Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Undercover Lover

Bad Move

by SuperShocker- 0 reviews

Today's theme is relationships

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-25 - Updated: 2012-08-26 - 1460 words

0Unrated
For the benefits of this chapter when Frank is singing it will be in italics and when Roxy is singing it will be in bold. Thank you for the comments so far :)

I was not looking for arty farty love
I wanted someone to love completely
Someone,
More than weekly

I was looking for a decent boy
For a tender glance
For a safety dance

The wuthering heights and the stormy nights
You give me ten thousand nights of thunder
But I will give them all back to you 'cause you're so ooh
Doo doo doo
So ahh
Doo doo doo
So cool

You came like a thief in the night and stole my heart
Ooh
Like a solitude erasure
Like an elevator

And I know we'd do anything for love
Oh yeah
And it is you and me
Whoa
Oh
Oh
For all eternity

The wuthering heights and the stormy nights
You give me ten thousand nights of thunder
But I will give them all back to you 'cause you're so ooh
Doo doo doo
So ahh
Doo doo doo
So cool
Baby you're so super
Supremely
Ba ba di oh

It feels like ten thousand nights of thunder when I spend one with you
You're so ooh
Doo doo doo
So ahh
Doo doo doo
So cool
Baby you're so super
Supremely
Ba ba di oh

Baby
Baby you're irresistible and I'm insatiable
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
Oh
Oh

Yeah
Love is an ocean of sweet emotion
Sweet emotion

You give me ten thousand nights of thunder
But I will give them all back to you 'cause you're so ooh
Doo doo doo
So ahh
Doo doo doo
So cool
Baby you're so super
Supremely
Ba ba di oh

It feels like ten thousand nights of thunder when I spend one with you
You're so ooh
Doo doo doo
So ahh
Doo doo doo
So cool
Baby you're so super
Supremely
Ba ba di oh”

We sang our parts and acted them out with the little dance routine out of the video from Alphabeat. It was Roxy who knew the song and let me have a listen from her phone. Our theme this week was duets and names were picked out of a hat for which our partners were going to be and our themes. Now some call it fate, I call it sods law that I was not only paired up with my now ex-girlfriend but that our theme was relationships. I thought that maybe the song we would choose would be some deep song about breaking up but when Roxy played me this she followed it with “why not have the shock factor by playing a lovey dovey song? They certainly won’t be expecting that.” She smiled as if it was nothing. You see that night I went around to her house to see if she meant The One That Got Away song we had agreed to finish our relationship. No matter how much she shouted or explained I just couldn’t believe any of it, I know what I saw and that was them two, together and it was because of that I told her I couldn’t trust her anymore. Without trust there simply cannot be a relationship. I looked around the group to see peoples surprised faces as we sang not least Victoria’s who kept looking over at Gerard with her mouth gaping open. Well it turns out Roxy was right I guess.

It was coming up to the end of the day in this god forsaken place opting to walk the long way around the school building due to the rain and my lack of enthusiasm to get wet, by walking this way it means I have to walk past the locker room. Just when I thought it was safe I heard the familiar taunting voice I’ve heard so many times coming out with the same homophobic taunts, only this time they wasn’t coming from down the hall they were getting closer and closer to me until he stood straight in front of me, blocking my attempts to get passed.
“Just move Jake.” I said not bothering to look up at him. As if him taking Roxy off me wasn’t bad enough he was about to give me a right good bullying.
“Telling me what to do Iero?” He got right in my face. “No one tells me what to do. I heard you’ve been giving my girl shit.” He looked expectedly from me.
“Oh you here that from her did we? Well you’ve got her now so go off and have your perfect relationships full of lies and secrets.” I don’t know where this was coming from but when his fist collided with my chin I knew instantly I certainly regretted it as my cracked against the cold brick of the wall.
“Actually no I didn’t but she’s not happy. I’ve tried everything to get back to our group but she won’t come back because of you. You and your moral high ground about us kissing! She didn’t even want it. Her hands were on my chest pushing me away. Well trying too, benefits of a sports player she can’t push me as easy as she would be able to with a weed like you.” He got closer, “now I don’t like it when people interfere in my business Iero and you certainly have. So in order to pay penance for this I’m going to take my anger and frustration out and you’re going to accept it.” He hit me in my stomach. “Understood?” I knew this day would come one day, there’s only so long that Roxy could stop him for and now that I accused her of cheating and when she tried to explain what I now know the truth to be I didn’t believe her, she had no reason to protect me anymore. I was about to answer with my compliance, when I heard a scream.
“Get off him Jake!” I looked up to see Roxy hitting his chest to get him away from me.
“Get off me Rox!” He shouted his warning at her before pushing her away and moving back towards me, but not before Roxy did.
“You want to lay another finger on him then you need to hit me first.” She spat at him, her head held high showing she wasn’t scared, shooting him warning glances.
“Don’t tempt me Rox.” He moved closer to her as if to scare her away.
“What? Your actually going to hit me Jake?” He was in her face by this point. “You always go for people who you think are weak don’t you Jake? Like to feel power over someone. Well let me tell you, you have as much power as a mouse being fed to a snake.” She whispered at him causing him to just stare at her, with a look of pure hatred. She turned to me slowly, “come one I’ll drive you home.” She give me a tissue to put over the cut on my head and put her arm around my waist slowly to guide me outside.
“Roxy, bad move.” He shouted after us.
“Bring it on Jake. You don’t scare me.” She shouted back, her voice not even shaking.

After helping me to get into the back of my car, she drove me home in perfect silence.
“Is your mum in?” She asked me slowly as she walked me to my door.
“No she’s at work until 8.” I told her quietly, the pain from my stomach unlike anything I’d ever felt.
“I’ll stay with you then to make sure you’re ok until then.” She smiled as she let us in and led me upstairs to the bathroom. “First aid kit?” she sat me on the edge of the bath as she went in the cupboard I nodded to. “I’m so sorry.” Was all she said as she tended the cut on my head from its impact with the wall. Was she apologising for the stinging pain from cleaning it or for what happened with Jake.
“It’s not your fault.” I croaked out. “I should have believed you. I’m sorry.” I looked up at her slowly.
“Yeah you should, but that’s all over now.” She went back to the sink to wash her hands. “You should sleep, it’ll ease the pain a bit.” She looked at me slowly as I nodded. I quickly fell asleep after getting in bed, Roxy fast asleep next to me, when I woke up the next morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story