Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Here Comes Trouble AKA: The Internet

Tommy Discovers the Evils of the Internet

by Thunderstone 0 reviews

Voldy's take on some of the fan fictions.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Lucius, Voldemort - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-07-11 - Updated: 2006-07-11 - 421 words

1Funny
Chapter 5
Tommy Discovers the Evils of the Internet!

"So, what is this . . . Thing?" asked Voldemort.

"This is a computer, it's a box that lets us look around the intnet," Lucius said. Although, he was slightly impressed with it, but he wasn't going to admit it. He's a pureblood and purebloods are superior to everyone else, with the Weasels as the exception.

"Intnet? What's that?"

"I have no clue, but apparently it's like a, um uh, a thingy that is like a book, yeah that's it. Except in some sort of box form," Lucius explained.

"Oookey, now, what's this about?"

"This Intnet thingy has some stories about us on it."

"Well, what are you waiting for, show me." Lucius clicked back to fan fiction.net and clicked on, Tommy's Son. Read on until they got to the part:
__________________________________
"I am your father, Harry," Voldemort said dramatically.

"NO," Harry shouted.
___________________________________

"FATHER?! ME TO THAT BRAT!" Voldemort shouted loudly enough for all to hear.

Meanwhile in Timbuktu. "Did you hear something?" Random Teenager 1 in Timbuktu said.

"I sworn I could've heard some too. . . Must be the wind," random Timbuktu person 2 said, shrugging.

Back in the place where everyone's favorite dark lord was staying. "THEY DARE EVEN THINK THAT I'VE D HELPED CREAT THAT GRYFfINDORK! HOW DARE THEY MAKE A JOKE OUT OF ME . . . "

Five hours later . . .

"I SHALL RULE THIS WORLD AND WHEN I DO, I'LL PUNISH THOSE BRATS AND-" Voldy stopped and for the first time noticed that -

"Huh, what?" Lucius woke up. "The sudden shock of silence must've woke me up," said Lucius absentmindedly.

"Where are we again," Crabbe said rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Were you sleeping?!" Voldemort said angrily. (A/N: Captain Obvious to the rescue!)

"N-no we weren't. We were just, uh, resting our eyes - yes that's it we were resting our eyes," Lucius said.

If Voldy was in a cartoon, steam would be coming out of his ears right now, so he cast his trademark crucio curse at his 'loyal' death eaters. "What do you think I am, stupid.

"Do we really have to answer that question?" Goyle blurted out. Voldy crucio him again.

"Isn't being stupid your jobs, Crabbe, Goyle?" Lucius said.

"Oh, yeah," they said as if they forgot something.

By the end of the day, they all agreed that fan fiction authors were the most evilest people in the world. They decided to take their tempers out on innocent newbie death eaters. Although they did enjoy the Dumbledore bashing, and Lucius especially enjoyed the Weasley bashing.
Sign up to rate and review this story