Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babysat By Gerard Way

ALTERNATIVE ENDING *FLUFFEH*

by LydiaWay 2 reviews

You guys wanted one; so here it is. COMPLETE FLUFF.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-21 - 1426 words

0Unrated
ALTERNATIVE ENDING



A/N Okay so all of you have been (nagging) for an alternative ending because you didn’t want our Gee Gee dead soo... I’ll do it for you because I love you and because you read it J





Soo... I goes from the part where she wakes up in hospital when she got beatssss;o

*Beep. Beep. Beep*

“Get that fucking light thing out of her face. You’re gonna blind her you retard.” Georgia orders, causing the light to be shut off. My eyes snap open and slowly adjust to the white walls and overly-clean smell.

“I- where.. Where’s Ge-Gee?” I ask, breathlessly.

“Okay guys, let’s give her space. Mikey, you take her. Tell her everything Okay sweetie?” Donna orders. She, Georgia and two nurses leave the room as Mikey begins to carry me. He carries me though the ward and around the hospital with a pained look on his face.

“Wh-What’s happening?” I ask, heart thudding wildly. “Where’s Gerard?”

“He..I’m taking you to him now. I need to tell you something, I want you to let me finish, okay?” I nod in response as Mikey takes a deep breath. “You’ve been in a.. coma for the past two weeks. Your lung..it.. it collapsed due to the attack. The two boys, Mitchell and Kayne were taking drugs and got stupid. They beat you, but didn’t ..rape you. One of them, however, kicked you in the spine which punctured your left lung.” I gasp, letting out a shaky breath. “They..They ran off. Nobody knows where they are but we’ll find them. And then ..But Gerard...”

“Oh God, what happened to him Mikes?” My world is spinning.

“He donated a lung. He knew your doctor pretty well and convinced him to do it. He gave you his left lung and he’s not ..fully recovering. He’s just laying in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling. He’s being fed through a tube and he keeps whispering to me. He says he wants to talk to you, so as soon as you woke up, I’d take you to him. That’s what I’m doing. Not many nurses know, just some that are in on it; three of them. Each risking their jobs. Each risking jail if anybody finds out.”

It’s all happening too fast.

I’m suddenly plonked onto a bed next to somebody. Mikey leaves and I turn to face him.

His eyes stare into mine, somehow full of hurt, love, sadness and contentment.

“Kit Kat.” He whispers, raising a shaky hand to stroke my cheek. The sight of him breaks my heart.

His beautiful raven hair is dishevelled and unwashed. His eyes are hollow and pained, but the spark that is still there. His lips are ghostly pale, just like his flawless skin, and he’s smiling that breathtaking smile that I love so much.

“I-I’m sorry. I ran because I was scared. I put all of my trust into one man who sent me mum and Mikes away. I was scared that if—if I put my trust into you, it’d end badly and we’d hate each other. But of course, I realised. I could never hate something I love so much. It’s impossible.”

Tears flow freely from my eyes as I stare into his.

I understand. I put the same trust into my dad and lost it.

“No, just don’t even apologise. I understand. I want you to know how pissed off I am at you, though.”

Gerard looks hurt before I explain.

“You risked your life for me. If you’d have died, then I-”

Gerard cuts me off by crashing his lips to mine.

My heart dances and our fingers lace together. I forget every inch of physical pain I’m feeling and I forget the hospital.

I forget my past.

I forget the world.

All I care about is the broken boy holding me in his arms.

We pull away for air and I feel dizzy with emotions. I curl into him further and fall asleep, happily in his arms.

OKAY NOW THIS IS THE ALTERNATIVE PART:D



*



Four weeks later, both Gerard and I have recovered. We’ve not seen much of each other because Gerard was only discharged from the hospital three days ago and hasn’t gotten out of bed properly yet.

I am perfectly fine. I’ve not had any pains or sores like the doctor said was a possibility, which I’m totally grateful for. I’d only visited Gee about twice a week because of school and my own recovering, however today I’m going to help him out of bed. I know Gerard’s hated being cooped up in his dark room all day, so after a shower, I get dressed, fix my hair and apply a little bit of mascara.

Things haven’t exactly been awkward between him and me; however we haven’t mentioned the kiss. As I tiptoe to his bedroom, these fucking killer butterflies have a fit in my stomach, tearing at my courage slowly. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

“Come on in.” I hear Gee’s tired voice and don’t think twice before stepping into his bedroom. It’s just as we left it on movie night. Except of course, the makeshift bed that Mikey had made is cleared and out away. As soon as Gerard sees me, his whole face lights up. It’s seriously adorable. His hair is messy and dishevelled, his eyes are dark and tired, but his smile lights up the room. “Kit Kat!” Gerard cries. I giggle, running over to the bed and jumping in next to him.

“Hey Geetard. How you feeling?” I ask, pushing his hair away from his angelic face.

“Lots better, thanks. Are you good?” Gerard replies, poking me in the side. I squirm and nod, still giggling.

“Wanna come out today?” I ask, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

“Where? What day is it?” He asks, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

“Saturday. And I don’t mind where, as long as I’m with you.” I reply without thinking.

Oh God. Stupid thing to say Katie.

“Aww sugar!” Gerard chuckles huskily. Oh phew. “Wanna go... to the beach?”

I nod excitedly and help Gerard get ready.



*



As Gerard and I lay in the sand, watching the sun set in the sky, I felt warm and content. They sky is absolutely beautiful, as if somebody has swiped orange, red, yellow and purple watercolours across a baby blue canvass. It’s honestly breathtaking.

I look up at Gerard, the sun casting its final rays onto us, highlighting Gee’s beauty. His arm is slung lazily around my shoulder, the tips of his fingers caressing my arm subconsciously. It makes me shiver a little and I notice that he’s not looking at the sunset.

“Gee! Look at the sunset you twerp!” I giggle, prodding him in the thigh.

Gerard just smiles and says simply, “No.”

“What? Why?” I’m a little confused to say the least. Who goes to the beach and doesn’t watch the sun set?

“Because.”

“Because what Gee?!”

“Because I’d rather look at you.”

I blush profusely and bite my lower lip, my heart practically bursting from... I don’t even know what...but it feels like my heart needed to pee. It’s all jittery and it hurts but in a really pleasant way.

Oh God, apparently my heart is now a masochist.

Gerard kisses the tip of my nose and I nuzzle into his neck, breathing in his familiar scent. He surprises me by talking after about five minutes.

“I love you Katie.” I look up at him slowly and my heart melts. Literally, I think my heart has melted! I stare into his hazel orbs, laced with adoration and love.

“I..I love you too Gerard.” The words escape my lips surprisingly easily and I just know that everything is right.

That’s all that needs to be said. Gerard leans in for a kiss, which I return gladly. His tongue explores my mouth, his taste bursting on my tongue. It’s beautiful, truly beautiful.

So that’s how we stay, in each other’s arms as I slowly fall asleep. Gerard caresses my hair until he too slips into the dream world.

Life is finally perfect, and Gerard is my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story