Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Front Page!

The truth

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

We find out if Penina's Riley after all.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 615 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat down on the sofa, and Detective Millican got Gerard and Lucy inside.

'So, what's the answer?' Gerard asked. I was sitting between him and Lucy.

'There's more than a 99.9% chance that you're Riley.' She told me. So basically impossible that I wasn't. They both sighed and cried in happiness. They hugged me. I was a little less happy. Not because they're my parents, but because I was expecting to feel something. I was expecting some sort of darkness in my life to be lit up. I just felt nothing.

'So, what does that mean for, well, whoever they are? I can't exactly call them mum and dad now can I?' I asked.

'Well, they're on the run. When they get found, if they even do, they'll be arrested for conspiracy to kidnap a minor, depending on what they tell us, they could be arrested for 30 years minimum. However, no matter how likely it is, we still don't know if they were the kidnappers.' She said.

'What are you talking about? Of course they're the kidnappers. There's so much proof.' Lu Lu said.

'Well, not really. We have no proof that they're the ones that took her. There's so many possible options. They could've paid someone to do it.' She told us.

'But, why would they?' I asked.

'Because they wanted a kid Penina. They were desperate. Desperation can do crazy things to people.' She told me.

'What about Caitlin? Where is she?' I asked.

'We're still looking for her. Although there could be a chance that Richard and Susie took her with them.' She answered.

'No way. She's smarter than that. She could escape from them easily. Besides, she said she'll be here in about a week.' I said.

'You need to understand Penina, what happened in your case was extremely lucky. Do you know what the odds were of you getting here safely?' She asked. I shook my head. 'It' probably one in a hundred.' She said.

'So, Cait may be in danger? She could be dead?' I asked angrily.

'Probably not dead, but she could have been taken. I know she's not that much younger than you, but she still is, that's why it's one of the top priorities that she gets found.' She answered.

'Can I go now?' I asked. She nodded her head sympathetically. I went to the kitchen. Rachel, Sophie and Abbie were there squabbling over who gets the last of the cereal. Andy was just sitting there reading the newspaper. He was reading the article about me.

'What did it say?' He asked. Just then everyone shut up and listened intently.

'I'm Riley.' I said. There was no emotion on my face.

'Are you okay Penina?' Andy asked. I shrugged.

'Not until I know where Cait is.' I answered.

'She'll be okay.' Andy told me.

'How do you know that?' I asked fed up of everyone pitying me.

'Because, she grew up with you.' He said.

'Frank's right. You're a man-whore.' Rachel said.

'I'm serious.' Andy said. I heard the door open and close. Gerard and Lucy came in. Lucy gave me a hug.

'It's so good to have my little girl back.' She said. Not for me. I've ruined everything.

Just so you guys know, I'm listening to When I'm Alone by Lissie. It's giving me tremendous eargasms! XD I hope you like this chapter. Seriously this time, rate and review. And is it just me but is everyone busy today? :L Anyway, I hope you liked it! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story