Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Poor and Unfortunate Souls

What a Tease

by MyNomDePlume 2 reviews

Brendon has a little... problem in the middle of class.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 680 words

0Unrated
First, I'd like to say I'm sorry for not updating sooner. Second, I'm hoping to update once more before I leave, but I don't know if I'll be able to. :(
On a happier note, here's the next chapter! R&R and tell me what you think. ;)


The next day definitely earned the title of “Most Boring Day in History”. I had to sit through a three-hour-long lecture about how God loves everyone... except for gays. I bet that’s what every God-loving gay kid wanted to hear. Not that an atheist like me minded that part that much. The ancient-looking guy giving the lecture just kept droning on and on about how this school would help save our “misguided” souls and how one day we’d look back and wonder why we didn’t stick to the path of God before. 

Ryan kept leaning over and telling me that he was convinced that the old man’s “God-loving” heart would give out before he finished. He was an atheist too, but at least he had a longer attention span than me. I probably missed about half the lecture due to my wandering mind and Ryan’s gorgeous exterior. I mean, he was the most amazing person on the inside, but damn, he was one fine looking boy. His flawless, milky complexion was adorned with perfect pink lips, bright hazel eyes, and topped off with an adorable little button nose. If looks could kill, I’d be dead and gone. I was getting turned-on just by looking at him. 

"When is this over?" I hissed to Ryan as my knee bounced up and down like a rabbit on Red Bull. Correction: a Brenny Rabbit on Red Bull.

"In about two minutes. Why are you so anxious?"

"Bathroom," I lied between my clenched teeth. 

Ryan's gaze flickered down to my pants immediately. A devilish smile settled on his lips. Without warning, his hand crawled into my lap. I gave him a warning look, but he ignored me. His hand rested directly on my hard-on. It remained there, unmoving. I squirmed in my seat, desperately wanting more than just the slight pressure.

"What's the problem again?" he whispered seductively. 

"N-nothing." I screwed my eyes shut as I tried to remember how to breathe.

"I don't think it's nothing. If you tell me what it is I'll help you fix it." 

My eyes snapped open and I gave him a look as if to say, "Are you fucking crazy?!"

"I meant after class, if you want to tell me why you look so nervous," Ryan licked his lips subconsciously. That definitely did not help my situation. "Am I turning you on, Brenny Rabbit?" 

I nodded vigorously, earning a satisfied smirk from Ryan. He removed his hand from my lap and squeezed my own hand instead. I let out a silent sigh of relief before glancing down at Ryan's watch. 

Only one minute left!

I looked up at the lecturer and nearly burst out laughing. He hadn't noticed a single goddamn thing that just happened. Maybe he was deaf or blind or something. I really didn't care. I was just glad that or incident went unnoticed. We would've gotten in huge trouble at our old school and I couldn't imagine how much trouble we would've gotten into at a completely anti-homosexual school like this. 

The shrill ring of the school bell interrupted my thoughts and signalled the beginning of lunch break. Ryan, who was still holding my hand, dragged me out of the classroom as I held my books in front of my pants. He let go of my hand whenever a staff member passed by, but otherwise he didn't let go. I loved the feeling of my hand surrounded by his, so letting go was a huge challenge for me. 

After maneuvering the crowded halls, we finally made it to our room. Ryan closed the door then pushed me onto my bed roughly. I could barely contain myself as Ryan toyed with the my zipper. 

"Now, let me fix that little problem for you."
Sign up to rate and review this story