Categories > Games > World of Warcraft > Tej'lie

Ten [Confessions]

by Keyboard 0 reviews

A mage has found herself stuck within the walls she had built around her. Until a priest steps into her life was when she started feeling again.

Category: World of Warcraft - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2012-08-14 - Updated: 2012-08-14 - 716 words - Complete

0Unrated
So deep was her determination and concentration she saw or heard nothing else. When a hand wrapped around her wrist she nearly jumped out of her skin, and had to bank the carpet hard to the left to avoid slamming into a tree. She blinked at Glesig who watched her with pain dulled eyes. "Where are we going?" He asked with a hoarse voice, he tried to make an effort to peer around him. They flew over the canopy which gave him little to see save the sky.

"Alliance territory," the pressure on her wrist tightened. "You can't be changing my mind, priest. You be needing help."

"Tej'lie," he whispered fear overweighing the incredible pain hounding his body. He had little power to control his own limbs. He wasn't going to let her wander into enemy territory on his behalf.

"I can't repair you, Glesig," she could only speak in whisper. Emotions were swelling to strong inside her, she couldn't pinpoint why. The answer would only bring fear into her soul. She blinked away the tears that threatened to spill over. The thought of him, her priest, not being around to laugh at her bad jokes or attempt make a straight seam made her ache worse than any wound could. "I rather die dan see you fade."

"Tej'lie," she merely shook her head, unable to look at him. She knew her courage would fail her if she did.

"I 'm not afraid, Glesig." The words were a sealing conclusion in her mind, she wasn't afraid. She would do this out of the love she felt for him, this perfect love that chased away her fears. He had given that gift to her, she would not abandon it.

His fingers touched her cheek, they were warm and tender. She shivered and tears finally cascaded down her cheeks. "You are a mage, my love, take me to Shattrah."

Tej'lie lost all of the control of the mental hold on the flying carpet, she barely was able to had to set it down near the edge of the newly grown jungle. She clasped both hands over her mouth as she stared eyed at the draenei. She wanted to deny him to have such feeling for her, one that has been so damaged in the past. Yet, she wanted him it made her whole body ache with need. "Glesig," was all she could press past her lips. "These past weeks I t'ought you. I t'ought." She shifted uncomfortably forcing her hands onto her lap. "You be so distant."

Invoking the gift of Naaru the glowing sigil appeared above his head, Tej'lie knew of this she had never seen it up close and personal. The pain ebbed from him as several of his wounds healed enough for him to move without intense pain. "The reason was because I was fighting…I want to ask for your hand in marriage. Because I love you," he confirmed, taking her hand with his good one.

Tej'lie was unable to form words, though she tried several times to make something intelligent bubble from her mouth. Instead, she gently wrapped her arms around his neck and held him for a long moment. She thought about what this meant for them, their future. They would not be embraced by their fractions, they would have to either hide their union or live beyond the reaches of the conflicts. Even with all that pain and potential displeasure she wanted nothing more. Still, there was so much to worry about.

"I know it wouldn't be easy with our fractions being at war, but I think our love is stronger than that." He continued and she only sobbed against his shoulder for a long moment, he grew worried she was going to turn him down. "Tej'lie, please, say something."

She felt at peace with the choice she felt she needed. "Weh," she whispered with a nod of her
head.

Glesig forced himself up a little farther and blinked at his beautiful troll. "Yes? Just like that?" He asked hopefully.

"I love you, priest. I have no fears in dat, you make me whole." The two smiled at each other ready to commit to each other for the rest of their natural lives. "I cannot bare you not being in my life."
Sign up to rate and review this story