Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Chapter 7

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Anko,Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 1291 words

0Unrated
It was a nice day and the members from Whirlpool were up, Shinji was fixing breakfast, Rei and Hikari were helping him as Toji and Kensuke were sparring against each other with Kushina and Hinaru watching over them. Tsunami was in her yukata just staring at nothing with a ‘love daze’ in her eyes. She had a really good night, Inari and Tazuna had came downstairs as Kushina and the others came in.
 
 
“Good morning Tazuna-san.” Kushina said.
 
 
“Good morning Kushina-san.” He said.
 
 
“Since Team 7 is out of commission, we shall guard you today.” She looked to Shinji, Rei and Toji. “You three shall guard Tazuna at the bridge.”
 
 
 
“Hai,” they said. That was when Anko and Musaka came down with him eating a huge ‘Granny Smith’ apple.
 
 
“Good morning,” they said.
 
 
“Hey, where’s Naruto-kun?” Said Kushina.
 
 
“Hinata-san and Naruto-san are resting up from last night.” Said Musaka, just then there was a knock on the door. Tazuna went to answer it.
 
 
“May I help you?” He said, it was a young woman with red hair in a long braid, dressed in a jacket and a vest, with a tie, leather slacks, heeled boots, gloves and amber lensed sunglasses.
 
 
“Yes, I am looking for Naruto Uzumaki.” She said.
 
 
 
Meanwhile in Naruto and Hinata’s room Naruto was sleeping fitfully as Hinata was snuggled up to him. She was half out of the covers and half on top of him, she was also having some wonderful dreams about being the mother of his children. But Naruto wasn’t having as good dreams as she was.
 
(Dreamland)
 
 
Konoha was in flames, the streets were filled with blood and Naruto was covered in it. His family was on the ground in front of him dead and he was holding the one person he cherished by the throat. Hinata was frightened, her clothes were ripped, her hair was out of place, her flawless skin was cut and bleeding. She was pleading with him to stop, she looked in to his eyes with tears in hers and she could see the blood lust in them. But the most scary thing of all was, he wasn’t wearing his mask and his eyes were a blood red.
 
 
“Please Stop This Naruto-Kun!” She pleaded tearfully, but as if he didn’t hear her he raised up his clawed hand, drew back his arm and drove it forward and before he stabbed his beloved Hinata, he woke up screaming. (1)
 
 
(Waking world)
 
 
“NO!” He screamed as he shot up, he was breathing hard and sweating. Just then he felt hands on his chest. He looked down to see them and saw the nails a light lavender, it was Hinata.
 
 
“Naru-kun?” She said sleepily, “what’s wrong?” (*)
 
 
 
(Theme- Spitting Narcissism by Jose the Bronx Rican)
 
 
Chapter 7
 
They looked at the woman that had asked about Naruto and Kushina had walked over to her. “I am his mother, how can I help you?” She said, unknown to her she was the woman he had saved.
 
 
“My name is Crimson Viper. (2)” She said, “you see Naruto had saved my life not too long ago. I am a member of a secret organization and we need someone of his talents to help protect the Elemental Countries.”
 
 
“No, after what happened yesterday I don’t know if he could help you.” Said Kushina.
 
 
“What happened?” So she was told about the cursed mask and how Naruto went through a terrible blood lust. “May I see this mask?” So Kushina nodded to Anko as she pulled out Naruto’s mask and Viper’s eyes widened.  “This is it! You said he got blood on it and it started to control him?” They nodded, “it is how I feared. A group called ‘S.I.N.’ had created this mask for one of their agents.” She pulled out a picture of him, like Naruto he was blonde (AN1), like Naruto, had blue eyes, like Naruto, and had the perfect body, like… well you know.
 
 
“Who is this?” asked Kushina. “He looks like Naru-kun.”
 
 
“His name was Vega Del Toro.” Said Viper, “and he was very lethal in his moves.” By that time Naruto and Hinata came downstairs. Both were cleaned and dressed, Naruto was in a white shirt, slacks and socks. Hinata who was braiding his hair was in a crimson red dress, stockings and her scarf. Everyone looked over to see the two come down and gasped.
 
 
“Well good morning, you two.”  Said Kushina.
 
 
“Good morning Mother,” said Naruto then he saw the woman. “You’re the woman I…”
 
 
“Yes,” Viper said. “I never got a chance to thank you.” She hugged him tightly. He looked confused.


“Uh, you are welcome.” He said as Hinata gently kissed him on the cheek.


“Would it be alright if I talked to you about your mask?”


“I guess.” So he, Viper and Hinata had went outside to talk. Meanwhile Team 7 glared at the way they went.


“Naruto told about it after he met up with us.” Said Kushina, “she was being attacked and he saved her.”



Meanwhile the three were walking and talking about the mask. “So, it was created by a company called S.I.N.?” asked Hinata.


“Yes,” said Viper. “It was used to enhance Vega's powers and abilities.”


“And protected his looks.” Said Naruto, they laughed.


“But what I don't get is, why make a mask that makes the wearer blood-thirsty and psychotic when he get blood on to it?” Said Hinata.


“Because S.I.N's leader wanted him under his control.” Said Viper.


“I get it,” said Naruto. “Because, well at least from what I read he wanted to live a peaceful life after he found the secret of immortality and permanent beauty. Their leader didn't want to let him go so he forced him to fight for him and when his usefulness was done, he was killed.” He placed a hand to his chin, “I would've liked to have met him.”



Meanwhile in the ruins of Whirlpool, a woman was in her office looking out a window. She was dressed in a long beautiful kimono and wearing a long white scarf. She was as beautiful as Hinata was now but, slightly older and with silver hair. She had felt the 'Psycho Chakra' that the girl now has. 'I must find a way to help her and find a way to bring the Uzumakis back.'


Meanwhile Kushina and her team, Anko and Musaka went to the bridge as Naruto and Hinata caught up with them. “Naruto-kun,” said Kushina. “Why don't you and Hinata get us some lunch?”

“Are you sure, mother?”

“Yes, sweetheart. I'm sure.” So they went to get the team some lunch but before they left Musaka wanted to go so they let him go.



“So, have you found out why you in to a blood lust once blood got on to your mask?” Musaka, they nodded and told him the reason. “So, as usual. Danzo would've like to have met with this leader.”


“I think the ugly thing is the leader reborn.” Said Naruto.


“So now what will we do?”


“Well, we go and talk to the 'Old Man', get Naru out and find a home. Hinata, Musaka you are free to join us.”


“I think I will Naruto-kun.” Said Hinata.


“I think my family shall go as well.” Said Musaka.


TBC


Bonuses

Nightmare Vega- Have a nightmare about killing Hinata with out mask on.

Crimson Viper- Meeting her for the first time.


Awards and Trophies

It was only a dream- Wake up from the nightmare and Hinata holding him.


Notes

AN1: I know what he looks like but, when I first played the game he was blonde.
Sign up to rate and review this story