Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

Frank got up and turned to Natalia and Carl “Sorry… Penina’s quite sweet really when… You don’t kidnap her children…” Frank bit his lip, shrugged his shoulders and left the room to go and find his girlfriend.

Carl sighed and sat down “Well we’ve gotten off to a great start.”

“Look, don’t worry; I’m sure Penina will warm up to you eventually.” I said doubtfully “Anyway, would you like some breakfast?”

“Oh yes please, we’re starving.” Natalia grinned.

I stood up but Hozzie ran into the room “I’ll make pancakes!”

“You are obsessed with making pancakes.” Mikey told her as he followed her into the room “Anyway, what’s all this about- Who are they?”

I introduced Hozzie and Mikey to Natalia and Carl “They kidnapped Penina’s children?” Hozzie asked, biting her lip “Uhh…”

“But the important thing is that they apologised!” I yelled “Now make pancakes!”

Hozzie sighed but started making them. Mikey sat down as I stood up “I’d better go and tell Kat that she’s safe to come in here now.”

“Could you get everyone else up while you’re out?” Hozzie asked.

“I’ll get everyone except Gerard up.”

“Why?” Hozzie wanted to know.

“It’s a long story.” I replied, not really wanting to tell Hozzie that I wasn’t in love with her older brother. I walked out of the room and woke everyone up. Luckily Gerard wasn’t in his room so I didn’t have to bump into him. Everyone came into the diner and sat around, waiting for pancakes.

“Well if you get pregnant again, you can keep the baby this time, right?” Raven said to Natalia when I finished telling everyone what had happened “I mean, I’m pregnant right now.” Raven smiled then rubbed her hands over her stomach “Sorry, I just love saying that. I’m so excited.”

Natalia smiled “I don’t know. I guess we could try. I’ve always wanted to be a Mom.”

“Me too.” Raven grinned “But I never told anybody that. Because I never thought I’d get the chance to be a Mom.”

“Neither did I.” Penina smiled then shot a death glare at Natalia and Chris “Though I did nearly lose my children.”

“Penina, come on, they said they were sorry.” I sighed “You can trust them. They made a mistake.”

Penina glared at me too before settling down to feed Levana “Okay. I’m done being angry now. But you still don’t have my trust yet.”

“That sounds fair enough.” Chris said.

“Here you go!” Hozzie smiled, dealing out plates of pancakes “… Where’s Gerard?”

“I don’t know. Why would I know? Why are you asking?” I replied.

“… Crayon, where is he?”

I sighed and told them all about what I’d said. Hozzie bit her lip and left the room to go and find Gerard “Aww poor Gerard.” Sam said.

Lucy flushed bright red, stood up and left the room. I sighed. It looked like Lucy had a crush on Gerard like I thought she would but unfortunately Gerard had a crush on me. Which I wasn’t expecting. At all.

“Well everything is just one big love triangle, isn’t it?” Mikey asked. I guessed he’d noticed that Lucy fancied Gerard as well. Then he got up to help Hozzie find Gerard.

“Anything else that anyone wants to add about relationships?” Kat asked, shooting a meaningful look at Sam.

Sam’s eyes widened “How did you find out?”

“Your secret relationship wasn’t very secret!”

“What secret relationship?” Raven asked “Come on, spill the beans!”

“… I’m dating Mikey.” Sam sighed “Thanks a lot Kat.”

“Sorry! But what’s the big deal? Penina, Raven and Natalia are in relationships! Adding you to the group won’t change a thing.”

I finished my pancakes and then left the room to go and see if Gerard was okay. I was feeling extremely guilty about rejecting him and I knew I had to talk to him.

He was sitting outside at the back. I’d never been out there before. There wasn’t much there except sand. Hozzie was sitting next to him and Mikey was sitting the other side. Unfortunately I could hear Gerard sobbing his eyes out “She just doesn’t know how great you are.” Mikey said comfortingly.

“I thought she liked me back!” Gerard cried, hiding his face in his hands “How could I have been so stupid?”

“You’re not stupid.” Hozzie told him “You’re lovely; I guess you’re just not her type.” Hozzie bit her lip “I’m sorry Gee.”

“It’s fine…” Gerard muttered “I don’t wanna talk to her. I feel like an idiot. Oh my god, I’m so stupid!” Gerard yelled.

“You’re not stupid!” Mikey cried “Please, stop crying Gee. It hurts now but it’ll get better. I promise it will.”

“I hate myself.” Gerard sobbed.

“Gee, it’s gonna be okay.” Hozzie whispered, hugging him “And don’t hate yourself, you’re amazing.”

I couldn’t listen to this anymore. I went back inside and ran to my bedroom, throwing myself on my bed and sobbing my eyes out. Why couldn’t I feel the same way about Gerard? He was obviously a great guy but I just wasn’t attracted to him. I hate this.
Sign up to rate and review this story