Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything Is Changing

Listen

by foreveryours 6 reviews

Mikey is desperate to know more about Fiona after the interview and Fiona tells Mikey everything. Including something that he didn't want to hear.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-26 - Updated: 2012-08-27 - 1986 words

2Ambiance
Fiona's POV

“Mikey what are you doing? Tell me what’s wrong!” I shouted at him as he continued to pull me along down the hotel corridor, he had said nothing since after the interview and refused to even look at me. I used all my force to pull him to a stop. “Michael James Way, you tell what the fuck has gotten into you right this moment.” I said determined to get answer.

“Not now Fiona, we’re almost at our room.” He said starting to pull me along like I was some child.

“No. You listen to me. I am not moving an inch until you give some sort of clue. Why are you like this? Is it my fault? Are you mad at me or something?” He stared at me for a moment, his face hard.

He gave a frustrated sigh before replying but still avoided my questions. “Fine then if you won’t move then I’ll have to carry you to the room, won’t I?” And before I knew it was I flung over his shoulder, fireman style.

I kicked and screamed at him as he ignored my protests to be put down. With me still over his shoulder he put the key card in and walked into our room. He pulled me down from the hotel room and let me slip easily down to the floor before walking over to the bed.

If this was some sort of game to get me into bed with him it was certainly an elaborate one, credit had to go to his effort and him staying in character but it was still crazy. He flopped down on to the bed and sigh heavily, I walked over to him, trying to understand was happening in his head but I was struggling.

“Mikey-“ I started.

“Fiona that interview made me realise something” He said cutting me off. My heart stopped and my breath was caught in my throat, I didn’t dare breathe until he finished his sentence. “…It made me realise that she was right, I don’t you as well I I’d like to think.” He wasn’t meeting my gaze he continuously stared up at the ceiling. I still held my breath scared on where he was going with this. “I’d like to know. I want to know everything…if you’d tell me.”

I exhaled in relief, it wasn’t the best of circumstances but it surely wasn’t the worst.
“Mikey, of course I’ll tell you. What do you want to know?” I said sitting down on the bed near to where he was lying.

“You said you were British, tell me about that. Tell me about what it was like living in Britain.”

I was surprised by his request. “I’m sure it would just bore you, it would be pretty much the same as growing up in America only more rain...and uniforms.”

“Fine. Tell me about your parents.”

“My parents were the usual; kind, nice but they didn’t really understand me. They didn’t spoil me but they did buy me nice things. I didn’t have many problems with my family they took me to America when I was 4 and then it became regular thing to happen every 5 or so years until I was 17 and it kind of stopped. I always loved America and when I was 18 I moved to Chicago.”

“Why did you move?” He questioned curiously still staring at the ceiling.

“There were a couple of reasons, I loved America, Acting which is still my dream job is a bigger business in America than it is in Britain and my mum and Dad. They started fighting when I was 16 and it started to happen often, then it happened all the time and I couldn’t take it. I had to get away.” I explained.

Mikey nodded but remained silent, taking all this new information in. “What happened when you got to America?” He asked simply.

“I got a job at a crappy office...but the people I worked with were complete dickheads” I winced remembering Liam. “So I left and soon became an escort.” I saw from the corner of my eye Mikey frown at the word escort “it wasn’t something I was proud of. I didn’t want to do it, it just paid the bills.” I explained quickly.

“Was that why you were in the ally way that night? The night I found you.” He asked propping himself up on his elbow to look at me.

“Yes.” I said quietly, unsure at how he would react.

“What was happening before I got there?”

“Bad costumer, he thought I was there to have sex with him and I refused and told him that I was merely there to be shown off, nothing more but he wouldn’t take that as an answer and tried to force himself onto me.”

“Oh, rough job then. How did you know that guy then, Liam, was he a bad costumer as well?” He asked springing questions onto me non stop.

“No, he was the dickhead I couldn’t work with in the office. I left after three years.” I said in a matter of fact tone.

“Three years? How could you handle him when he was a dickhead for three whole years, Fiona?”

“He wasn’t always like that, we were close friends at some point but he lied to me and I didn’t want to talk to him after that so I left.” I said, defending him. I knew I shouldn't have but the Liam I used to know and the Liam that was a dick to me seemed to be two completely different people.

“You were friends with him?” Mikey said disgusted at the thought, crinkling his nose in the process.

“He got me through stuff, I could talk to him. He understood.” Defended the old Liam once more.

“What stuff?” Mikey asked suspiciously.

I sighed and paused for a moment deliberating whether or not to tell him the truth. Now was a good a time as any to finally explain to him. “Cutting.” I answered, unable to look at him.

“Why did you cut?”

“I felt worthless. He had cut before so it was easy to talk to him about it. Over the years I realised that the only people you could talk to about cutting were other cutters because they understood. Others would sympathize and try to help but they couldn’t understand in the first place why I did and understanding is half the battle. But it all got worst after I left the office, I thought I could manage on my own but it’s hard when you’ve got no one to talk to about it.” I said lifted my sleeve and showing him my wrist.

He stared intently at them, running his fore finger over the little dark lines, almost studying them. He nodded and after a long paused he finally asked. “Anything else you want me to know about.” I looked at him debating whether he truly cared or if he was just interested in my tragedy of a life.

His eyes were sincere though and before I knew it I blurted out. “I’m slightly anorexic to; if I think I’m getting fat I stop eating and I’ve never finished a whole meal in my life.”

“Why didn’t you tell me any of this before though?” He wondered aloud, tilting his head to side out of curiosity.

“Because no one wants a girl with issues or scars. Men don’t like emotional damaged girls.” I said just above a whisper, saying what I really thought, like it was a fact.

“That’s not true, I want you.” He said leaning towards me planting a kiss on my lips. The kiss didn’t stop though, it soon turned from loving and tender to passionate and intense.

All I wanted right now was to feel loved and by the way Mikey was taking this kiss it seemed like he wanted to be the one who loved me. Clothes abandoned and flung onto the floor, We soon held each other close, slipping under the covers of our bed.

******

Mikey hugged me closer to him but instead of feeling warm and loved I felt guilty, I knew I needed to tell him. “Mikey, I can’t go back with you to America.” I said, looking at him straight in the eye so he would know I was serious.

He stared at me dumbfound and my statement. “What do you mean?”

“I mean I’m not going. Not just yet at least. I want to say in Britain for a bit, smooth things over with my brother and talk to my parents.”

“Is it something I’ve done?” He asked with a whimper.

“No, of course not.” I said quickly, giving him a quick kiss. “I just haven’t seen my parents in a while. Plus I’m going to give you a special mission when you’re in America, okay?” He nodded eager to know his mission. I chuckled at his enthusiasm and continued to explain. “I want you to find me an apartment near to where you live.”

“What?” He asked his tone surprised but happy.

“You heard me, I don’t want to live in my crummy Chicago apartment. I want to live near you.”

“Why don’t you just live with me?” He asked, confused.

“Because we’ve only known each other for a month, Mikey, I just think it would be a little too soon.”

“I suppose.”

“Now I’ll call or something to tell you my price range after I talk to my mum and dad about money and see what I’ve got in my bank accounts before you go searching.” I explained, drawing out a plan in my head.

“Nonsense, I’ll pay for you.” He interjected, frowning slightly.

“No, Mikey, that’s silly. I don’t like the thought of you paying for my stuff in the first place, this is an apartment which just makes it worst. It’s too much money.” I said determined to not let him give me a penny of his money.

“Fine, I’ll settle for half.” He smirked knowing this was just going to annoy me even more.

“No! No! No! No money at all! Ever!” I shouted at him to make sure he understood.

He grinned for a moment and kissed my forehead. “You’re adorable when you’re annoyed.”

“Go to sleep Mr. Way, you have an early flight tomorrow.” I said as I began to roll over.

“I don’t want to leave you here though; Can I come with you then or better yet can’t you just come with me?” He frowned.

I giggled and finally rolled away from him. “No I can't go with you because I have to do this, Mikey. Plus I don't think my parents would like it if I turned up suddenly with a boyfriend. It would just impose on them.” I said casually, shrugging.

“Yeah you’re right, but I still don’t like this and neither will any of the guys. How are you going to explain this to Frank?”

“I’m always right and he’ll live.”

“But I won’t” I heard Mikey mutter, almost sure that it was purely for his ears only.

Pretty shit and pretty quick from the last chapter but I'm just in complete writing mode at the moment. I think it's because know exactly what's going to happen now so I don't spend a fuck load of time thinking of a new chapter. I'll take the note down very soon guys. So read it while you still can.
Doctor Who in like 5 days or so. Woop.
-E xo
Sign up to rate and review this story