Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

An hour later I came out and into the diner. It was so obvious I’d been crying but nobody said anything. Gerard was in there as well but we just avoided eye contact “Anyway, I think we should look at the papers that Paul gave to Crayon.” Raven said awkwardly “About the new people that want to join us.”

“Good idea.” Penina grinned “Do you still have them Crayon?”

“Yeah, I do.” I replied, getting them out of my pocket and spreading them out across the table “Paul says this gives us four hundred now. He’s not sure if we’ll make it to five hundred but he says we can try.”

“I don’t know.” Gerard sighed “What’s the point in waiting around for another one hundred that most likely won’t actually join?”

“What do you mean?” I asked, looking at the papers instead of him.

“I don’t think we’ll ever make it to five hundred.” Gerard told us “But I guess we could try. Because I don’t think we should do anything until Raven’s had the baby.”

“Why?” She asked.

“Because we can’t expect you to fight BLI while you’re pregnant.” Gerard replied “Besides, it’ll give Paul time to try and find the other one hundred. Anyway, there’s no work to be doing so I’m going to go and sketch.” He got up and left the room.

“If there’s no work to do I’m gonna get so bored.” I moaned “I prefer it when we do have stuff to do and it’s dangerous and stuff.”

“Me too but at least now I have more time to spend with Levana and Ezra.” Penina smiled, kissing the top of Ezra’s head.

“I’m gonna go and make some more clothes.” Raven said, getting up and leaving. Ray went with her.

“Umm where are we sleeping tonight?” Natalia asked timidly.

“Oh we have a spare room.” Mikey told them with a smile “Come on, I’ll show you.”

“Thanks.”

“So… Bored…” I sighed, lying down on the floor.



One year later…

“I think we’re ready to take down BLI.” Gerard said, coming into the room. Me and Kat had stayed at the diner to babysit Levana, Ezra and Raven’s baby boy Draven (They’d already given him the killjoy name of Neon Blade) when the others returned from BLI “We have five hundred! We did it!”

“We talked to Paul about it.” Raven informed us, taking Draven off of me “He’ll spread the message around. We’re going to take down BLI in two days.”

“Two days?” I repeated “Doesn’t that seem a bit quickly?”

“No.” Hozzie smiled, sitting down “We’ve been waiting for over two years now and we’re finally ready! It’s so exciting!”

“But who’s gonna look after Levana, Ezra and Draven?” Kat asked “They can’t come and help us take down BLI.”

“I hadn’t thought of that.” Mikey said “Does anyone want to stay behind and look after the babies?”

“I love Draven with all my heart but I want to help.” Raven told us “I won’t be left behind.”

“I agree with Raven.” Penina said “… What about Doctor DD? He never leaves the diner and all he was going to do was his radio thing. He can easily do that and look after the babies.”

“Well I’ll go and ask him then.” Raven smiled, handing Draven to Ray and going off to find Doctor DD.

Ray kissed the top of Draven’s head and smiled. When Raven had been giving birth, Ray had been panicking and for the first few weeks Ray had continued to panic. But now he was far more relaxed and was an amazing Dad.

Things between me and Gerard weren’t awkward anymore either. We’d sat down and talked about it and I might’ve admitted to him that Lucy had a crush on him. Gerard had told me he didn’t like Lucy like that but now they’re together. They’re really cute.

But the best news is that Natalia’s pregnant again “Are you sure you want to do this while you’re pregnant?” Carl asked her “I mean, you could stay at home and look after the babies right?”

“No, I want to help.” Natalia replied “I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me.”

Her and Penina are friends now and when Natalia and Carl had offered to babysit while we all went to BLI a few weeks ago, Penina had been okay with it.

And in two days we were going to go to BLI and burn the headquarters to the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story