Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Here Comes Trouble AKA: The Internet

The Order's Reactions

by Thunderstone 0 reviews

Look at the chapter title, need I say more

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Moody, Ron, Sirius, Snape - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-11 - 1053 words

1Funny
Chapter 3
The Orders Reactions

"All right, everyone today's topic is Fanfiction.net," Dumbledore said. "It has come to my attention that muggles have been writing about us on the Internet." Everyone looked confused except for Mr. and Mrs. Weasley who were still insulted by what they've read, hence the nasty looks on their faces, the golden trio, and the twins. "I have Hermione here since she is the only one here who knows how to use it, and Harry and Ron are here since Hermione's going to tell them about this meeting anyways." Hermione sat there wondering if her dad's laptop was going to survive this meeting.

"Dumbledore!" Snape burst into the room calling Dumbledore's name frantically.

"Snape my boy what's wrong?" Dumbledore said concerned.

"Voldemort's gone mad!" The Order members raised an eyebrow at that comment.

"Tell us something we don't know," Mad-eye Moody said.

"I mean madder then usual!" ("As if that's possible," Mad-eye mumbled under his breath.") "He just sent me on a wild goose chase to find some brat named Mary-Sue and there is no Mary-Sue at Hogwarts! All because he read some stupid story, on some stupid muggle device about Potter liking some brat named Mary-Sue! Not that I know why ANY girl would want to go out with that little monster anyways!"

"HEY! Watch what you are saying!" Lupin said crossly. What made it worse was that the full moon was last night, and he tends to have a furry little problem during the full moon.

"Yeah Snivelis," Sirius Black said, quite offended. They figured out a way to pull him out of the veil (A/N I like Sirius and besides he's funny!)

"Calm down everyone, calm down," Dumbledore said. "Now, sit down. Hermione are you logged on?" Hermione gave him thumbs up. After a summary about WHAT the Internet is all attention was turned towards the laptop. Once Hermione was done banging her head on the table out of frustration of trying to get them to understand what the Internet is, she clicked on Two Lovers. Hey she's just a really smart girl, not a miracle worker. Wizards - mainly pureblood - just don't seem to have a knack of understanding muggle stuff, it's like information like that goes through one ear and out the other.
________________________________________
Severus stood at the top of the tower waiting, for his true love would be here soon. Happiness filled his heart when he thought of his lover.
__________________________________________

"Heart? What heart? Snapey has a heart?" Sirius asked with confusion. Everyone except Snape sniggered at his comment. Snape just glared at everyone, and if looks could kill Sirius would be dead.

_______________________________________________
His heart leapt, at the very though of his true love. Concern filled them at the thought of what his true lovers friends would say about them, and what they'd do to them. Snape remembered the first time they kissed. He remembered his lips pressed against his.
______________________________________________

"His, why Snape why didn't you tell us you swung that way," Sirius said mockingly. Bill and Moody shifted their chairs away from Snape.

"For your information Black, I am not gay," Snape, said barely hiding his anger. Since they started reading he's barely been able to hold back his anger.

"Oh, its okay you don't have to hide it anymore we all now know of your sexual interest."

"For the last time Black I am NOT gay!" Snape pouted. Everyone sniggered again. You have to admit, it was quite humorous to see Snape look so much like a spoiled child.
______________________________________________
They knew they were meant for each other. Due to fear of his lover's friends and house rivalry they had to meet in secret . . . Until now. Now they were going to announce it to the whole school. Now they were going to show the world what true love really means. Now they were going to make it official. "Is that you my love," Snape said.
_____________________________________________

Snape mumbled something under his breath that sounded like, 'Oh brother this is stupid.' Sirius was laughing like crazy, getting ready to torment the poor sap that got paired up with Snape!
_____________________________________________
"Snape is that you," the cloaked teenager said.

"Oh yes, yes it is me Remus. Every moment I am not with you are like an eternity."
____________________________________________

Remus spat out his tea and Snape yelled, glaring daggers at the screen, eyes filled with hatred, "WHAT!"

Sirius burst into laughter, "Oh Remus, you got paired up," he fell off his chair rolling on the floor with laughter, "with Snivellis!"

"If I EVER get my hands on the idiot who wrote this! I swear there will be one less fan fiction writer!"

"Well, at least we now know your sexual interest, right everyone," Sirius said eyes dancing with amusement.

The room erupted with laughter, even Dumbledore sniggered. The only ones who weren't laughing were Remus and Snape. They were glaring at everyone. Finally he stood up and said, "All right everyone, calm down, calm down." After a moment the laughter died down, "Now Hermione if you please pick another story for us to see."

"Yes, Professor," Hermione said hesitantly. She feared the horrors of what she'll read next. She clicked on Harry Potter and his True Heritage.

By the time they were done reading that Harry yelled, "No, it can't be true!" He fell to the floor crawled up in a ball mumbling along the lines of, "Find a happy place, Snape is not my dad."

Finally, Snape had enough and cast a curse on Hermione's laptop making it explode. "As much as I appreciate the enthusiasm, Potter, I can assure that there is no way you are my son and I cringe at the thought of it being true," Snape said breathing deeply making an attempt to control his temper. Everyone knew he was up to his threshold.

"And besides, James would curse Snapey here into oblivion if he ever did that with your mother!" Sirius said slightly disgusted that muggles would write stuff like that.

"Um, could you please repair my laptop. This is my dad's," Hermione said. Dumbledore waved his wand and her laptop was fixed. "Thank you."

"So the next order of business is to figure out how the muggles know of our world."

"I'll search the net to figure out how they know of this."
Sign up to rate and review this story