Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Under The Cork Tree

Is This The End?

by moocow 2 reviews

Just so you know, you never know. This chapter basicilly sets the course of the future with this story. The boys leave, and Lizzie instantly feels the void.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-11 - 1047 words

0Unrated
evie says: I seriously am sick. like puking and everything. food poisoning, from eating meat after not for three months, so now... I'm sick, and my docotrs say I have to go vegetarian. yep. anyways, I am devoted to my readers, so I decided to update... because I love you

Chapter 4- Is This the End?

Lizzie woke lying up against the wall on her bed. She sat up quickly wondering where Pete had disappeared to. Observing the room she saw another note on her other pillow, this time in an envelope. Tilting to head to one side, in a confused way, she picked it up to see her name scribbled with her the I's in her name hearted.
What, so now Pete's a pansy?
She opened it quickly and examined the long letter from Pete.

To Lizzie My Lovely Piece Of Pie-
I'd like to start by saying you look really cute when you're asleep. So I ended up cuddling with you until I got a phone call, which is why you're on that side of the bed. Anyways, on with the phone call. Adam called telling us to pack our bags. I didn't want to wake you, so I decided to write you this because I know you love my handwriting. Ha. I know you love to read letters from me, so here. Truth is, when I got home, I only had like 15 minutes to pack and then Adam called saying we had to take the red eye for tonight. Lizzie, I wish you could have come, but he scheduled it too late, and things just got crazy. Thing is, I made enough time that I could slip into your house and give you this. We might be gone for about two months, and I know, it's a lot longer than most of our tours, but we are finally recording, babes. And yes, I just called you babes, Lizzie. There's something else for you on the dining table as well. I just want to let you know that even though my inspiration is millions of miles away, your still here. Uh, I don't think you can see me pointing to my heart, but you're always there, for as long as we are friends. Ok, I'm gonna exit the mushiness and give you this. I'm sitting on your bed watching you sleep while I write this, by the way. Ha-ha. Love ya' Lizzie.
-Peter Your Sexy lump of Yogurt.

PS- I don't know where that nickname came from...it sounded funny.


Lizzie smiled at the jokes Pete put throughout the note. Sighing she climbed out of bed and hopped downstairs to see a package on the table. When she opened it, she found a key to her basement. Raising an eyebrow she looked for a note, which she found under all the Styrofoam cheetoes.

Lizzie-
We bought you something. It's in the basement because that's the door that was unlocked this morning. Uh, we hope you like it. It might keep you preoccupied while we are away. Oh yeah, we are going away, Pete probably already wrote that in the other letter. Crap, I'm rambling even in letters now...um, I'll call when we land.
XO- Pat


Lizzie shook her head.
"They didn't need to get me anything," she spoke to herself.
"Who got you what?" Lizzie jumped and turned around to see Sierra with Patrick's hat still on her head.
"God Sierra, where the hell did you come from?" Lizzie asked and Sierra laughed.
"Front door, Pete must have left it unlocked," Lizzie frowned.
"Did you send them off?" she asked and Sierra nodded.
"Patrick asked me out, it was funny," Lizzie raised an eyebrow.
"How so?"
"He gave me a hug started to walk off and then ran back and kissed me, and then asked me out," Lizzie giggled and shook her head.
"Did he ramble?" Sierra nodded,
"Like he was a rabbit on drugs," the two girls shared a laugh and then walked down the hallway to the basement where Lizzie unlocked the door. It was dark and kind of creepy so she slowly walked down the stairs and hit the lights that were by the pool table. When she peered to the right of the table itself, she saw a baby grand piano with a giant piece of paper that had her name on it.
Lizzie- PLAY! I love it when you play! So play your heart out...

She automatically knew who it was. Sierra walked around it, examining every part.
"You're a lucky bitch, Lizzie," she muttered and Lizzie took a seat on the bench. Her fingers ran lightly over the keys and she started by starting a tune she learned a long time ago. Closing her eyes she added more to it, playing it in two different octaves at the same time. Sierra placed her chin in her hands that were up and leaned against the piano. Listening to her play as Lizzie went all out playing an entire song she made up off the top of her head and memorized after Pete told her he loved the tune. It even put him to sleep one time on the couch that sat next to the piano. Once she finished, Lizzie sighed and dropped her hands to her lap as Sierra clapped.
"You're a wonderful player Lizzie," she told her and Lizzie skewed her mouth to one side.
"I always hated piano," Sierra laughed.
"Then why do you play, and on top of that, play so well?" she asked sitting next to her on the piano bench. Lizzie ran her fingers over the keys without making them sound.
"Pete. He loves it when I play," Lizzie lightly smiled and Sierra smugly raised an eyebrow.
"So you play cause you like making him happy," Lizzie nodded her head. "Oh, you so like him," Sierra playfully shoved her friend and played the wedding march, which was the only song she knew. Sierra laughed and rolled her eyes.
"Ok, maybe I do, but...Pete and I have been friends for almost six years now," Lizzie paused and replaced her hands in her lap. "It wouldn't work out...and plus, I don't think he likes me like that," Sierra poked her side.
"You never know, Lizzie,"
Sign up to rate and review this story