Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Front Page!

Their side of the story

by tmbfucks 18 reviews

They've found Richard and Susie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-08 - Updated: 2012-07-08 - 640 words - Complete

1Exciting
I sat next to Andy and Gerard. They were the only 2 seats left. We were the last ones there because we wanted to make-out for a few seconds longer. I bloody love Andy.

'Hey guys. What were you doing up there?' Frank asked.

'I was showing her my music collection. There were just a couple more, so I showed her those.' Andy said. We're great at lying to them. I can't believe they haven't figured it out yet. It seemed so obvious to me.

'Which one do you like best?' Ray asked. They all stared at me expectantly. I noticed some of the posters on the wall were Queen posters. Fingers crossed.

'All the Queen ones obviously.' I answered. They all cheered.

'We all love Queen.' Lu Lu said.

'How could you not? They're amazing.' I said.

'Don't stop me now! I'm having such a good time. I'm having a ball.' Sophie sang. I giggled. Then I remembered the cab journey. In there it was so simple. Find out the truth and be happy forever. But it's not anymore. I've lost my little sister.

'Are you okay Penina?' Lee asked. I looked up from my hands that I was fiddling with.

'Huh?' I asked, not really paying attention.

'You seem a bit distracted Penina. What's up?' Draven asked. I shook my head.

'Nothing.' I said. I then ate my pasta hungrily. Once Andy and I were finished, he took me back upstairs.

'Tell me what's wrong.' He said cuddling me.

'I didn't want to do this.' I said. A tear was rolling down my cheek.

'Do what?' He asked rubbing my back in support.

'I didn't want to get my younger sister missing. I didn't want to get the people I raised me in trouble. They didn't do anything wrong to me. In fact they did everything right. I just feel like I've destroyed a perfect family.' I said.

'Don't blame yourself. None of this is your fault okay?' He said looking into my eyes. There was a knock at the door so we sat up and I leaned against the wall. Frank came in.

'Penina?' He asked. I looked at him with tears still streaming down my face.

'Yeah?' I asked wiping some of them away.

'Oh god. What's wrong?' He asked handing me a tissue.

'I've fucked up everything.' I answered.

'No you haven't.' He told me. 'This is a difficult situation. But there have been some developments on it. That's why I came up here. Gerard and Lucy want to speak to you.' He said. I nodded my head and stood up and followed Frank into the lounge. It was just them there.

'What is it?' I asked.

'I'll um, I'll leave you to it.' Frank said closing the door behind him.

'Penina, the police have found Richard and Susie.' Lu Lu told me. I could barely breath.

'What happened? Are they okay?' I asked. She nodded her head.

'They're fine. But, they've confessed to paying someone to kidnap you. The police have asked if the name William Keith means anything to you.' Gerard said. I thought about it. I recognise it. I thought about if for 30 seconds, and then it hit me. My face obviously turned pale and fearful. He was the guy I met on the train to the airport.

'Penina?' Lucy asked.

'He's going to get me again.' I squeaked out in fear.

DUN. DUN. DUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!! Ohh the drama. XD I hope you like this chapter! I'm kind of hungry now so I'm going to get dinner. And seriously, my rate buttons are feeling really lonely and neglected. They want to be abused! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story