Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunests Over Monroeville

Teenagers

by xxFrerardxx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-28 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 821 words

0Unrated
I stared tentatively at Gerard on the top of the hill. My heart was skipping a beat everyone second he would continue to hold my gaze. Why was he making me feel this way? I've never even met him before and well... he is a guy and you're not suppose to have these feelings for a guy. Slowly but surely I made it to the top of the hill where he was just standing oddly. I passed him my eyebrows pushed together with confusion.

Frank get a hold of yourself. You're being absolutely ridiculous. I argued in myself.
But it was no use, I couldn't take it anymore I had to look back, the curiousity was unbearable. He was still there, looking back at me with a smirk on his face like he knew what I was thinking. Why do I care so much what he thinks, I never care what people think. Forcing my head to look forward I continued walking, slightly increasing my speed.

The next morning my regular routine started all over for the new school day, great.
"Frank, where the hell are you? Are you sleeping in again?" Ray's voiced was shouting from my phone.
"Um, no? I'm walking to school right now.." I replied.
"Oh all of a sudden you don't come to our meeting place. Gee, we've only been coming here for a year now." He was ranting again. He's so annoying when he rants.
"I told you yesterday we're not going there anymore! People live in that house!" I explained quickly trying to hide the fear from my voice as I spoke.
"You're just a pussy, I didn't think you were being serious." So much for that.
"Whatever. Meet you there." I hung up. Pussy? Me? Yeah, I might be small for my age but I'm definitly not afraid of anything. Well I didn't think I was until now. After all this time, those rumors just might be true. The White mansion might actually be haunted. And now people live in it, all of it just freaks me out.

The day passed abnormally slow. Once 7th period English rolled around the day was brightening up. I was sercretly excited to talk to Mikey today, the thought of him bringing up Gerard's name was enough to make me blush. With no better timing he took a seat next to mine.
"Hey Frank, do you think I could sit here?" He asked shyly, wow this kid does have emotions.
"Sure why not." I replied. Shit Frank, be more interesting!
"Uh okay. So um, any plans for tonight?" He asked staring down at the English homework our teacher just assigned.
"Eh, you know just having a sleep over with a couple friends. What about you? Anything interesting happening?" I stared at him, watching his every move with caution. Please bring up Gerard, please.
"Well, I don't know really. Probably just hang out with my brother like always."
"Sounds like fun, what do you guys do?" I'm kind of weirdly embarrassed to say this, but I think I have a major crush on Gerard. I know, I haven't even talked to him. But I feel like I know him, and his looks kinda help the situation too.
"Oh you know, just normal guy stuff." I guess that's just about all I can question now without looking like an obsessed girl.

Once everyone finally arrived at my house, I wasn't being the best host, not that they expect me to be or anything. I couldn't get my mind off Gerard. What is he doing right now? Does he know my name? Does Mikey talk about me? God, I hope Mikey talks about me.
"Hello... Frank?" Ryan was waving his hand infront of my face. Hopefully I wasn't day dreaming that bad this time.
"Yes?"
"Did you hear anything we were discussing? Everyone wants to go to the creek." He looked at me with pleading eyes. Ryan is always the scared one, and worst of all he always expects me to be on his side. But this time I was one hundred percent!
"Are you crazy?! It's 3:30am!" I said frantically. No way, no way am I going over there.
"Pussy." Bob muttered. Shit.

And that's exactly how I find myself at the creek at 3:40 in the morning. That one simple word made me push aside my fears, but not for long as I stand by the creek. Listening to every noise, moving my head in every direction I feel necessary. Calm down Frank, you're paranoid, nothing is possibly going to happen. You're with all your friends, who's going to attempt to hurt you?
"This was such a bad idea, look how scared Frank looks." I over heard Ryan whisper to Brendon.
"I'm not scared." I replied harshly.
"Hey Frank." I heard a fimilar voice behind me. It was Mikey, I know it. I couldn't have turned around any faster.
Sign up to rate and review this story