Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

who are you?

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-09 - Updated: 2012-09-09 - 636 words - Complete

0Unrated
Keavagh sat there and thought about what she had just said to Jason, she regretted every single word. Stef and Olivia went to get coffee. Dru began to wake up. Keavagh looked at him and smiled. He didnt think and just smiled back and went back to sleep. Stefan walked back in on his own Olivia had gone to the toilet. Keavagh told Stefan that Dru had woken up. They were both so happy. Keavagh texted Jason and told him that Dru had woken up once. Jason turned up and Keavagh looked at him and said nothing.

It had been over an hour since Dru woke up. Everyone was waiting to see him wake up again. When he did this time he looked confused asif he never knew who anyone was. Jason knew what was up with him and came up with a genius idea. Jason asked Stefan and Keavagh to leave so he could speak to him.
"Hello son, dad's here." Jason said re-assuring him. Dru looked at him confused. He knew he had seen the man before but forgot who he was. Jason talked to Dru as if he had always been there for Dru, even though he hadn't. He couldn't remember his dad leaving him. They had a huge coversation about Dru and his dad. Dru felt asif he trusted him and he felt like it was his dad.

Outside Keavagh and Stefan were waiting for Dru to finish his conversation. Stefan became scared as Olivia had been over half an hour for the toilet. He texted her and asked where she was. There was no reply. Stefan worried incase Olivia and Kiera had met again. He rang Kiera and spoke to her calmly.
"Hello, Kiera umm.. I haven't seen Olivia in a while, I'm a little worried if you see her can you tell me please?" Stef said as he was panicing.
"Sure, in fact i can see her right now." Kiera said quite cunningly. She then hung up. Stef looked really worried and stood up and got his jacket on. He told Keavagh he had to go. He went looking for Olivia, Keavagh was left alone in the hospital. She waited for the conversation to finish, finally it did. Jason told Keavagh to come back in. Keavagh sat down beside Dru. Dru looked at her he never knew who she was.
"Umm hi I'm Dru, who are you?" He asked her looking at her with confusion. Keavagh looked at him, she had a pale white face and her mouth dropped. She looked at Jason and he shrugged. A tear rolled down Keavagh's face, a little tear landed on Dru's hand. He knew that that had happened before, he just couldn't remember where. Keavagh tried to explain that he was his girlfriend but Dru felt as if she was lying and asked her to leave. She left the hospital crying her eyes out.

Meanwhile Stef was still trying to find Olivia. He rang Olivia's phone but Kiera answered.#
"Look on top of the hospital" Kiera said as the wind blew through the phone. Stefan turned around and looked up he saw Olivia and ebded the phone call. So many thoughts were running through Stef's head. He began panicing and called the police. Stef some how managed to get to the top of the hospital. He saw Kiera holding Olivia by the neck, everytime he took a step closer to them Kiera took a step closer to the edge.
"Kiera please I love you both, but I cant be with you Kiera, you aren't the right girl for me. Please just let Olivia go." Stef said holding out his hands. Kiera took another step back but she missed her step and fell over. She let go Olivia and Olivia never saw the edge.
Sign up to rate and review this story