Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What about now?

First day of school

by imakilljoywannabe 2 reviews

Frank goes through the school day waiting for school to end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-14 - Updated: 2012-07-15 - 517 words

0Unrated
A/N: Hey guys, sorry if there are any mistakes here with the scheduling or classes or whatever- I'm going into 9th grade next year, sooo....yeah. Anyways please read!

Too soon we reached our high school. We all checked our time tables to see which classes we would be sharing. First I had English with Ray and Mikey , then gym with Gerard. I'm alone in Math, and I have Chemistry with Gerard at Mikey at the end of the day (that should be interesting...). Not a bad schedule for the first day... We chat for a little bit longer before we split up and go to our first classes. I'm just saying goodbye to Gerard before Ray grabs my arm and drags me off to class, saying I'd see him later. I yanked my arm from his grip and continued walking, Mikey jogging a little to catch up after giving his brother a hug. Ray and I sit together in English, with Mikey right behind us. We talk the whole time and ignore the teacher, but because it's the first day he doesn't seem to care. Mikey has made friends with the guy who sat next to him, I think his name is Bob... or something like that. I say bye to Ray and Mikey before meeting Gerard for gym.

"Hey Gee, how was art?" I asked, smiling. Gerard is the best artist I know, and I can't wait to see what he drew today.

"Good. I didn't get hurt or get in trouble, which is good." he replied earnestly.

"Did you draw anything?" I asked eagerly. He chuckled before handing me his sketchbook. Inside was a new picture, another vampire. He particularly liked drawing those. I noticed that it looked like the next page in the sketchbook had been torn out. I saw these sometimes, but never questioned it. I figured he just didn't like the drawing he had made. I smiled as I gave him back his sketchbook and told him how good it was.

"Another awesome vampire, Gee!"

"Thanks Frankie!" He said smiling. I felt my stomach do a flip at the use of my nickname. Gerard had come up with it, and was the only one who called me that. It made me feel extra-special.

"We gonna ditch gym today?" I questioned.

"Totally." We walked around the back of the school to the courtyard, where we sat down and began to talk. We talked all period. Just before the bell rung, Gerard stood up.

"Hey Frank, want to come over to my house today?"

"Sure!" I grinned. I loved going to Gerard's house. It made me feel closer to him, in a way.

"Great!" he said, smiling back. We heard the bell ring distantly.

"Time to go," he said, and we walked back together.

If anybody's actually reading this, sorry, I know nothing really interesting happens in this chapter, but I'm planning to have some stuff come up soon. I already know how I want this to end, it's just a matter of how to get there. Please R&R!!! Thanks!!! ~imawannabekilljoy
Sign up to rate and review this story