Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Thirty Four - Same Face, Different Person

by McrmyBVBparawhore 2 reviews

"Fine, but if she's not who you think she is and if she tries to hurt Bandit or any one else for that matter, I won't hesitate to kill her."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-04 - Updated: 2012-08-04 - 1623 words

0Unrated
A/N Fuck fuckidy fuck fuck fuck, I'm sorry it's late again. Appologies folks. I may update again in a few days to make up for the fact that I missed the update last week since I've almost finished the next chapter. Anyways, thankies to Chemical_30 for reviewing the last chapter and if you can please review, I love hearing what you all think ^_^ Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Thirty Four - Same Face, Different Person


It couldn't be. She was . . . well, she wasn't dead, but . . . still, it couldn't be Lexia.
Kobra was in complete and utter shock.
"Is she dead?" Zack asked again.
Kobra snapped out of his train of thought. He could see that she was still breathing, but there was obviously something wrong with her otherwise she wouldn't be passed out on the desert floor.
He wondered what his brother would think when he saw her again. Would he be happy? Would he be pissed? He didn't know and it didn't matter what his brother thought. She needed help and he knew if he waited a while, then there was a possibility that she wouldn't make it.
"No, Zacky, she's alive. We gotta go quick, though, okay?"
The two boys nodded.
"Stay close and if you see any Dracs, tell me 'kay?"
"Okay daddy."
They started running, Guiden and Zack barely manged to keep up with their father, but by the time they got back to the diner, all of them were panting heavily.
Kobra lay her on the couch.
"Kobra, what the hell happened?!" Static demanded to know.
"Zack and Guiden went out, I ran after them and they found . . . her."
"Her? They found someone?"
She walked over and looked at the girl, who was barely breathing, on the couch.
Static's eyes grew wide. "Is that who I think it is?"
He nodded. "We need to get Jet."
"I'll go wake him up."
She walked into Jet's room.
"Zack, Gui, go back in your room with your sister, okay? And lock the door, don't let anyone in unless it's me or your mom, okay?" Kobra didn't know if when they helped Lexia, she'd wake up and try to harm his children, Jeremy and maybe even Bandit. That was the last thing they wanted to happen.
They nodded and went back in their room. The door was closed and locked seconds later.
Jet walked in, clearly tired since he'd just been woken up. Static had given him a breif description on what'd happened.
"Get her in my room."
Kobra picked her up and lay her on Jet's bed.
Jet started injecting her with substances that Kobra and Static didn't recognize.
"What are you doing to her?"
"Knocking her out completely. She won't wake up for a few hours now, that'll give us time to figure out what we need to do."
"What should we do?" Static wondered aloud.
"We can't just kill her." Kobra stated.
"Maybe we should wake Poison and Death and ask them. They'd know what's best." Jet suggested.
"I don't want to stress him out. He's been happy lately, I don't want to ruin that by telling him about this."
"Well we can't keep it a secret forever. He's gonna notice at some point." Static pointed out to them.
"She's right." Jet agreed with her.
"I just . . . I don't want him to go back to the way he was."
"I know you dont, but Kobra, she could die. We don't know how long she's been out there for, she could've been there for fucking days."
He understood and nodded. "Okay. I'll go get them."
He walked out the room and decided to wake up Death first.
He sneaked in, barely making a sound. He saw Death snuggled up in bed, sleeping peacefully.
Kobra gently nudged her. "Death, wake up."
She groaned. "Kobra? What is it?"
"There's something we need to show you."
"Can't it wait until the morning? I'm so fucking tired right now it's unreal."
"Trust me, if it could wait, then it would, but it can't."
She groaned again. "Fine. Just give me a minute okay?"
"Okay."
He walked out and went into his brother's room next.
It was pitch black, but the light from the hallway helped him to see where his brother was and where his niece was.
He nudged his brother like he did with Death. "Poison, wake the fuck up."
Unlike Death, Poison jolted and sat up straight away. He was a little worried as to why his brother was waking him up, but he wanted to know what was going on even more.
"What's wrong?"
"There's something you need to see."
"What is it?"
"It's important, now c'mon."
He got up, Poison and Acid's daughter still sound asleep, unaware of what was happening around her.
Death followed Kobra and Poison to Jet's room. She was curious as to what was going on, just like Poison was.
Before they walked in, Kobra stopped.
"Before we go in there, you need to promise that you won't start freaking out and screaming. We don't wanna wake Bandit, especially when . . . this has just happened."
"Kobra, you're scaring me. What's going on?"
He sighed. "Just come and see."
They walked. Death saw someone on Jet's bed, so did Poison, but it wasn't until they were a few feet away from her that they realized who it was.
Death froze. Was she dreaming or was this really happening? "L-Lexia? Is that her?!"
"Ssh!" He shushed her.
Poison stood still while Death rushed over to her older sister, who was now twenty five years old.
"Oh my god . . . where did you find her?"
"Zack and Guiden snook out before and ran off. They found a girl on the floor and I went looking for them when I realized that they weren't in their room. I took her here, I didn't know what else to do."
Poison didn't move. He couldn't move even if he wanted to.
She didn't look much different since the last time he saw her. She was blonde, but other than that, there was no difference. He had to remind himself that she wasn't her anymore, she had the same face, but she was a different person now. She didn't belong to him anymore, she belonged to Better Living Industries.
"What do think we should do?" Death asked them.
"I think we could try to remove the chip." Jet said. "I can't gaurentee anything, but there's a chance that it could work."
"Do it." Death said.
"Are you crazy?" It slipped out of Poisons mouth, his voice venomous.
"What do you mean am I crazy? We've finally got her back, Poison!"
"We don't know what else they've done to her. We could remove the chip, but how do we know that she still won't be brain washed? They could've done something else to her on top of this. She could kill everyone here, including my daughter, niece and nephews. I'm not willing to let that happen."
"Poison, we could at least try. This is Lexia we're talking about."
"Yeah, and this is Bandit's safety along with everyone else's safety we're talking about. I've missed her. I've missed her a lot, but it's been five years and I'm over her now. All I want to do is make sure that Bandit has the best life possible, everything else comes second. It's the same for you two, isn't it?" He asked Static and Kobra. "You're telling me that you're comfortable with risking this? Lacie, Guiden and Zack could get hurt."
"Why are you being so pessimistic about this?" Death almost shouted.
"I'm not being a pessimist, I'm being a realist! It's a possibitly and I don't want to risk my daughter's safety."
"That's her daughter too. Bandit has a right to know her mother. Do you know how much she loves her? She's never even met Lexia before and she loves her so fucking much and now that she has the chance to finally meet her mother, you're just gonna take that away from her?"
"What she doesn't know won't hurt her."
"So you're suggesting that we lie to her?"
"Not lie, just not tell her."
Death couldn't believe she was hearing this. "You still love her, Poison. We all know you do."
"I used to. I'll always be greatful because if I'd never met her, then Bandit wouldn't exist, but now . . . she's not the same person anymore."
"Look, it doesn't matter what you say, Poison. We're helping her no matter what you fucking say."
He sighed. "Fine, but if she's not who you think she is and if she tries to hurt Bandit or any one else for that matter, I won't hesitate to kill her."
They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Poison had loved her so much, he would've done anything for her, but now they were hearing him say that he wouldn't hesitate to kill her? No, it couldn't have been right. At least, it didn't sound right to them.
He stormed out and walked back into his room. Without thinking, Poison slammed the door shut, waking up his daughter.
"Daddy? What's going on?" Bandit's sleepy voice made his anger melt away almost straight away.
He sighed. "Nothing, baby. Go back to sleep, everything's okay." He lied so that she wouldn't be worried or scared.
Poison got back into his bed and Bandit crawled from her bed to his. She was a little scared and she wanted to know that her father would protect her if anything bad were to happen. Her dad would always protect her no matter what, she knew she was safe with him.
"Love you daddy."
He kissed her forehead. "Love you too, Bandy. Always."
Sign up to rate and review this story