Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > You Are The Reason I Can't Control Myself.

So, Do You Come Here Often?

by Echelonkid30 0 reviews

Tomo gets confronted, and Shannon goes through with Jared's master plan.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 1020 words

0Unrated
The voice was too high to be Jared's and too whiny to be Shannon's... Gerard Way. He had made his own way into the house. But how? There was no way that he had a key, unless he had stolen it from Jared on their last meeting. That was the sort of thing Gerard did, steal from people, fuck them over, take them for granted, treat them like shit... he was a monster.

"Before you ask, Gerard, they're not here. Jared's not here."

He heard Gerard giggle quietly from behind, then whisper something. Someone else must have been there to back him up, and that meant that Tomo was outnumbered, which wasn't particularly fair. If only Shannon would come home. It was typical that he was away when he needed him the most.

"That's exactly what he'd do. Coward."

"You're more of a coward than he'll ever be."

Gerard's fist collided with his face, the pain throbbing faintly in his skull, metallic tasting blood dripping into his mouth and dribbling down his chin. He started breathing unevenly with fear, he was terrified that Gerard would end up killing him.

"Do you not know me well enough by now, Tomo? Don't insult me, or it's likely that you'll get punched."

"Just ask him where Jared is." A voice whispered.

"I already told you, he's not here. I won't let you hurt him again."

Tomo was very scared, Gerard was intimidating and used to getting what he wanted by using violence. He didn't want to get hurt, and he didn't want to tell them where he was. He couldn't do that to his friend, and he'd never forget it.

"I won't hurt him. I'll bring him down a peg or two. If you ask me, he's become self absorbed and his ego is a little too big. I'll teach him a lesson."

"No, you've got it all wrong. He's hit rock bottom, like you did."

"That's really cute, Tomo, but I haven't hit rock bottom. I'm fine and there is nothing wrong with me. I can control myself, unlike your pathetic friend, Jared."

"Oh, you'll hit rock bottom eventually. Lyn-Z will find out, and she'll be furious."

*

Shannon got the key for the hotel room, and started to flirt with the girl that worked in the lobby. She seemed impressed by him, but she probably knew he was the drummer of a world famous band. A load of people knew that, and used that to take advantage of him. He felt horrible for cheating on Tomo, and would probably never live it down. Jared had gone to check the hotel room, after whispering 'go get 'em' in Shannon's ear and receiving a punch to his sore and recently injected arm.

"So, do you... come here often?"

"Considering that I work here, yes. Quite often." The girl smiled.

The pick up line had failed dramatically. What did he say next? Was complimenting her a good idea? Flirting was hard, and he hadn't done it in a while. With Tomo, there was no flirting, he just said 'let's fuck' and they would fuck, which was simple enough.

"I see."

There was an awkward silence as neither of them knew what to say. There wasn't much to talk about, as they had only just met and couldn't be honest with each other.

"Mr. Leto, I haven't seen you around here before. Are you from out of town?"

"I'm here with my brother, to get away from work for a while."

"Oh, that's who you were talking to. He's good looking. Lovely eyes. He looked a little lost, and then... he looked totally spaced out. It was weird."

That wasn't part of the plan! He was meant to have sex with her, not talk about how good looking his younger brother was! He would have to try and show off a little, and dish dirt on Jared. He would be happy to talk shit about him, getting revenge for lying about the drugs.

"That would be the drugs. He's a drug addict, although I'm trying to get him on the right track. Don't worry, he's not a scummy skaghead. He's a nice guy and all but-"

"That is so kind of you. To help him."

"I'm just keeping the promise I made to mother. Jared is like my best friend, and I feel that it's my responsibility to protect him."

A slightly overweight man made his way up to the front desk in the lobby, he was wearing a white shirt and a cheap, shitty grey suit, and his fists were clenched so tight that they were turning slightly white. He flared his nostrils as he breathed quickly, his chest heaving, he had probably ran down the flight of stairs from the first floor.

“Rose, I’m paying you to work, not slack off and chit chat with the customers!” The man shouted.

“I-I’m sorry, sir. It won’t happen again.”

This had completely ruined Jared’s plan, the man had been a total cockblock. Shannon was meant to talk to her until she wanted to have sex with him, and she seemed interested in what he had to say. The man stormed off, and went to check on the restaurant and bar on the ground floor, still trying to catch his breath, leaving them to their own devices. They’d have to stop talking, or she’d get in trouble, but Shannon was sure they’d meet again. The girl - the man had called her Rose – giggled and made eye contact with Shannon, then tucked her shiny, brown hair behind her ear.
“I have a lunch break in an hour. How about we meet for a drink?”

“Oh, sure. Well, Rose, I’ll see you later then.”

Score, Shannon thought, walking away from the lobby. He went to go and see Jared in their hotel room, Room 69. Jared thought it was funny, but he was probably high, and Shannon just went along with it. He’d let Jared have his fun, and then burst his bubble after he’d had drinks with Rose.
Sign up to rate and review this story