Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything Is Changing

The Hotel Room

by foreveryours 4 reviews

Fiona is deliberating what Kier said to her before, her heart and head now seem to be on different end of the spectrum. What will she do when she's in a hotel room with the man she loves.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 1189 words

2Ambiance
Fiona's POV

“You ready to go to the hotel Fiona?” Frank said approaching me as he gave his guitar to a nameless tech. I nodded and stood to greet them all, I was there body but not in mind, my mind had gone wondering, wondering about what Kier had said.

Everything he said seemed too nice to actually be true I scoffed; he had called me perfect, now I know that’s a lie! I’m far from perfect. Other than his compliments which I sorely did not believe one bit I did hope, not for the compliments but for what he said after that, I hoped that people would like me tomorrow.

“Fiona, you okay? You haven’t said anything for a while?” Mikey whispered to me as we neared the hotel, I guess I had been away for longer than I imagined, it seemed not two minutes ago that they had just finished the show.

We checked into our rooms, Mikey and I in one and Gerard, Frank and Ray in the other. I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror; I scanned for any flaw I could find, wanting to perfect myself as much as possible before tomorrow. It wasn’t longer before Mikey joined me, slipping his arms around my waist. I smiled at him in the mirror and rested my head on my shoulder, I felt at bliss with him here and now. I felt safe, I felt like my past horrors were just that, in the past.

“You’ve been awfully quiet, are you sure you’re okay? You can talk to me you know.” He said, swaying himself slighting, in turn making me sway with him.

“I know I can talk to you but I’m fine, really” I said confidently not wanting to give him an excuse to carry on.

“You know...we do have this whole room to ourselves, just us...all alone” He whisper seductively into my ear, grazing my cheek with his lips. I grinned at the friction but regretfully shook my head.

“I know, it seems a shame to waste such a perfect opportunity” I sighed.

“Who says we have to waste it?” He said cutting in his eyebrows furrowing in dismay.

“I do, I’m just so tired right now, I haven’t had a goodnight’s sleep in ages Mikey” I looked at his glum face in the mirror and instantly felt bad for lying to him, the truth was that the experience with Kier had opened my eyes slightly, I didn’t want to be with Mikey if I felt like this, even if my feeling were tiny I didn’t want our first time to happen when I wasn’t completely one hundred percent madly in love with Mikey.

He nodded, understanding and left me to go to our bed. I heard the light click as he turned it off, I stared at myself with a judging glare, I was a horrible person, I didn’t deserve Mikey.

I felt guilty for I had done but in my heart I knew it was for the best. I left the bathroom, turning out the light as I left, scampering around in the darkness to get to the bed without walking into anything.

I stretched my hands out and soon felt the cushiness of the mattress, slowly and quietly I lowered myself onto the bed hoping Mikey wouldn’t wake up. I sighed with relief as I hugged my pillow closer and soon felt light as air as sleep washed over me.

******

I opened my eyes, feeling the heat from the sunlight streaming through the window into our room, filling it with warmth. It was early in the morning; I looked over my shoulder to Mikey sleeping soundly next to me, the guilt I felt last night was gone instead it was replace with pure love, nothing was on my mind except Mikey. I huddled closer to him, happy with how this morning was starting. Today was the day I would be revealed to the public as his girlfriend.

Somewhere when I was in my ignorant bliss Mikey had woken up. I felt his hand on the small of my back, his skin on mine as he slipped it underneath his Joy division T-shirt I had borrowed for the night. I turned to him so I was enveloped, crushed in his arms.

I smiled, looking into his hazel eyes and without a word or hesitation Mikey began to kiss my cheek and neck. I felt his body move over mine, after tonight we would be under the careful watch of the media, this would be the last privacy we would get for a while.

But that morning I was just nobody, the world was still unaware of me or us as a couple. After all the time we had spent together alone, you would think that we would have already crossed this line but we had never really gotten this far, it would seem there was always some sort of crisis that kept us busy. Not to mention I had wanted to wait. I didn’t want to wait because of last night; it was something more than that. Mikey was a rock star and I didn’t want to be another groupie. I needed to be sure but now I was sure enough. I didn’t want to wait any longer.

I opened my eyes and found him staring at me. The question he was silently asking was answered by my kiss. “Yes, now Mikey. I love you.” I whispered with a giggle.

Mikey nodded and whispered back “I love you too, more than you could ever imagine” I lifted his shirt above his chest and helped him undress, my fingers lightly skimming the length of his body. He was so beautiful, warm and solid. And he was mine. His skin was hot to the touch, and it felt as if we were both burning. The song from last night flashed into my mind, Fearless Vampire Killers, went through my head. “Could we burn darling, like fires in the night?” It wasn’t night but close enough.

I couldn’t breathe, couldn’t think, I could only feel, only feel his kiss, his touch and the two of us together. I surrendered to him, to love, to pleasure but the pleasure was more intense, more than I could have imagined. Sweet oblivion. He took me and held me close. Tonight we would finally be revealed as boyfriend and girlfriend, tonight I would be his and only his but right now I already was.

Fearless Vampire Killers have released their headline tour dates for October! -Dying- If anyone is going to go to the Wrexham one let me know because I'll see you there (hopefully)
Yeah I know is is such a short chapter! I'm sorry for that.
Many thanks to anyone actually still reading this!
Reviews and rates will be greatly appreciated with a warm and welcoming heart.
Honestly though those who review and rate ever I will be forever grateful to them.
-E
Sign up to rate and review this story