Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > You Are The Reason I Can't Control Myself.

Face All The Pain And Take It On

by Echelonkid30 0 reviews

Will Tomo finally give Gerard what he wants?

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 773 words

0Unrated
“One last chance, Tomo. Where is Jared?” Gerard asked as his iron grip grasped onto Tomo's shoulder with a crippling pain.

He felt sick with terror as he tried to stare boldly into the eyes of his attacker. His hands trembled terribly as his eyes began to glass over. Gerard was so used to getting what he wanted; he couldn't bear it when things didn't go to plan. His violent streak would appear and he would force anyone into doing what he wanted, even if it involved hurting them, but he didn’t care if he left physical or emotional scars. Tomo’s face was bloodied and sore, after being punched several times over with those rock-solid fists. He just wanted to give into them, to save himself. To stop the pain which was being inflicted upon him over and over again...but he couldn’t betray Shannon, or his best friend.

“Come on.”

“He’s at… a hotel. H-he never said which one.” Tomo said quietly, keeping his head down.

A twisted grin spread across Gerard's face, he then directed the grin at Mikey, an evil glint in his eyes. He knew that Tomo would give in eventually, giving him the information that he needed. He knew the way Jared’s mind worked, he would have gone to a place that wasn’t too close to home, so one of the hotels that were out of town.

*

Shannon threw the backpack full of clothes, underwear and cigarettes onto the bed where Jared was lying, answering emails, and tweeting. He hadn’t found a way to properly entertain himself, so he resulted to sulking.

“You weren’t gone for long. What happened? Did she tell you to fuck off?”

“We’re having drinks in an hour, so I’m getting closer.”

“Nice.” Jared grinned, nodding his head.

The familiar sound of gritted teeth was audible from the other side of the room; Jared had been taking the pills again. Shannon turned around quickly, and glared at his brother, who was bouncing up and down excitedly on the bed.

"You should get some sleep when the pills wear off. You're exhausted. Taking a load of speed and getting no sleep isn't a good mix."

"I'm not tired. I'm fine."

"Listen, I will pin you to that bed and make you sleep if you don't do it on your own accord."

"Okay, whatever." Jared sighed, rolling his eyes.

Jared rolled over to the other side of the bed, then curled up into a tight ball and closed his eyes. His heart was still racing and he was buzzing from the high the drugs had given him.

"I'm going to meet Rose. Get some rest and I'll be back later."

"Wait! Don't forget this!" Jared said quickly, sitting upright.

Jared reached into his pocket and pulled out a small square packet. He grinned, his face lighting up. He liked to get a rise out of people, humiliate them, so they knew what it was like to feel how he felt; small, pathetic, dirty and inferior.

"I don't want to be an uncle yet. Especially not to her kids, she's a total whore."

Jared could usually figure out a person and the way they worked just by looking at them and having a short conversation them. He could be extremely rude, but that was his way of protecting people. He couldn't let that girl hurt Shannon emotionally, which he was adamant she would. Both brothers felt responsible for each other, they had each other's backs.

"She seems like a nice girl."

"I'd like to remind you that you're gay and your boyfriend is looking after my house while you unsuccessfully flirt with some girl that looks like she works on a street corner."

Despite being in a very cynical mood, he was right. Tomo was waiting for waiting for Shannon to get home, Jared safe and Gerard off of his case. Shannon snatched the condom out of Jared's trembling hands, and grinned, then got even closer to the bed.

"I'm going to meet her now, I want you to rest."

Jared laid down again, burying his head in the white pillows, recoiling into his previous position. He looked vulnerable, despite wearing all black and studded leather, and Shannon just wanted to hug him, and tell him everything would be alright. He pulled the sheets onto Jared and tucked him in, like his mom used to do. The younger brother was now fast asleep, breathing quietly, still shaking a little. Shannon made his way out of the room tactfully, without a sound, and locked the door behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story