Categories > Original > Romance > Memories

I Love You

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Stefan and Ashley have sex for the first time.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 270 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Are you sure about this?" Ash asked carefully, looking for signs of hesitation on Stefan's face.

"You are the only thing in my life that I'm certain about" Stefan replied, looking into Ashley's eyes.

Ashley leant in and kissed Stefan firmly on the lips, sliding his hands up his T-shirt, taking it off. Stefan did the same to Ashley, brushing over Ashley's nipples as he took it off.

Stefan moaned as Ash slid his tongue into his mouth, automatically making Ash hard. They both attacked each other, ripping off their jeans and boxers as they kissed passionately.

Ashley roughly shoved 2 fingers into Stefan's hole, not bothering to use lube.

"Eughh, more! I need more!" Stefan grunted, pushing himself down on Ashley's fingers.

Ash shoved another finger in, bobbing them in and out quickly, amazed by the sight of his boyfriend writhing in pleasure.

"Ash! Fuck me! I want you now!" Stefan gasped, gripping onto the Pillow.

Ashley pulled out his fingers, giggling at Stefan's whimper, before ramming his cock into Stefan's arse.

"Oh my GOD! Faster! Go faster Ash!" Stefan screamed, bucking his hips as Ashley thrusted into him.

Stefan gripped onto Ashley's hair, pulling at the roots as the pleasure got more intense. Ashley started nibbling at Stefan's neck, sending him completely over the edge.

"I LOVE YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU ASHLEY HORNE" he screamed, as his orgasm tore through him.

Ashley pulled out and collapsed on top of Stefan.

"You love me?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, was it too soon to say it?" Stefan blushed.

"No, I love you to" Ashley smiled, wrapping his arms around Stefan's waist.
Sign up to rate and review this story