Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

is dru okay?

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-08 - Updated: 2012-09-08 - 648 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stefan called for an ambulence as quick as he could, everyone was crying, everyone was staring at Keavagh and then at Dru and imagining what it was like trying to be her right now. No one couldthink what is was like to be her though. Stef walked over to the group he looked at Olivia and held her hand.
"Ambulence will be here as soons as possible, now only one of us can go with Dru but who?" Stef asked the group. Inside all of them wanted to go but they knew that the only should was Keavagh. They all turned to her and looked at her she said thankyou. Soon the ambulence arrived and a million and one things rushed through Keavaghs head. She began asking herself things like 'what if her never makes it?' 'will i ever see him again'. Keavagh held Dru's hand alway unti the hopital and all they way upto where they wouldn't let her pass anymore. She let go out his head she felt as if she had just let all of her life go. The doors closed and she watched him be wheeled around the corner.

Keavagh got herself a coffee and sat down she knew she wasn't going to leave the hospital until she knew Dru was okay and surviving. When she sat done she watched all the people come in and out of the hospital. She saw couples which were together carrying babies. She cxouldnt bare the thought of seeing people together knowing that Dru may not even survive. She left the hospital just as Stef and Olivia walked in. She missed them. Stef and Olivia sat down, they had come because they felt like Keavagh needed some support. But they were to late and missed her.

Keavagh had ran to her hotel to go freshen up. She hadn't slept in around 2 days because she was with Dru. She fell asleep holding Dru's jacket close to her. When she had arose from her slumber Stef and Olivia were there sitting infront of her. She knew what they were going to say to her.
"I know..I just can't, I can't lose someone I love again I just cant" Keavagh whispered. Olivia looked at Stef as if she struggled to say something.
"Keavagh just go back to the hospital please Dru needs you!" Stef said sitting beside her and resting his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him and smiled. She got ready and went to the hospital. By this time Dru had been for his surgery and was not in a room where he was in a coma. Keavagh walked into his room and smiled. She sat down beside him held his hand. Stef and Olivia looked through the window and smiled at the fact she had gone back to him. A few days passed and Dru still hadnt woken up. Keavagh thought that was it for him. Olivia and Stef had visited everyday and stayed for a few hours eachday. Niamh and Ash had only visited once.

Olivia and Stef walked into the room and sat with her, they all began talking then. It became silent and then a man walked into Dru's room, Keavagh looked at him in disgust. Keavagh told him to get out. It was Dru's dad.
"It's all your fault that he is in this coma now get out! If he ever wakes up and let's you back in his life, you are going to stay in his life and never leave him. You cannot put him through that ever again. But until he wakes up you are not welcome here." Keavagh said as tears rolled down her face. Jason, his dad would not leave. Stef and Olivia had to remove him by force. Jason walked out of the hospital he felt like he should have never come to see Dru again.
Sign up to rate and review this story