Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Undercover Lover

Loved

by SuperShocker- 0 reviews

Emotions are revealed

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-29 - Updated: 2012-07-30 - 1534 words

0Unrated
All the hushed discussions stopped as soon as she walked into the room. We were back from our two week break and it had been two weeks and a day since I last spoke to Roxy. After I saw them kissing I decided I didn’t want to see anymore and was about to walk off, that was until Jake saw me stood there and pointed me out to Roxy who turned around with flushed cheeks. Of course she ran after me and tried to tell me I’d got it wrong and it wasn’t what it looked like but it clearly was. So what did I do? I threw her purse at her, told her to stay away and got in my car to drive away from the scene like a killer from a murder scene. She clearly noticed that the room suddenly went silent and all eyes were on her as she walked in to take her seat, where would she sit? Was the question on everyone’s lips not least mine. I noticed Gerard shake his head to Victoria who clearly wanted to scream at her. For all her faults Victoria takes one thing serious and that’s her friend’s happiness and if one of us is hurt we know we can count on her to have our backs. Roxy calmly walked to the seat behind me and sat down, ignoring everyone’s stares and the awkward silence that be fell us.

“So welcome back everyone.” Gerard finally broke the silence and the stares, “I trust everyone has a song they want to sing so should we get cracking? Victoria is going first.” He smiled as he went to take his seat leaving Victoria on the stage alone.
“Your wrong about the whole Jake thing, and if you’d just let me explain then you’d understand why.” I felt her soft breath on my neck as Victoria burst into chorus.
“Don’t insult me more then you already have.” I looked at her harshly, “I know what I saw and that was his hands on your arse and you both orally examining each other.” I turned back away from her.
“Yeah that’s exactly it.” She whispered back sarcastically. “No it wasn’t. Frank I really care for you and if you will just give me a minute to explain.” She begged quietly.
“Is he the reason you couldn’t say I love you back? Huh? Oh yeah I noticed you didn’t say it back, that you just completely avoided it like the plague, but I let it slip and do you know why?” I didn’t wait for her to respond “because I really did like you. No not like, loved you.” I spat the last part.
“You can’t just turn your feelings off in two weeks. If you loved me then then you will still have them feelings. And I didn’t say I loved you back for the simple fact I didn’t know how I felt it had been two months. Unlike some girls I don’t chuck that phrase around to get what I want.” She was slowly losing her cool.
“Your right, I can’t switch my feelings off just like that but I can bury them deep until I forget they are there.” We slowly started to get louder and louder until we was now both stood up screaming in each other’s faces.
“Ok let’s take five to cool off yeah?” Gerard got in between us both somehow. She moved away shaking her head.

After we cooled off and Gerard and Victoria reassured me they were there for me, we all decided to carry on with our songs.
“Frank is up next.” Victoria spoke looking everywhere but Roxy. I quickly jumped up on got on stage waiting for the familiar music to start and when it did everyone was smiling. I was singing Mr Brightside by The Killers. Clearly this jealousy song was aimed at Roxy and on the unique glance I had at her she was looking at the floor biting her nails like she did when she was nervous. Once I finished I noticed people clapping, including Roxy and I took my seat which was now on the opposite side of the classroom to Roxy.
“That was really good Frank! Who wants to go next?” she gave no one else time to nominate themselves Roxy jumped up, Victoria pulled a face full of disgust as she moved out of the way.
Roxy got up on stage and we all waited for the music to start but it didn’t, everyone looked at each other until she started to sing.

“Summer after high school when we first met
We make out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my 18th birthday
We got matching tattoos

I remembered the fact that the first time we went for a drive Radiohead’s Creep came on and I sang it to her whilst she was giggling her cute giggle.

“Used to steal your parents’ liquor
And climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day I’d be losing you
In another life
I would be your girl
We’d keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don’t have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away

I was June and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one without the other, we made a pact
And sometimes when I miss you
I put those records on
Woah”

We having matching Johnny Cash t-shirts and the first film we watched together was Walk The Line and that night we fell asleep on her bed all cuddled up, both smiling.

“Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you down town singing the blues
It’s time to face the music
I’m no longer your muse

But in another life
I would be your girl
We’d keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don’t have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away
The one
The one
The one
The one that got away

All this money can’t buy me a time machine
Can’t replace you with a million rings
I should of told you what you meant to me
Cause now I pay the price”

This part she looked over at me her eyes all glossy from the tears that were welling up in them. I wanted to jump up and throw my arms around her and tell her it was ok that I forgave her. But how can I? She cheated and with the guy that for my whole time in this place has constantly put me down and caused me so much pain.

“In another life
I would be your girl
We’d keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don’t have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away
The one
The one
The one
The one that got away
In another life
I would make you stay
So I don’t have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away”

By the end of the song her tears were freely falling for us all to see and as soon as she finished the final line she jumped of the stage, grabbed her bag and ran out of the door. It took all my might not to follow her but it was something that needed to be done.
“You ok man?” Gerard looked over at me slowly and I just merely nodded. Truth was I wasn’t ok, my girlfriend had brushed off the fact that she couldn’t say her love back to me, then cheated on me and now just professed her love and regret in front of a whole class who at the moment hated her guts and ran off afterwards.

All night what had happened today was going through my head; did she really mean the song? I mean yeah it seemed perfect as it had most moments we’d had together in it but is that all it was or was she trying to tell me she loved me and that was the only way should get it across? And why was I acting like such a girl about this? I decided the only way I would find out is if I fronted her out about so I grabbed my car keys, kissed my mum goodbye and drove to hers. With a quick pep talk in the car I got out and knocked on her door and after what seemed like for ages the door opened and she stood there in her Johnny Cash t-shirt and pyjama shorts with her hair in a messy bun on the top of her head.
“What?” was all she said.
Sign up to rate and review this story