Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The Wave mission and Alive!Kushina and also has Eva characters in it.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Anko,Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 4162 words

1Original
It was a nice day, the sun was shining and there was a light breeze blowing. Naruto had made it to the unfinished bridge and saw kunai, ninja stars embedded in to the stone, slices and quarters of apples all over the place and small puddles of water all over the place. Hinata and Sakura were standing guard over the client. Musaka, Sai and Sasuke were fighting in a dome of ice against their masked opponent. And both Kakashi and Anko were fighting a large man without eyebrows who was trying to kill them. He quickly slipped on his mask and headed on to the battle field.

Hinata smiled when she saw him. "Naruto-kun!" She said.

"What? What’s that loser doing here?" Sakura asked as he dashed forward, his attack smashing through the dome and coming mask-to-mask with the ninja who had already crippled his teammates.

"So you are like me?" He asked, staring down the other masked ninja. "So beautiful you have to hide your face."

She looked at him and was glad to be wearing her mask, to hide the blush upon her face. Quicker than she expected, he wall-flipped from the dome and grabbed her, suplexing her and knocking her out of the dome of ice, shattering it before he went over to Musaka and helped him up. (UL, $)

"Take care of our comrades while I help our sensei." Naruto said to the samurai youth.

Musaka nodded as Naruto dashed towards his sensei, currently locked in battle against the large and fearsome man. Kakashi had been knocked down before Naruto had plunged into the ice dome, and was now virtually useless. Leaping over the fallen Copy-Ninja, Naruto dashed towards his sensei’s side, blocking the downward attack of his massive sword with his claw, then flipping up and over the man to kick at his head with both feet.

Naruto fell upon the man and thrust his claw in front of his face. The man was on one knee, sword in front of him as he stared back at the blond ninja.

"You’re good kid." the bandaged-wrapped ninja said.

Naruto smirked underneath his mask. "Thank you for your acknowledgment, kind sir."

Naruto gave the man a small bow, not noticing Kakashi charging up a chidori and rushing up to the blond ninja to kill him.

(Theme- Spitting Narcissism by Jose the Bronx Rican)

CHAPTER 5

It was a nice day in Konoha and Team 11 was meeting each other at their normal place, but Hinata and Musaka were looking different. Musaka was now in a white kimono top, blue hakuma pants and had dyed his hair to a sky blue (1, UL). Hinata was in a dark colored body stocking, a loose red trench coat with large gold buttons over her shoulders, and a long golden scarf wrapped around her arms and neck, and was even sporting a pair of high heels the same color as her coat. She was now taller, curvy and had long dark wavy hair that flowed like water, deep lavender eyes, a fair complexion, and a small mouth with full red lips.

Anko was impressed by the way they looked now.

"Wow gakis." She said with a smirk. "You two clean up nice."

"Thank you sensei." the pair said.

Naruto could only agree and was about to start the day with his team when a messenger ninja arrived with a summons from the Hokage himself.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"You wanted to see us Hokage-sama?" Anko said to the older man.

"Yes. Team 7 has requested back up on a C-ranked bodyguard mission that has recently turned into an A-ranked mission." the Hokage said.

Naruto didn’t like the sound of that.

"And how did this mission get mis-classified?" the blond asked.

"The bridge builder who hired us did not explain the finer details of the mission, and of course he couldn’t afford a bodyguard detail at an A-ranked rate."

"And what were the finer details?"

"That his life is being threatened by a shipping magnate named Gato."

"I see." Naruto mused. "Well... I’m intrigued enough, but what do you think, Hina-chan?"

"I think... we should go!" Hinata said as Musaka nodded.

"Alright, we’ll do it." Naruto said. (UL)

Sarutobi handed Anko the mission file.

"Okay gakis, get packed and ready to go in an hour."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Naruto and Hinata had come up to the manor to pack and get ready to go. Before he left, he checked up on Naru, who was being pampered by the help, he smiled and head for the door where his things, and his lady, were waiting, and they took off.

They met Anko and Musaka at the front gate.

"Alright then. Let’s get going." their sensei said.

Content with their preparations, the quartet departed towards Wave Country.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The trip didn’t take too long as they came up on a small house just outside the village.

"You want to knock on the door?" Anko asked.

Naruto knocked on the door and a few seconds later a good looking woman opened it.

"Yes, may I help you?" the woman said as she laid her eyes on Naruto and company she was flushed. "Oh my!" she gasped.

Anko chuckled at the fact her gennin team was the most good looking team in Konoha.

"Yes," Anko said. "We are the back-up from Konoha. We’re basically the ‘Pros’. May we come in?" ($)

The woman stepped aside to let them in, Anko and Musaka walked in first as Naruto strutted in while Hinata glided.

When Kakashi and his team saw them walk in, they were pissed. Sasuke quickly attacked Naruto, who easily flipped over the Uchiha, but when he landed he had his claw and mask on. The woman got warm as she saw how well built he was. Sasuke attacked again, only to have Naruto kick him backwards across the room.

Sakura made her attack only to have him spin around in a tight circle, his braid hitting her in the face, leaving a mark. This was enough to allow the masked ninja to grab her by the arm and toss her back into a chair on the other side of the kitchen table. Kakashi tried his luck, only to have Naruto hit him with his Bloody High Claw that sent him flying across the room.

Sai just looked at his downed teammates and gave a small sigh. The woman was just watching the rather amazing scene, realizing that the woman wasn’t kidding about the ‘Pros’ part. Naruto then gave off a chuckle, that she thought was very sexy, as he twirled softly.

His team and the woman gave a light applause as he bowed to them.

"Thank you my dear friends," he said as he removed the mask. She was blushing as she excused herself for a quick second.

Later they introduced themselves to the family of Tazuna, the bridge builder, his daughter Tsunami, and grandson Inari. It was after these introductions that Kakashi and his team voiced their resentment of having Team 11 being there, only to have Anko shove Kakashi’s ‘back-up’ request, signed by Kakashi himself, in the Copy-Ninja’s face. After that, they told them what was going on, that a drug lord by the name of Gato, who was posing as a shipping magnate, was draining the village dry and Tazuna was building the bridge as a link to encourage merchant traffic to help them get better. But Gato didn’t want that, so he hired missing nins to stop him from completing the bridge. Team 7 was hired as bodyguards but now they needed back up.

But Kakashi had been so pissed about how good the ‘Demon Brat’ was, and the fact that he was his sensei’s son, that he came up with a plan to get rid of him, and that’s where we come to right now.

"That’ll teach him who’s on top." He said as Naruto fell into the ocean, not noticing Hinata’s scarf wrapping around his arm, which caught him completely off guard.

"You’ll Pay For What You Did To My Soul Mate!" She cried as she flung his already bruised body back onto the bridge with a mighty crash. ($)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile, a few miles away, Naruto had washed up on shore. A young woman was walking down by the sand a saw the waves bring him in, and quickly went to him. The girl herself had shoulder length reddish-blonde hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a white ninja shirt, cargo pants, and open-toed boots. She turned him over, removed his mask, and gasped when she saw his face.

"Naruto-kun?!! I NEED SOME HELP HERE!!" She called out. A couple of ANBU showed up as she started to give him mouth to mouth. They were all relieved when he coughed up water, then quickly made a make-shift gurney out of blankets and carried him back to their camp. The girl grabbed his mask and quickly followed. ($)

Naruko Uzumaki, daughter of the former Uzukage of Whirlpool Village, was walking along the beach when she saw a young man wash up on the shore. He has long blond hair, was topless with a large red nine-tailed fox tattoo spiraling around his torso, black and orange tights, slippers, a mask and a golden claw. But what she noticed most of all, was the wicked-looking circular burn-mark on his back. She went to help him, carefully removing his mask to give him mouth to mouth. She was taken back by how beautiful he was, but gasped when her mind focused on the whisker marks across his cheeks.

She called for assistance as she started mouth-to-mouth. A pair of ANBU, a man and a woman, quickly showed up. They grabbed him and quickly followed the blond hair young woman towards their camp. (UL)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Naruto was placed on a soft bed where the medic nin tended to him while Naruko went off to locate her mother.

Kushina Uzumaki, dressed in a red and orange jacket, green cargo pants, black boots, with long red hair and crystal blue eyes, was meditating in a clearing when her daughter broke through the foliage, and skidded to a stop right in front of her. ($)

"Yes ‘Ko-chan? What is it?" she asked calmly, opening her eyes to look up at her daughter. She eyed her daughter strangely, noticing that she was breathing hard. "Calm down honey," she said, "what’s so urgent?" she asked as she stood up.

Naruko then said the 5 words that shocked her mother.

"NARUTO IS ALIVE AND HERE!"

Kushina vanished in a cloud of dust, rushing past her daughter with tears in her eyes to see her only son. Naruko snapped out of her mini-daze and quickly followed after her.
Meanwhile Naruto started to come out of his injure-induced sleep, and started to sit up as the medic nin tried to stop him.

"Easy, sir. You took a powerful blow to the back. You shouldn’t strain yourself." the soft female voice said. (UL)

"Ugh, where am I?" Naruto asked as he sat up and looked around, noticing he was in a rather nice camp, and then noticed that his attending nurse was quite beautiful.

She had short blue hair, reddish eyes, flawless but pale skin, and dressed in an ANBU ninja outfit, though with a patch on her arm that marked her as a medic.

"How is he, Rei-chan?" a voice behind the blue-haired medic asked.

Naruto noticed the girl’s cheeks glow pink as she moved to the side to allow Naruto to get a better view of him. The young man was quite handsome as well, an almost feminine look to him, but his dark blue eyes revealed his strength. He had wavy brown hair that was neatly cut, a small scar on the left side of his face, from his cheek to just under his ear.

"He is recovering quickly, Shinji-kun." the girl said.

Just by hearing the tones of their voices, their body language, and the girls pink cheeks, Naruto would wager that they were involved.

They are both beautiful. Naruto thought.

Just then Kushina exploded into the camp and skidded across the ground to see her son. His mask and claw were off, he was nicely tanned, and his body was streamlined and buffed.

"Oh my," she said. Minato wasn’t that gorgeous. She thought, but noticed through his features that he was in fact her son.

Naruto looked at her as shock filled his eyes. Though he had never seen her before, the fox inside him was shouting at him exactly who she was.

"M-Mother?" He gasped. "Is that you?"

Tears still streaming down her face, Rei and Shinji leapt to the side as Kushina grabbed her son in a tight hug. ($)

"My son!" she said. "Oh my darling son!"

"But how?" he asked, hugging her back.

"When I was told you were dead after the Kyubi attack, I was attacked and barely escaped with your sisters. I barely made it out with Naruko, and was glad for that. Since then, and with Whirlpool village having been destroyed, the few ninja I had left have been moving from place to place to keep from being detected. Having lost my husband and my other two children, I swore never to return to Konoha for anything." she explained. (UL)

"But you didn’t lose your other two children. My team and I rescued Naru from Danzo’s men several days ago." he explained as Naruko appeared in the camp.

"What? Naru-chan is alive?" she gasped. "But... Danzo is also alive?"

"The ugly thing does not know when to die." Naruto grumbled. "The Second made a mistake sparing him."

"I see. But how did you get here?" she asked as Naruko collapsed by the camp fire.

"My team and I arrived in Wave Country yesterday as back-up for Team 7, who were on an escort mission." he explained. "Everything was going fine until their sensei struck me from behind."

Kushina moved around Naruto and gasped when she saw the burn mark on his back. While it was healing up nicely, there was no mistaking what it was.

"Their sensei.... was his name.... Hakate Kakashi, the Copy Ninja?" she asked.

Naruto looked at her strangely. "Yes. Did you know him?"

"Rat Bastard!" she swore.

I guess that is a ‘yes’. He thought.

"He was your father’s student!" Kushina said.

That does not bode well for him. Naruto thought again. "The bastard had the audacity to mar my beautiful skin!"

"Your wounds will heal within half a day. You will not have any blemishes to speak of." she said.

"Thank you, my Queen." Naruto replied. ($)

"Queen? You give me too much respect." she said as he rose up and stretched his muscles.

"I haven’t had time to show you enough," he replied. "You brought me in to this world." She blushed at his words, "Anything for the beautiful woman who gave me life."

"I see you have your fathers manners, though you never knew him." she said with a smile. "Toji! Kensuke! Hikari!" she shouted.

"Yes, Ma’am!" a trio of ninja the trio shouted as they stood at attention.

Naruto took in their appearances in a second. The taller of the trio looked more like an enforcer, tall, muscular, with short black hair dressed in a black ninja outfit with a large battle axe on his back. The second young man was shorter, with glasses and sandy blond hair, though he had more weapons than the taller boy, knives, kunai, shurikens, swords, sais, and nunchucks on his vest, arms, legs, and back. The boy was either a weapons expert, or a collector. Finally, the girl of the trio was a cute young lady with soft brown pigtails, brown eyes and a few freckles on her cheeks. She was dressed in a light green ninja outfit with open toed shoes that revealed her painted toe nails.

"Break camp and follow us to the town. Naruto, Naruko and I will go on ahead. Shinji and Rei will accompany us as our guard." Kushina said to the five other ninja in the camp.

"Yes, my lady!" Shinji and Rei replied.

"At once, my lady." Toji, Kensuke and Hikari replied and quickly started packing things up in their scrolls.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The group of ninja arrived shortly before nightfall at Tazuna’s home. Naruto was silently anticipating just how Kakashi and his team would react to what he was about to show them.

He would have been rather honored at how Hinata, Musaka and Anko had been pissed of at Kakashi for what he had done to their teammate. Anko allowed her Musaka and Hinata to use Team 7 as training dummies, on the threat of Naruto’s death being told. At first Kakashi didn’t sweat it, thinking that she would tell the council, but when she said that she’d tell the Hokage, he knew that Sarutobi would demote him. Anko had him by the balls, which she would no doubt cut off later.

After Kakashi, Hinata had used her scarf to wrap around Sakura and turned her into her personal wrecking ball. At least four decimated trees had been the brunt of her wrath. As for Sasuke and Sai, they were down to their last pair of clothes and bandages, as Musaka had used his swords rather animatedly on their bodies. Their clothes were now nothing but shredded rags and their bodies would not stop bleeding from the hundreds of cuts both possessed.

Just then there was a knock on the door, Tsunami answered it and smiled at who was behind it.

"Naruto-kun!" She gasped as she saw that Naruto was alive and unharmed. "Kushina-sama, you have returned! It is a pleasure to have you grace my humble home." (ULx2)

"Thank you, Tsunami-chan." Kushina said with a smile.

Tsunami hugged the woman and then Naruto.

"How are you Tsunami-chan?" Naruto asked.

"Much better now, but... what happened to you, Naruto-kun? Anko-sensei said that you had been attacked on the bridge. They didn’t know where you were. Why are you here with her Naruto-kun?" she asked.

"Well, as you know, all women do love me, but she has a better reason than most." Naruto said as Tsunami released him. "She’s my mother."

"She... really?" Tsunami gasped.

Just then the other Konoha ninja arrived, naturally confused at why a group of Whirlpool ninja were outside Tazuna’s home. But they couldn’t stop Hinata from bursting into the home when the blue-haired girl named Rei told them that Naruto was inside.

"Naruto-kun!" Hinata shouted as she grabbed him in a tight hug.

While Anko and Musaka were glad that Naruto was alive and well, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura were mad that he was back, and alive.

"You’re alive!" Hinata gushed, tears in her eyes. ($)

"Beloved, you should know by now. Handsome fighters, never truly die."

Kushina and Naruko were smiling at each other as they watched the tender scene. But they also noticed the cold glares that were coming their way from Kakashi and the others.

Kakashi moved towards Naruto, only to have a furious force of nature slam him into the wall on the other side of the room.

"You Bastard!" Kushina hissed into Kakashi’s ear, a kunai imbedded in his shoulder as she held it at a downward angle, a second kunai shoved up under his nose.

"K-Kushina?" Kakashi gasped.

"You think I didn’t recognize your handiwork on my son’s body? Minato would be ashamed and outraged that you struck his own son down from behind, with the very technique he taught you!" Kushina hissed at him.

At hearing this, Sakura and Sasuke were confused.

"Minato?" Sasuke asked.

"His own son?" Sakura asked.

"The technique he taught you?"

"Kakashi-sensei what is she talking about? It’s like she’s saying that..... Naruto-baka is the son of the Fourth Hokage."

Kushina looked at Kakashi.

"You didn’t tell them? You didn’t tell them that Naruto IS the son of the Fourth Hokage? That this was the reason he was given Minato’s family home? You Unbelievable Prick!" she hissed, twisting the kunai in Kakashi’s shoulder, causing him to cry out and wince in pain. ($)

"Mother. I believe he has gotten the point." Naruto said.

"Not quite. But he will." She said, pulling the kunai out of his shoulder. "We will continue this later, in the presence of the Third Hokage."

Kakashi gulped at hearing that. While Anko’s threat had been the possibility of telling the Hokage what had happened, he was sure that Kushina would tell him.

"Mother, sister, I’d like you to meet my fiancée." Naruto said as Hinata stood up straight. "Lady Hinata Hyuga, eldest daughter of the Hyuga family." ($)

Hinata elegantly bowed to the older woman. Kushina touched the girls chin and raised her head up to get a good look at her.

"Absolutely gorgeous." she said with approval. "I dare say you out do your own mother."

Hinata’s eyes went wide at that. "You... you knew my mother?"

"Oh yes. Hikaru and I were as close as sisters when we were at the academy. If you like, I’d love to tell you some stories of Hikaru in her younger days."

"Yes, please!" Hinata gushed, anxious to know more about the woman who had died only a few years ago.

While his fiancée and mother stepped outside to talk, Naruto felt a familiar presence sneak up behind him, kunai in hand. He didn’t try to stop her as his sister, Naruko, gripped her tonfa’s and leapt to Sakura. Tapping the ends of the tonfa’s caused a pair of small blades to spring out from the tips, and quick as lightning, Naruko knocked Sakura’s kunai from her hand with one tonfa, while her other was perched precariously at the pink banshee’s throat. (UL)

"Sneaky little bitch. Just like your cowardly sensei." Naruko hissed. "Attacking my brother from behind just like he did. If you attempt that again, I swear I will kill you." she said, then spun her tonfa around and whacked Sakura in the head, knocking her down.

Neither Sasuke nor Sai attempted to help her.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anko was sleeping peacefully in her room. It was the first peaceful night she had gotten since she had arrived in Wave. This was mostly thanks to the Whirlpool ninja who were guarding the house. She was dressed only in a pair of panties and her fishnet shirt, kunai under her pillow.

A faint presence stirred her from her sleep as a shadow filled the window of her room.

"Iruka?" she gasped as the moon light revealed his face.

"Anko-chan." Iruka said as he moved towards her, kissing her lips softly as he pressed her back to the bed.

Her mind was a haze of lust as she felt his lips kiss down the sides of her neck, his hands rubbing her breasts through her fishnet shirt. She felt his hands move down and grip the sides of her panties, pulling them down to her knees. She felt his tongue lash along her stomach and into her belly button, then down to her moist womanhood causing her to let out a shriek of pleasure.

His clothes were removed from his body, revealing an athletic torso that made Anko wet her lips in anticipation. And not only from his torso, but also from his 8-inch manhood.

He positioned himself over Anko’s body, and was about to push into her body....

.... when she woke up.

"AHH! DAMN IT!" Anko shouted at the ceiling.

"Huh? What? Where?" Naruko asked, stirred from her sleep next to the Team 11 sensei. "Anko-san? What’s wrong?"

"Nothing, just.... an unfinished dream." Anko said as she rested her head back on her pillow. One of these days I’m gonna finish that dream... even if I have to jump Iruka myself!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back in Konoha village, a certain Chunin with a scar across his nose sneezed violently.

TBC ($)


Hope you like this update. The lemon was shorter than I wanted, but I think the intention was good enough.
See you later.

1. Think Ukyo Tachibana from Samurai Showdown.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unlockables: Ice Princess (defeated Haku), ‘Ukyo’ Takeuchi (Musaka dressed as Ukyo Tachibana), Wave good bye (accepted Wave mission), Daughter of the Uzukage (introduction of Naruko), Weakened Fox (woke up in first aid tent), Rise of the Uzukage (Kushina seeing her son), Migoto Kitsune ver. 2.0 (came back alive), Daughter of the Uzukage ver. 2.0 (returned with Naruto), Bladed Naruko (threatened Saukra with bladed tonfa)

Achievements and trophies: Thawed the Ice Princess, Prostars, This is for my Soulmate!, Daughter of the Uzukage, Mom, MOM!, My Darling Son!, Respecting parents, Handsome Fighter Never Die, Mom….this is my Soulmate, Mother and child reunion.
Sign up to rate and review this story