Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

the ending

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-09 - Updated: 2012-09-09 - 1098 words - Complete

0Unrated
He came down and met Ash, Niamh & Olivia at the bottom. He told everyone else that he had left her at the top. The four of them then heard screaming which soon got louder. It came from around the corner. The four of them ran round and heard a huge thud on a car. The car smashed and a body was splattered all over it. Just then Stef recieved a text.
'Stefan, you are probably looking
at my body right now on the floor.
I have decided to end my life as
you are not in it anymore and
do not wish to be. I love you
so much Stef and now this is
the end. Goodbye Stef. x'

Stefan walked up closer to the body and peered over to look at the face. Yes. It was Kiera's. Stef kinda felt awful, he put his head in his heads and walked off. Olivia looked at him she wasn't sure what to do as it was his ex. She decided to let Stefan have some space. She walked into the hospital where she met Dru. Dru smiled at her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Keavagh not with you?" Olivia asked expecting to see her.
"Who the hell is this Keavagh person everyone keeps mentioning? I don't know anyone called Keavagh?" Dru snapped back. Olivia was suprised to see Dru like that. She didn't understand why Dru had said that but she just nodded. Niamh got a taxi and took everyone back to Niamh's hotel. Everyone was chatting as they walked through the door they saw Keavagh packing up her stuff and crying. She took no notice of the others and carried on. They all looked at eachother, then they all looked at Dru. Dru looked clueless and shrugged. Keavagh turned around and looked at Dru. He still couldn't remember her.
"Keav, are you okay what are you doing?" Olivia said trying to stop her from packing.
"I'm going home, a place where I know I'm safe." She said looking at the others as they were all watching.
"...and a place I know where I wont get shot." She said looking Dru up and down. Stef and Ash looked at eachother and nodded they took Dru into a different room and had explained to him who Keavagh was. He shook his, the girl in the other room could have been anyone to him. Stef and Ash left him and walked out of the hotel room door, so did the girls. Dru and Keavagh were left alone together, but they were very unaware of it. Once they had left Keavagh let out a big sigh and sat down on the couch and began to cry. She hated the fact that her love, Dru, had no clue of who she was. Dru came through on his crutches he stopped to look at Keavagh, he was trying to remember if he could remember he but nothing triggered any memeories. Keavagh got up and helped Dru sit down. They looked at each other and Dru smiled at her. He wanted to get to know this girl but Keavagh wasn't interested. She couldn't go through falling in love with Dru all over again, she was already in love with him anyway. Even though Dru liked her she showed no emotion.
"Umm...So Dru do you want anything? I'm going to bed soon you see, I have got to leave early for my flight." Keavagh said looking at her watch. Dru looked at her he thought that she was the most beautiful thing ever. He nodded.
"Yes please, I would like to get to know you and if you are my girlfriend, like you say you are then doesn't that mean we should be spending time together before you leave?" Dru said to her smiling. Keavagh smiled and when to sit down with him but then she felt something stop her. She shook her head and walked into her bedroom. The expression on Dru's face changed with in an instant. He still didn't know her but felt his heart break.

Later on Stefan, Olivia, Ash & Niamh walked in, the saw that Dru was still here and they all smiled. But they were expecting to see Keavagh next to him but they didn't. Stefan tapped Dru on the head which made him wake up.
"How did it go with Keavagh?" Stef whispered knowing Keavagh was asleep. Dru looked down.
"Not to good," Dru said with disappointment. Dru told everyone he still didn't remember her but he knew he loved her.

In the morning Keavagh was up and making sure all her things were packed. Including items that the hotel supplied. She woke Dru up.
"Sorry, I have to leave soon, I tried to not wake you guys up." Keavagh whispered.
"So you were just going to leave without saying goodbye to all your friends?" Dru asked her? Keavagh thought about what Dru had just said. She thought that sounded awful. Keavagh woke up the rest of the clan. After Keavagh finished packing the six of them left to all say bye to Keavagh.

When they arrived at the airport Dru felt like he was about to remember a huge part of hos life. Dru wheeled Keavagh's case for her. When they couldn't go any further Keavagh said bye to everyone and said she'd meet up with them when they all got back. Keavagh walked to the queue for her ticket to be checked. They left Keavagh then, Dru felt his heart break. He walked out of the airport and that's when he remember. He rememered exactly who Keavagh was. He hated himself for letting her go like that. He quickly got back to his hotel and packed up his stuff. Stef drove him back to the airport and got a ticket back to london. The quickest flight he could get.

When Keavagh arrived at the airport in London and tears were rolling down her face. Dru was standing waiting for her. He was on his tip toes. Keavagh spotted him and ran over to him. He smiled at her and kissed her. Dru was wheeling her case as they left the airport. Dru explained to Keavagh what happened.

It had been nearly two years since the holiday and Ashley and Niamh were married living in London. Olivia and Stefan travelling the world, and Keavagh and Dru were settled living in Birmingham and Keavagh was pregnant with a child. But Ash, Stef and Dru had formed a band called The Midnight Beast.
Sign up to rate and review this story