Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Front Page!

Sick, Sick Teens

by tmbfucks 6 reviews

The name of this chapter is the name of a song by Chapters :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 475 words - Complete

0Unrated
'I'm so glad you feel the same.' He said. I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

'How could I not? Just don't break my heart okay?' I asked.

'I would never do that. You're the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You're different from everyone else. That's why you're perfect.' He said. The beach was still pretty empty. I guess not many people knew about this place.

'You're more than perfect. You made me forget about all the shit going on my life.' I said smiling.

'Come on.' He said standing up.

'Where are we going?' I asked.

'You'll see. These guys know how to take care of themselves.' He said. I stood up, and he took my hand.

He dragged me out of the beach, and made us take a walk.

'So, are you still angry about your shoes?' I asked cheekily. He smirked still walking.

'No. I wasn't even angry then. I just really wanted to beat Matt up.' He told me.

'Friendly.' I teased.

'So Penina, tell me everything about you.' He said.

'Everything? That's a lot of stuff.' I said.

'So, I want to know. I'll tell you everything about me.' He told me.

'Well, I like dancing, the internet, and music. And I've spent my whole life in a web of lies... Hey, what do you know, that isn't a lot of stuff.' I said.

'Seriously? No dark secrets?' He asked.

'Maybe one or two. But I'll save those for another time. What about you?' I asked as we turned a corner.

'Well, my dad taught me everything I know about guitar. He's really passionate about it. I guess it rubbed off on me. I want to be a guitarist for a band when I'm older. What about you?' He asked.

'I don't know. Anything fun.' I answered. We spent the rest of the walk like that. Being silly and asking all sorts of questions. But when we finally arrived, I was so hypnotized by beauty.

'This is the cliff that I used to go to all the time when I was younger. I just used to sit here and deal with my thoughts.' He said. It was a perfect place. It was right on the edge and it overlooked a lot of the town.

'It's gorgeous.' I said.

'I know. That's why I wanted to bring you here.' He said. He turned me around to face him and he kissed me again. This is the most perfect day.

Yeah... sorry for ditching you guys at the beach. Andy and I just wanted to make-out... Okay? Bear this cliff in mind though. I have a feeling it will be hugely important in future chapters! Enjoy! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story