Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Here Comes Trouble AKA: The Internet

Fan Clubs and Books

by Thunderstone 0 reviews

So this chappy, they come accross some online fan clubs, and THE books

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Andromeda Tonks, Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Sirius, Snape - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-13 - Updated: 2006-07-13 - 1118 words

0TrainWreck
A/N: I had some people volunteer to be in this story and they basically signed a contract saying that a) I can do whatever I want to with them in this story, b) they have a sense of humor and can take a joke, and c) can't flame me for this (my only responce would be, "You asked for this" which you did).

These are REAL websites and the lines from the website REALLY are cut and pasted from the website without permission. If you're the owner of either of these fansites I hope you don't mind me having the Harry Potter people comment (or what I'd believe they say) about your sites, plus I couldn't resist.

Chapter 7
Fan Clubs and BOOKS?

"What the?!" Harry said shocked.

"What is it this time?" Tonks said. On the top of the screen said:
_______________
Severus Snape's Slytherin Society.
_______________

"A Snape fan club?" Harry said, with a confused look on his face.

"Who'd want to join a club like THAT?!" Sirius asked.

Snape raised an eyebrow, clearly flattered. "What's a matter? Jealousy perhaps."

"Muggles are mad anyways. Some of them even support You-Know-Who and he's trying to kill them!" They started searching the site and checked out the fan art. "Snape in the Bath, ew! I did not need to see that! Wait it minute, I didn't know you take baths? It must've been a long, long time ago in the dinosaur age."

Snape gave him one of his infamous glares. They clicked on rival clubs on the screen came these words:
____________________
Rival Clubs Boo Hiss!
Look below! Our rival club! Sirius Black?
That loser of an escaped convict? Tsk!
Give them the thumbs down and tell them Snape sent you!
_____________________

Snape smirked, "Looks like they got you pegged down quite nicely, Black!" Now it was Sirius's turn to give a death glare. They clicked the link and entered the Shrine of Sirius Black. Once again they searched the site.
_________________________
1) Ok, first off, is it just me or do the descriptions for Sirius and Snape sound awfully similar? Both have sharp features, are described as having slightly hooked noses, long, black hair, glittery eyes and etc. I've wondered if perhaps they are related, which could explain some more of their mutual disgust with each other. ("WHAT!" Sirius and Snape shouted together.)

2) This occurred to me awhile ago and it was only then that I discovered that about a million people had thought of it before me...that part of the Snape/Potter rivalry was over Lily. They both could've been in love with her. And Snape could hate Harry all that much more because he was James' child and not his. (Harry once again shuddered at the thought of being Snape's child. "As I said before Harry, James would kill Snape if he ever did anything with Lilly.")

3) Are there any other Potters? We know Lily's family, but surely James wasn't the last of his line...before Harry that is... Shouldn't Harry have other cousins in the wizard world? Maybe some grandparents? (Harry made a mental note to ask Dumbledore about this later.)

4) Which reminds me...Tom Riddle is supposed to have looked a lot like Harry...Harry looks like James...Could Harry be descended from Voldemort somehow? It would explain the snake-talking and the heir of Slytherin mess. ("THAT CAN'T BE TRUE! I WON'T BELIEVE IT!" Harry shouted.)

5) It says that Voldemort only killed Lily because she got in his way when he tried to kill Harry...Why wouldn't he have killed her too? Unless HE had a thing for her, as well...which would explain him killing James and trying to kill Harry, but not planning on killing her. ("Either that or he'd kill her afterwards, I'd bet on the latter," Sirius grumbled.)
_______________________
"You guys just have to see THIS!" Hermione said as she ran in holding some books (A/N: How typical of her rolls eyes). She placed Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in front of them. "This book has information on our first year of Hogwarts, and this book," she placed Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, "has our second year in it, and there are more!" Hermione laid the rest of the 5 books on the table.

"What the heck?"

"Looks like someone has way too much time on their hands!" Snape mumbled.

"Well, we might as well check out the books."

A few hours later. . .

"Rowling's a stalker!" Harry blurted out. "How the heck did she know about me living under the stairs until I got my letter! I already had to deal with one stocker, now this!" Harry was referring to Rita Skeeter.

"Worse yet, it was thanks to her that the muggles know about us! We have to tell Dumbledore!" Hermione said.

"Wait a minute! Those blasted muggles made you live under the stairs?!" Sirius said outraged.

"Yes, but it was no big deal . . ."

"No. Big. Deal," Sirius said. "Well, it looks like I have to pay them a little visit. . ."

"SIRIUS NO!" the golden trio and Remus yelled together. A while back, Remus came in.

"Oh, come on I wasn't going to hurt them . . . Much," Sirius turned into a dog and gave them the cutest puppy dog look he could manage.

"Sirius, that isn't going to work on me. You've already been to Azkaban once, we don't need to have you sent there again!"

"Well, at least this time they'd have a real reason to send me there! All I was going to do was have a, um, little chat with them."

"Define, little chat."

"Oh, fine! Could I at least prank them?"

"All right, but nothing lethal or permanent! Even though they deserve it and more!" Harry said stepping in.

"Fine, ruin my fun."

"As fun as this might have been, but I'm going back to hunting down some of these fan fiction authors," Snape said as he left the room, in denial (A/N: Go figure) about what he learned about Harry's childhood.

Snape's P.O.V. (An hour later)

'I won't believe it, I won't. All this time, I've been harassing someone whose been abused. No it can't be true! It just isn't!' I thought to myself. "Potter is a spoiled rotten brat, just like his father."

"Yah know, they say when you talk to yourself, it is the first sign of insanity." I looked behind and saw some muggle with long blond hair and blue eyes, I gave her my best death glare. "Then again, who am I to talk, after all we fan fiction authors are loony toons too."

"Did you just say, you're a fan fiction author?" I said with as much hatred as possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story