Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Chapter 8

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Anko,Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 1183 words

1Exciting
Chapter 8





The bridge was finally done and the teams were getting ready to leave when Sasuke was finally fed up with Naruto, Hinata and Musaka getting the glory and wanted to prove the he is the best seemingly forgetting that Naruto was the 'Rookie of the Year'. “You and me Dobe! Right now!” He said, Naruto just looked at him, rolled his eyes and started to leave. “Humph, just as I thought you're an ugly coward!” That stopped everybody and suddenly there was a ice cold chill in the air.


“What. Did. You. Say?” He said slowly.


“You heard me.” Everyone started to back away slowly.


“Do you really want to ride this train Uchiha?” Asked Anko, “Hakate isn't here to hold your hand anymore.” Naruto had slipped on his claw and got ready to fight.


“Choo, choo BIT-” Sasuke started but Naruto slashed him across his chest.


“SASUKE!” Screamed Sakura, Kushina quickly placed a mask she herself made on Naruto's face. It was metallic and polished then Naruto quickly came in with a jump kick to the last Uchiha's face. [1]


“Let's dance Uchiha!” He said and they were about to go at it. Sasuke was about to use his 'Grand Fireball Jutsu'. But it didn't hit, Naruto was behind Sasuke and hit his Bloody High Claw and finished him off with a quick claw stab to Sasuke's back knocking him out then kicking him off of his claw as if the Uchiha would infect him with his 'ugliness'.
Then he glared at Sakura and Sai, “pick him up.” He demanded, so they did and Naruto did something not normal for him. But was par for the course for Vega.


He back-handed Sasuke, blood went flying out of his mouth waking him up. Then they headed for Konoha after he took off his mask Kushina made him and put his claw away.


Later they had came upon the front gate the two chunins had seen Naruto and were happy to see them. “How was the mission?” Asked one of them.


“Oh it was great,” said Hinata as Musaka nodded.


“Very educational,” said Naruto. “I'm sure you remember my mother; 'the Red Death'?” They were in shock, the 'Youndaime's' wife is alive?



“Nice to meet you ma'am!” They said, she smiled.


“Hello boys,” she said. She sensed one of her students.


“Come on out Yuugao.” She said, just then she was glomped by a flying body in a tight hug.


“SENSEI!” They hugged tightly, “I can't believe you are alive! I'm so happy to see you!”


“Yuugao?” Said Naruto, “how is Naru?” Yuugao just sighed as she started to remove her mask and a sad look crossed her face and she almost cried. “No, don't tell me...!”


“NO! She's alive, it just hard to see her like she is. But something happened.”


“What?” Asked Hinata.


“I think the 'Old Man' has done something to her.” Naruto got mad and was almost seeing red. They were about to go to the tower when Naruto was attacked. “NARUTO!”
It was Naru, she was wearing a mask like his and it was completely covered in blood. Her eye were completely red, she also had a blood red claw. [2] She sliced him across his chest. She glared at him.

“No,” he said. She leapt at him claw first and Kushina and Musaka blocked her with their sword as Hinata quickly wrapped her up with her scarf. Then sent some of her 'Psycho Chakra' in to her knocking her out gently. Then Hinaru quickly removed the mask.


“SHE'S NOT BREATHING!” She screamed, just then Shinji started to preform CPR and she started to come around.


“Take her to the manor,” said Kushina. “Yuugao show them.”


“Yes sensei.” So they took off, they helped Naruto up and he was mad.


“The Old Man will pay!” He growled, they headed for the tower.



Sarutobi and Jariya were in his office, “do you think she can defeat him?” Said the Toad Sage.


“She has to, he needs to brought under heel.” Just then a body went flying into the office through the doors. Standing there were, Team 11, Anko and Kushina and her daughter. Naruto was pissed.


“So, I needed to be placed under heel? Like a DOG?” He said, Jariya started to attack him, which was a mistake. Naruto hit his Bloody Claw and sent him out the window (1). “Now, you and I need to talk Old Man! About masks and What You Did To My SISTER!” Kushina held him back.


“If you don't tell him,” she said. “Then tell me!” Sarutobi was gulping now.


“I-It wasn't my fault!” he said.


“Who's was it?” As Naruto grabbed him.


“It was Danzo, he did it!” Naruto back-handed the Old Man.


“YOU KNOW HE IS USELESS IN SEALS!” He said.


“Try Again!” Said Kushina, “and don't say Jariya. You know he'll do anything on your orders!”


“Alright, Alright!” He said, “I did do it.”


“WHY?” Said Naruto.


“Because you were getting too independent” Naruto picked him up and held him out the broken window. “NO DON'T DROP ME!”


“Well then you better give us some better answers!”


“And this is my weak arm!” Said Naruto, unknown to him he was targeted. He was about to throw a kunai at Naruto when all of the sudden the assassin had heard.


“Spiral Arrow!” He was clipped in the legs and shins knocking him down.



Meanwhile Sarutobi was freaking out, “WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?”


“THE TRUTH SARUTOBI!” Screamed Kushina, “WHY DO YOU WANT NARUTO AS A PUPPET?”


“Because with the power of the demon, I will rule the Elemental Countries!” Said a person behind them. It was Danzo and he was holding on to Hinaru. “Now, pull him back in and swear your allegence to me or I will kill the bitch!” He said, just then Hinaru elbowed him in the gut as Musaka came in with a quick slash then he ran.


“Damnation!” He said, then he places the tip of his kodachi at Sarutobi's throat. “You are going to pay for your actions Sarutobi! I swear it!” With that they left and head to the manor.



Meanwhile back with the assassin and his attacker. She was around 5 foot 4(AN1), was in green bodysuit, combat boots, gauntlets, and a barret. She had blonde hair in pigtails, she touched an ear piece and contacted her team. As she was talking to him the assassin started to get back up and then he attacked. They went at it and she knocked him off the roof of the building. 'Gotta keep an eye on him.' She thought.



TBC



Bonuses


Whirlpool Naruto

Bloody Naru


Trophies


Toad's defeat- Beaten Jariya


Secrets begin- Finished Chapter 8


Leader board


1. Kage Bijuu- 250,000 (S-class Kage)



Notes

I don't know how tall she is, hopefully someone can help me. Also, as you can see, I have a 'Leader board' and Kage Bijuu is the first person on it. Want to be on it, figure out somethings in the story before I write it out and if you are right, you'll be on it.
Sign up to rate and review this story