Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > But It's Better if You Do

Praying for Love in a Lapdance

by GAClive 2 reviews

She grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him face down onto the bed. He tried to get back up but she was already climbing top of him.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-24 - 1150 words

1Exciting
Blanche stood staring at the large cage before her, a warm quilt was wrapped around her shoulders and an untouched mug of tea was clenched in her hands. The tiniest noises and creeks in the night made her jump in startled anxiety as she waited for the League to return from their “hunting” trip. She shuddered in disgust at the thought of it and briefly wished she had never gotten involved with this supernatural business and with Brendon.

But only briefly.

She had just settled into oiling the gears of one of the old convatorbelts that took up the former factory when she noticed a presence behind her. "Clarence?" She turned and found a pale and distraught Clarence standing behind her, one hand wringing the other and his eyes darting about nervously.

He jumped at the sound of her name, "Brennan!" Blanche was slightly surprised at the use of the irish form of Brendon's name, a form he had not answered to since coming to Chicago.

"Clarence, what's wrong? Brendon's not here..." She had never seen the club owner so upset before and deep down she felt an unsettling force grip at her stomach.

"I have to warn him! I have to tell him!"

"Tell him what?" Her anxiety was swiftly overcoming her and she dropped the oil can as she stood up.

"There's two! There's two!" His eyes went from hers and stared fixedly in shock at a point behind her. In confusion she turned as well to look. Her eyes landed on the large double doors at the back of the factory where wagons were usually brought through.

"I don't understand..." She turned back to Clarence but was even more shocked to find him nowhere in sight.

BANG!

The large doors she had just been staring at slammed open behind her and the horse-drawn cart came in. The steed was in a frenzy and had to be led with a firm grip on the harness by Crackitus while Jr jumped down from the cart and moved to help pull back the tarp on top of it.

She ran up to the cart and watched as Jr removed the tarp, “Where's Brendon?” He voice came out far quieter than she expected but her friend still heard her. “He's right here,” he moved the heavy canvas back a bit more to reveal Brendon, his clothes ripped and bloody, his eyes closed. “Is he...” She couldn't even bring herself to ask it.

Brendon's eyes opened and he gave her as much as a smile as he could muster, “I'm alive, just a bit tired is all.” Blanche's worry still didn't diminish very much, what with a giant and hairy creature lying in the bed of the cart near Brendon.

“Help me down will ya?” Brendon slung his legs over the edge and awkwardly climbed down, a ready Blanche nearby to steady him as he teetered. The other members of the League worked to wrestle the still unconscious form of the werewolf.

The horses were removed from the building and taken to a stable up the street and Blanche gently led Brendon into his canvas-walled room. He plopped down on his cot while outside the canvas sheets he could hear the struggles of his other League members as they moved the great creature into the cage.

“Are you much hurt?” Blanche gently began to pull off the belts and holsters before moving onto his coat. He vaguely shook his head no, but soon groaned as a disbelieving was now removing his shirt. He tried slapping away her hands, in any other situation he would have been at least intrigued if Blanche had tried to take his clothes off. But now he just wanted to be left alone so he could sleep. Alone.

“Please, Blanche, I'm fine! I just want to sleep, I'm not hurt,” his shirt was now coming up over his head and he felt her freeze in her motions, his head only half way through the collar. “Uh... Blanche?”

“That thing did this to you?” The fingers of one hand lightly ran over the skin near the claw marks while the other hand was already pouring water into the basin from his pitcher. She dipped a cloth in it and started to gently dab at the wounds. “Well?”

“Yes, it did... but it's ok now!” He inhaled sharply through his teeth at her ministrations. What he didn't see behind him would have made him more than flinch. Blanche grabbed the bottle of whiskey and uncorked it with her teeth. Brendon heard the faint pop and tried to turn around to see what she was doing but stopped suddenly when she poured it onto his back.

He screamed until he could get his breath back and finally jumped away. “DAMN YOU, WOMAN!”

“I DIDN'T WANT IT TO FESTER!” She grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him face down onto the bed. He tried to get back up but she was already climbing top of him.

“What are you doing?” His voice awkwardly cracked as she straddled him, his arms flailing about helplessly as he was too weak to remove her from his back.

“Hold still, I need to clean your back!” He tried shoving himself up but one blow in between his shoulder blades from the woman caused him to collapse back into the sheets. He continued howling and hissing as she proceeded to scrub his back with the whiskey and a rag.

“Um... what is going on here?” They both turned at the voice behind them. Crackitus stood uncomfortably just inside the room, staring at the couple.

“I'm treating his wounds, Crackitus. What do you want?” Blanche blew a strand of hair out of her face and her icy tone told Crackitus it'd be best to leave now.

“Uh, nothing... the creature's in the cage... We're going to wait for it to change back now...” He started to back away from the furiously determined blonde, he had never felt so sorry for Brendon before.

“Alright, I will be there in a moment!” Brendon called out from his cocoon of petticoats and bedsheets.

Blanche began to argue but her protests were cut off as JR also burst into the room. “Crackitus!” He shouted but stopped short for a moment when he saw Blanche and Brendon.

“What is it JR?” The younger man shifted his attention back to Crackitus.

“It's Clarence... he's dead!”

A/N: It's about fracking time I updated this. Hopefully the next update will come sooner. Thank you all for sticking with my through these two stories! This story will actually be coming to an end in a few chapters.

But I must ask you this? Would you like me to continue? I was originally planning a trilogy but I'm not sure if it'd be worth it.

I love you all for sticking with me and supporting me.
Sign up to rate and review this story