Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Under The Cork Tree

Silly Teenaged Games, Pete Wentz Style

by moocow 2 reviews

Sierra visits and gives Patrick a nice time, while Lizzie still thinks alot about the future. The boys go to Dirty's party and Pete gets in a fight. Lizzie takes care of him but realizes alot about...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-09 - Updated: 2006-07-09 - 2285 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two- Silly Teenaged Games, Pete Wentz Style

"Party peeps," Patrick tried his best to hide the smile that had appeared on his face as Sierra stepped into the room. "Are we gonna lounge, or play spin the bottle?" Lizzie smirked from where she was lounging, stretched over Joe and Pete, her head in his lap.
"Can we play it my way this time?" he asked a bit whiney.
"Ask nicely Peter," Lizzie poked his tummy and shook a finger at him.
"Fine, mom," he poked her back and she squirmed closer to Joe.
"Make him stop," she begged giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Stop flirting, Peter," Joe knew that would push his buttons.
"I'm not flirting, I have a girlfriend and she poked me first," Pete leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.
"I think you upset the baby, Joe," Patrick muttered and Sierra laughed.
"Can we play now?" she asked and Andy grabbed the bottle she was holding.
"I though you didn't drink, Sierra," he muttered seeing the empty alcoholic bottle.
"I don't my mom wanted me to throw it out, so I kept it for today," She took a seat on the floor next to him and smiled up at Patrick.
"You gonna play Patty Boy?" he blushed at the nickname and slid down to the floor, sitting across from her. Lizzie sat down next to Patrick and Pete followed. Joe grabbed the camera and started it up.
"I'll record, too many guys playing," Pete scoffed.
"Have a problem with kissing me Joe?" he asked and Joe shook his head.
"Just I don't like playing your way," Lizzie and Sierra both raised an eyebrow.
"What's your way to play, Pete?" Lizzie asked and he smiled.
"The first time it lands on the person, it's a hug, second a kiss on the cheek, third, a kiss, fourth is open mouth, fifth is make out, sixth is hickey and seventh is seven minutes in heaven," Sierra giggled.
"How come we never played it like that before?" she asked and Patrick shrugged.
"We don't like playing it like that cause there is never enough girls," Sierra smiled.
"Well, now I'm here, Patrick your chances of getting lucky with a girl are higher this time around," Pete slightly laughed at the pink tint that appeared on Patrick's cheeks for the millionth time that day.
"Let's play," A while later into the game, Elizabeth hadn't gotten very far with people. To tell you the truth, she wanted it to land on Peter because the next time would mean a kiss. In all the five years they had been friends, she had never really been attracted to him, but within the last few months, something changed and matured about him, even if he was jumping off roofs still. Sighing, she watched as Sierra spun the bottle, it landing on Patrick the sixth time. Lizzie slightly giggled as Patrick gulped, trying his best to hide the blush that had developed again.
"Oh, Patrick," Sierra smiled as he nodded his head. She made her way over to him and tilted his head to one side, pushing some of his hair away. Pete chuckled as Sierra kissed his neck and Patrick widened his eyes, his breathing shaky. Lizzie couldn't help it and started laughing as he bit his lip trying to calm himself. Sierra pulled herself away and the gang all gasped at Pat's neck.
"Geeze Sierra," Andy mumbled and she just smiled. Joe shook his head and zoomed in on the mark. Patrick breathed out and sighed.
"Oh god," he muttered and Lizzie laughed.

The game quickly ended after Patrick spun it and it landed on Sierra. They ended up getting their seven minutes in heaven, Patrick coming out with his glasses tilted, hair a mess and sticking up everywhere and shirt half unbuttoned. Sierra waltzed out and sat on the couch, with Patrick's hat on her head and smiled as he fell on the floor, a little flustered.
"God, Sierra, what did you do to Pat?" Andy asked as soon as he saw Pat on the floor. Sierra just giggled.
"Not that much," Lizzie raised an eyebrow and Sierra just laughed.
"That was the best make out session ever," Patrick breathed out. Pete laughed and high fived his friend.
"Way to go on getting action," A ringing disturbed the congratulations and everybody checked their phones.
"It's mine," Joe mumbled from behind the couch.
"Hello?" Lizzie smiled as she saw the rest of the guys talk about how Patrick and Sierra seriously need to get an hour in heaven. She had to admit, she was zoning out again. Not realizing it, most of the guys and Sierra left the room and Pete was the only one to notice Lizzie was still sitting on the ground, her mouth skewed to one side.
"Uh, Lizzie," Pete waved his hand in front of her face and she shook her head.
"Yeah Pete?" she looked up to see everybody gone.
"Dirty is throwing a party to kick off our two week tour coming up," he sat down next in front of her and looked at her solemn filled expression.
"So, just around the city or out of state?" Lizzie asked and Pete smiled.
"Just around the city," he paused to watch Lizzie smile. "So you gonna sit backstage and give us hugs after shows?" Pete asked with a twinkle in his eye.
Pete, I wouldn't miss a show for the world. I love you way too much
"Yeah," Lizzie looked away suddenly and then smiled knowing that the party would make her happy.
"What's the matter, Lizzie?" Pete asked leaning over to catch her eyes.
"Uh, let's go, are you taking me?" she asked changing the subject. Pete seemed hesitant at first to ignore his question, but quickly nodded his head.
"Let's go,"

"Liz, you want a drink?" Lizzie was sitting on the kitchen countertop, letting Dirty keep her company while the other boys socialized with the people that they called "fans". Lizzie shook her head and leaned against the fridge that was behind her.
"Why not?" He asked and Lizzie shrugged.
"I don't want anything, that's all. Last time that happened, Pete got mad at me," she really did not want that to happen again, he didn't talk to her for a month.
"And why do you not want Pete mad at you?" Dirty kept questioning her as he handed out drinks to the people that wanted them. Lizzie sighed; she didn't know how to answer that.
"Because I," she paused. So many things could come off of that.
"Because...because you like him," Dirty raised an eyebrow and Lizzie sighed.
"I don't like Pete," she mumbled and he scoffed.
I love him
"Whatever, Lizzie," he turned back to the people as he was playing bartender. She stayed there for a while until she heard all the commotion that was coming from the staircase. When she walked over she saw Patrick with Sierra standing and watching as well. Sierra stopped her but she peeked over her shoulder to see that familiar head of dark brown. Lizzie walked up next to Patrick and observed the scene. Pete and Nikki were in front of the bedroom door, her draped with a sheet around her and Pete with an angry expression plastered on his face.
"So you go and cheat on me, huh?" his voice bellowed over the entire hallway as people winced at how loud this was getting. The guy that she had obviously cheated on stepped out, fully clothed.
"Let me take care of this babe," Nikki stepped back and before anybody knew it, the two men were on the ground punches flying. Lizzie gasped and covered her mouth. She had never seen Pete so angry, not even when he saw her drunk. Let's say it got pretty ugly. Patrick and Joe had to break it up before somebody, namely Pete got seriously hurt.
"Lizzie," she looked up to see Andy in front of her. "Can you take him home to your house?" Lizzie looked over to where he was slouched up against a wall while Joe and Patrick took care of the other two in the fight. She nodded and made her way over to him.
"Pete," she muttered his name and crouched down next to him. He didn't budge at all so she gently moved his face to look at him. "I'm gonna take you home, ok?" he didn't say anything and just adverted his eyes from her own. The drive home was silent and Lizzie just couldn't help but feel extremely bad for what Pete was going through. Once they reached her quiet house, she dragged him upstairs to the bathroom first and made him sit on the counter while she attempted to clean him up.
"Pete...I'm sorry about tonight," Lizzie whispered as she came back in the room with a pile of first aid things.
"It's not your fault, Lizzie," he muttered and Lizzie picked his chin up with her fingers. The expression on her face made Pete worry.
"What's wrong?" he asked as she cleaned up the blood.
"Just, you got really hurt, both mentally and physically tonight," Lizzie paused a moment to glance into his eyes. "And that just sucks," Pete slightly smiled at her bluntness but then winced at the touch of the alcohol swabs.
"Oww," he whined and Lizzie giggled.
"Pete, you're being so immature about this," Pete frowned slightly.
"She's gonna get what she deserves. And that is simply a place in my lyrics," Lizzie smiled knowing Pete could write at least five songs about this break up. "And then, we will become famous because of her!" Lizzie smiled even bigger and nodded her head.
"Good, now does anything else hurt?" she asked getting back to previous worries. Pete felt around his stomach.
"I think he tore skin when he kicked me," Lizzie let her face take a sympathetic look as he felt up his own shirt and came back with his fingers glazed in a light red. "Yep," Lizzie braced herself as he tore off his shirt, exposing the cut on his abdomen.
"Lizzie, it kind of hurts, so can I lie down while you bandage it up?" Lizzie blinked hard to gather her thoughts and nodded as he hopped off the counter and walked into her bedroom that was connected to the bathroom. When Lizzie emerged she saw Pete looking through her photo book while lying flat on her queen sized bed. Sighing she made her way over and sat on the other side of him, near the wall. He turned his attention form the book and to Lizzie.
"You took all of these?" Lizzie peered into the book. It was a mix of her old school work but then changed into the shows the boys put on during the year. She nodded her head like it was no big deal.
"But, only the band photos are photo-shopped, right?" Lizzie nodded.
"I like the originals sometimes, but I love adding the sparkles and lyrics," Pete nodded looking back at them. Lizzie zoned out again and leaned against the wall, the bandage and damp cloth still in her hand. After a few moments of flipping through the pictures, Pete turned to see Lizzie tracing the patterns on her sheets with her free hand. Reaching over, he grasped her hand and watched as slight Goosebumps appeared on her arm.
"Your hands are cold, Pete," Lizzie mumbled turning back to him. He smiled and looked down at his scar.
"Are you gonna clean it up or do you want me staining your sheets, and not in the good way," Lizzie shook her head, a smile appearing on her face. Pete snuggled back into the pillow as his hands went back to the photo book. Lizzie's hands shook as she took the warm towel and wiped most of the blood away. When Pete was done with the book he put it back on the nightstand and watched her as she ripped open the bandage. After placing it on the cut he smiled up at her. They stared at each other for a while and Lizzie tore her gaze away as soon as Pete leaned up on his elbows.
"I'm going to go make some tea. Do you want two sugars?" Pete raised an eyebrow as Lizzie grabbed some extra clothes and walked out of the room. About ten minutes past before he got up and walked downstairs to see the rest of the guys grabbing their cups from Lizzie. Pete walked over and grabbed his as well, watching as Lizzie sat down on the counter, criss-cross applesauce.
"Are you guys ok?" she asked and Andy shrugged.
"The guy ended up backing off and leaving Nikki standing there," Patrick straightened his hat.
"It was actually pretty scary once he showed he had a knife, Joe made me get Sierra get out of there," Lizzie sighed.
"At least you guys are ok," Lizzie took a drink and then jumped as Pete wrapped his arms around her middle and placed his head on her shoulder.
"Lizzie took care of me while you guys saved my ass," Joe laughed.
"We all saved you this time, Pete," Lizzie sighed as the conversation went in a different direction, one she wasn't very interested in, until the mentioning of a show.
"What about a show?" she asked, piping up and looking at the guys. Pete laughed from behind her, still holding her.
"We have a show tomorrow night," Lizzie smiled and finished off her tea.
"You guys gonna stay tonight?" They all nodded before taking another drink of tea.
Sign up to rate and review this story