing to eat. Then I was shown to a guest bedroom for the night. I said goodbye to everyone, and went upstairs. I was so exhausted. The bed was so comfy. Soon enough I fell into a deliciously soft sleep. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all...

That's right! We took a small trip down memory lane. Oh, good news, I had some breakfast about 2 hours ago. So I'm not so hungry anymore. Also, I haven't seen any birds or mice today, so that means my stupid cat didn't bring any in! XD Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story