Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] – Hey guys, I’m writing this is to take my mind off things because today has just been a shit day. I really hate to ask but Raven and Penina do you think you could maybe update today? I just really wanna take my mind off things…

“So did Doctor DD say he’ll look after the babies?” I asked as Raven came back into the room.

She shook her head “He said he’d panic looking after just one baby and that looking after three would be near enough impossible for him. So what are we gonna do?”

“Well if we don’t have any other choice then I guess I’ll have to stay behind and look after them.” Natalia said, biting her lip “Though I don’t know if I could handle all three of them. Could someone maybe stay behind with me?”

“Guys… Do you mind if I stay behind?” Kat asked, biting her lip and going bright red “It’s just that… I’m kind of scared of BLI.”

“Don’t worry about it Kat, you can stay behind.” Gerard said gently.

“… What are we going to do once we’ve defeated BLI exactly?” I wanted to know.

“Basically we’re only going to destroy headquarters.” Frank explained for me “We’ll still have all the houses and everything. We’re gonna move into the houses, paint them up and make everything colourful again. And we’ll basically rebuild a town of individual people.”

“And who’ll be in charge of the town?”

“Gerard will, obviously.”

“Me?” Gerard asked “Why?”

“Because you’d make a great leader!” Hozzie told him “And Crayon could help you!”

“Me?” I squeaked “I’d be a terrible leader.”

“No you wouldn’t.” Gerard smiled, suddenly liking the idea “You’re so creative, you’d be amazing. We’d be amazing. We should do it!”

“YAY!” Everyone cheered, clapping.

“This is gonna be so awesome!” Penina grinned “I actually can’t wait for this! It’s a shame we have to kill a bunch of people to get it though.” Penina frowned “Now I’m not looking forward to it as much as I was before…”

“Don’t worry; it’ll be worth it, okay?” Frank re-assured her, kissing her cheek “I love you Penina.”

“I love you too Frankie.” She smiled.

“Eugh this mushy stuff is making me feel sick.” Kat said, pulling a disgusted face “I’m gonna go have a bath.”

“… We have a bath?” I asked.

Kat nodded slowly “… Since when did we have a bath?” Frank asked.

“Did you guys not know we had a bath?” Kat asked, raising her eye-brows. We all just stared at her “Well, we have one. And I’m going to go and get in it.” Kat smiled and went off to have a bath.

“… We have a bath?” I repeated.

“… Wow. You learn something new every day.” Hozzie laughed.



“I don’t know if we’ll be okay.” Natalia said, on the verge of tears as Draven shrieked in her arms.

“He’s fine if you bounce him up and down.” Raven said, taking Draven off her and bouncing him up and down a bit. Draven stopped shrieking and started laughing “See. I was never any good at looking after Levana and Ezra but I’m fine with Draven. You’ll be great with your own baby, honestly.”

“I’m so useless!” Natalia sighed, wiping away a tear that was trickling down her cheek “Oh god, I’m never gonna be a good mother.”

“Don’t worry about it, I promise it’ll be fine.” Raven replied, handing her Draven again “See, he’s fine again now. If he starts fussing again then just bounce him up and down. Or lie him on his back so he can kick around. It makes him smile for some reason.” Raven kissed the top of Draven’s head “Love you Draven. Mommy will be back soon, okay?” Ray came over and said goodbye to Draven as well.

Penina and Frank were saying goodbye to Levana and Ezra and I was saying goodbye to Kat “You’ll be okay, won’t you?” Kat asked, hugging me tightly “And you’ll come straight back and get us okay? Because we’ll just worry about you until you do!”

“Don’t worry, everything will go fine and of course we’ll come straight back.” I re-assured her “When we get back do you maybe wanna share a house? Everyone’s coupling off and I don’t wanna end up living alone.”

“You don’t wanna live with your parents?”

“And leave you by yourself?” I asked “No way!”

“Come on, time to go!” Gerard called from outside. We all went outside and set off to BLI.
Sign up to rate and review this story