Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

the ex is back..again!

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-09 - Updated: 2012-09-09 - 552 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stefan ran to the side ignoring Kiera and saw Olivia dangling on the edge holding on to the side. Her hands were sweaty and she screamed for help. Stefan tried to help her up but she wouldn't let him incase he couldn't help her up and she fell. Stef looked into her eyes and saw how scared she was. Stef looked at Kiera and asked her if she would help. Kiers shook her head and laughed. Stef began crying and begging Kiera to help. She felt happy that Stef was begging her for once but she knew if she helped Stef he would still choose Olivia. Kiera could see how much Stef wanted her help. She wished she could help but she only wanted to do it if it benefited her. She began to walk away from Stef.

Whilst all the commotion was happening outside the hospital Dru was inside getting ready to leave. Slowly, he got changed and remember the jacket that Ashley and Niamh had bought him last week. He remebered them telling him they were getting married which also made him remember Stef and Olivia and Olivia's near death experience. Dru stopped getting changed, paused, looked up and questioned himself. 'Who am I still forgetting?'. He paused for a few moments to think. He couldn't think. So he continued to get dressed.

Outside of the hospital Ashley and Niamh were walking in and heard screaming and shouting. They heard it from above them. They looked at each other and looked up. They saw someone which looked like Stef. Ash told Niamh to wait there went to the top to see what was happening. Ash got to the top and saw Stef he ran over to him, he told him Olivia needed help. Ash ran over to her. She was crying, Ash lay down at gave her his hand she shook her head she wouldn't let Ash help her. He called Stef over for him to help. Both Stef and Ash lay down and gave her their hands. Olivia would not let them help her.
"Please Olivia trust me!" Stef said looking into her eyes. She gulped and nodded. Very slowly she lifted up one hand and placed it in Stef's. Stef felt her hand touch his and held it as tight as he could. Then she placed the other in Ash's. They both took a deep breath and pulled her up. She couldn't believe it she had survived. She fell on top of Stef and kissed him and whispered thank you in his ear. Stef told Ash to take Olivia down to the ground, Stef stayed up there with Kiera. Ash go to safety and saw Niamh she ran up and gave her a hug.

They all looked up at the top of the building to see if they could see Stefan but it was too dark. Stef looked at Kiera and helped her up.
"Why did you put everyone through this just for me? You put Dru in hospital, risked Olivia's and Keavagh's lives and it was all just to have me back? What makes you think I want you back after all of that?" Stefan shouted at her. Kiera looked up and shrugged. Stefan shook his head and left her on the top of the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story