Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Chapter 9

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Anko,Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 864 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9



The young woman that helped Naruto headed for the Hiragushi weapons shop, once there she saw a young woman with her hair in buns in a sleeveless, pink top, black slacks and boots. She saw the woman, smiled and leapt at her. “Cammy!” She said and the woman caught her.


“Oh, hello 'Mop-pet'.” She said as they hugged tightly. “How are you doing Ten Ten?”


“I'm fine,” she said. “Why are you here?”


“Two reasons, first; your mum wants to see you.”


“Kaa-san's alive?”


“Yes, she's in 'New Whirlpool'.”


“New Whirlpool?”


“You know about the destruction of the Whirlpool village right?” Ten Ten nodded, “well, your mum, some of the other masters and myself rebuilt the village. The Uzukage is here with her son...”


“Naruto Uzumaki?”


“Correct, I'm looking for them to take them back home.”


“I'll be more than happy to help you.”


“Alright.”



Meanwhile Naruto and the other were in the manor. He was in Naru's room as she was still asleep. He was holding her hand, she slowly started to come around. “Naruto-kun?” She said, he looked at her.


“Are you okay?” He asked.


“What happened?” She said full of fear, he held her and kissed her on the forehead.


“It's okay, it's okay.” He said softly, “Mom and Hinaru are here.”


“They are?”


“Yes sweetheart, they want to see you.” She nodded and he left to go and get them. Then Kushina and Hinaru came into the room.


“Mom! Hinaru!” She cried, they went over and grabbed her in a tight hug. (*) As they were hugging each other Naruto left them and went downstairs.




As he went down, Anko, Hinata, Musaka, Yuugao and the group from Whirlpool had seen him. “How is she Naruto-kun?” Asked Hinata.


“She was like me,” he said. “She doesn't remember what happened.”


“She doesn't remember attacking you?” Said Anko.


“No, as a matter of fact, she was almost scared of me.”


“Of you or for you?” Said Shinji.


“That's the problem, I don't know.”




Meanwhile Ten Ten and Cammy had came up on the Namikaze compound. “This is the place.” Said Ten Ten.


“Well, might as well knock.” So Cammy did, the door was answered by a beautiful woman in a kimono with foxes on it. She had dishwater blond hair and hazel eyes.


“Hello, my I help you?” She said, “oh hello Ms. Hiragushi.”


“Sune-chan,” Ten Ten said. “You know to call me Ten Ten.”


“Forgive me Ten Ten.”


“It's alright Sune-chan, this is my godmother Cammy Hoshi(1, 2, AN1).”


“Nice to meet you.” She said.


“Please come in,” said Sune. So they went in to the manor. Team 11 looked over and saw Ten Ten and Cammy.


“Hello Heaven-chan.” Naruto said and Ten Ten blushed and growled as Cammy chuckled.


“Oh funny, Naruto-kun I told you not to call me that!” She said as the others laughed, so how was your mission?”


“It was alright,” said Hinata.


“Team 7 needs a new sensei.” Said Musaka.


“Why?” Said Cammy.


“I killed their last one.”


“Because he tried to kill me when I was weak.” Said Naruto.


“How did you get weak?” Said Ten Ten, Hinata pulled out his mask.


“Great-grandfather's mask!” Said Cammy, “how did you get it?”


“Oh that's a story in and of itself.” Said Naruto, “ do you know of the curse?”


“The 'Blood lust curse', yes. I am cursed as well.” She said, “I also see that you are. You are gorgeous.”


“Thank you my dear lady.” Naruto smiled, “so why are you here?”


“I'm here to take you home.”


“Huh?” Said everyone but Cammy and Ten Ten.


“New Whirlpool has been rebuilt. Naruto, your family wishes to see you.”


“Do they know about Mom, Hinaru and Naru?”


“They know about Kushina-sama and Hinaru-hime but, they don't about Naru-chan.” Just then Kushina had came down.


“Cammy?” She said, the blond woman looked over and ran over to her and gave her a huge hug. “I thought you were killed.”


“No, we got away.” She said, “Great grandfather had fought them off.”


“How is Ryu?” Cammy lowered her head, “oh no.”


“He was consumed by the 'Darkness of the Fist'. But, the power was used to protect us.”


“So, the village has been rebuilt?”


“Yes, it has and we want back home.”


“Alright. We will return, we'll pack up the manor and leave.”



Meanwhile Sarutobi was now the most hated man in Konoha or the most brilliant depending on who you talk to. He was trying to find a new sensei for Team 7, half of the civilian council had started to demand that Kushina train him and Naruto's knowledge gets sealed. But with the threat of hanging them with their own entrails they quickly were silenced. He was now feeling the guilt over what he did to Naruto and his family.


'I am so sorry Naruto.' He thought.

TBC

Trophies

Mother and child reunion pt. 2- Kushina being with Naru.

Rebirth- Finished Chapter 9


Bonuses

Cammy Hoshi

Ten Ten Hiragushi



Notes


Cammy is the Great Granddaughter of Vega and Cammy on her Grandmother's side and the Great Granddaughter of Ryu and Chun Li on her Grandfather's. So Cammy and Ten Ten are cousins.
Sign up to rate and review this story